Sign in to follow this  
Apollo Creed

Postponed Game Question

So this is kinda of an unusual situation. I jad no player in the game that was moved to Week 11. So when this game is played it has to add onto week 1 scores correct?

you have to add it week one then divide it by week eleven but then split it evenly across the league depending how many players on your roster were effected. similar to league tv revenue sharing.

Yes. That is correct.

Wait till week 11, to add a score to week 1.

:thumbsup:

Technically, Jay Cutler was still a Bear when the weather patterns that caused the storm began. So the points from week 11 will be added to last year's week 11 scores. Clearly.

But you would have to left your starts in. A couple teams with very low point totals. They took out all players and used their bench players

4 teams under 60pts. Whoopz

Lol this is funny cause in a head to head league this happen for a Monday night game(I think) one year. the points where added back to that week's score because there wasn't anyway for the owners to exchange players because everyone else had played

Bwahahaha man I wish he had taken my initial reponse and never checked back.

You are waaaaay overthinking it dude. Think of it this way: Miami and Tampa took their byes in week 1 instead of week 11.

That's. It.

Bwahahaha man I wish he had taken my initial reponse and never checked back.

You are waaaaay overthinking it dude. Think of it this way: Miami and Tampa took their byes in week 1 instead of week 11.

That's. It.

Yes but what about the left starts, not to mention the right starts, and those guys who purposely benched their studs???

There is an equation to calculate rolling the week 11 stats into rewriting the history of week 1, three fockin months from now.

I think involves pie, squared

People way overthink FF sometimes. Man play, man score. Man no play, man no score. I still don't even know if he's trolling lol it's making me want to suck my thumb.

Our league is allowing teams to take scores from the MIA and TB players in week 11 and apply them to any other week, if it will help turn a loss into a win. We liken it to JJ Watt's Harvey Relief Fund, where he is turning a "loss" into something positive. It is the least we can do to help those FF owners that were so deeply affected by Hurricane Irma.

Our league has voted to award every team a W for Week 1, since it would be unfair to give anyone an L given the circumstances.

The participation trophies for Week 1 are on order and will be distributed shortly. :first:

Since I lost week one and had to sit my TB players, I am setting up a Go Fund Me account for Hurricane Irma for points so I can win. Anyone who can spare a couple points would be much appreciated.

you have to add it week one then divide it by week eleven but then split it evenly across the league depending how many players on your roster were effected. similar to league tv revenue sharing.

what about local TV and radio deals. You gotta have a modifier to account for this as well.