1122 replies to this topic

#1121 Voltaire

Voltaire

FF Geek

• Members
  • 35,217 posts

Posted 17 January 2018 - 05:27 AM

Things have returned to normal now.

I was too optimistic. Computers in the shop overnight and Im on my phone. Still, there was a window open of descent connection that I was able to get the voting thread done. Ill be in here cleaning up the honorable mentions when I get the computer back and have time.

Using that "who's been irritating me less" criteria seven months in.... still not Trump and his fans. I grew up with these people. I understand them. They actually seem normal, surprising as it may seem to you. These liberals on the other hand: cop bashing, white shaming, trannie loving, kneeling during the national anthem. Fock them. They're the ones that really freak me out and it's not even close to being close.

---
Posting in this place year after year devolves us all into something similar to Lord of the Flies. 

#1122 Voltaire

Voltaire

FF Geek

• Members
  • 35,217 posts

Posted 18 January 2018 - 09:18 AM

1.01      Livin' On A Prayer                  Bon Jovi                             RaiderHater

2.12      Don't You Forget About Me    Simple Minds                     RaiderHater

3.01      Jesse's Girl                             Rick Springfield                 RaiderHater

4.12      Walk Like An Egyptian           The Bangles                      RaiderHater
5.01      Eye of the Tiger                      Survivor                             RaiderHater

6.12      Blue Monday                          New Order                         RaiderHater
7.01      ###### On Feel the Noize         Quiet Riot                           RaiderHater

8.12      Don't You Want Me                 Human League                 RaiderHater
9.01      Electric Avenue                       Eddie Grant                      RaiderHater

10.12    Cry Little Sister                       Gerard McMann                RaiderHater

11.01    Hard for Me to Say I'm Sorry  Chicago                             RaiderHater

12.12   We're Not Gonna Take It         Twisted Sister                   RaiderHater
13.01   Abracadabra                            Steve Miller Band             RaiderHater

14.12   People Are People                  Depeche Mode                 RaiderHater
15.01   Red Red Wine                         UB40                                RaiderHater

16.12   It's a Deadman's Party            Oingo Boingo                    RaiderHater

1.02      Superfreak                              Rick James                                                 Hardcore Troubadour

2.11      White Lines                             Grandmaster Flash                                     Hardcore Troubadour

3.02      Mony Mony                             Billy Idol                                                      Hardcore Troubadour

4.11      Sexual Healing                        Marvin Gaye                                               Hardcore Troubadour
5.02      Sister Christian                       Night Ranger                                               Hardcore Troubadour

6.11      What I Like About You            The Romantics                                            Hardcore Troubadour
7.02      Walking On Sunshine             Katrina and the Waves                                Hardcore Troubadour

8.11      Rockin' in the Free World        Neil Young                                                  Hardcore Troubadour
9.02      Here Comes Your Man           The Pixies                                                   Hardcore Troubadour

10.11    Roll Me Away                          Bob Seger                                                   Hardcore Troubadour

11.02    Missing You                            John Waite                                                   Hardcore Troubadour

12.11    Pride and Joy                         Stevie Ray Vaughn and Double Trouble      Hardcore Troubadour

13.02    People Who Died                   Jim Carroll Band                                          Hardcore Troubadour

14.11    This Is My Town                      Michael Stanley Band                                  Hardcore Troubadour

15.02    I'll Be You                               The Replacements                                       Hardcore Troubadour

16.11    Forth of July                           X                                                                   Hardcore Troubadour

1.03      Sweet Child O' Mine                 Guns 'N' Roses                              Vuduchile

2.10      Crazy Train                               Ozzy Osbourne                              Vuduchile

3.03      Dead or Alive                            Bon Jovi                                         Vuduchile

4.10      Let's Dance                               David Bowie                                   Vuduchile
5.03      I Love Rock and Roll                Joan Jett and the Blackhearts       Vuduchile

6.10      Rapture                                    Blondie                                           Vuduchile

7.03      The Living Years                      Mike and the Mechanics                Vuduchile

8.10      Copperhead Road                   Steve Earle                                    Vuduchile
9.03      Hot For Teacher                       Van Halen                                      Vuduchile

10.10    Say, Say, Say                          Jackson and McCartney                Vuduchile

11.03    Should I Stay or Should I Go   The Clash                                      Vuduchile 

12.10    Ah Leah                                   Donny Iris                                      Vuduchile

13.03    Kiss                                          Prince                                           Vuduchile

14.10    When Love Comes to Town     U2 & BB King                               Vuduchile

15.03    Twilight Zone                           Golden Earring                             Vuduchile

16.10    Nightshift                                 The Commodores                         Vuduchile

1.04      Pour Some Sugar On Me            Def Leppard                       edjr

2.09      Don't Stop Believing                    Journey                              edjr

3.04      Thriller                                         Michael Jackson                 edjr

4.09      867-5309/Jenny                          Tommy Tutone                    edjr

5.04      Summer of 69                              Brian Adams                       edjr

6.09      Keep On Loving you                    REO Speedwagon              edjr
7.04      Love Is A Battlefield                     Pat Benatar                        edjr

8.09      Straight Outta Compton               NWA                                   edjr

9.04      Walk This Way                             Run DMC/Aerosmith          edjr

10.09    The Final Countdown                   Europe                               edjr

11.04    Sledgehammer                             Peter Gabriel                      edjr

12.09    Down Under                                 Men at Work                       edjr

13.04    Oh Sherrie                                    Steve Perry                        edjr

14.09    Hey Mickey                                   Toni Basil                           edjr

15.04    I Just Died In Your Arms Tonight  Cutting Crew                      edjr

16.09   Take Me Home Tonight                  Eddie Money                     edjr

1.05       Billy Jean                                                       Michael Jackson             Fandandy 

2.08       Jump                                                              Van Halen                       Fandandy

3.05       Money For Nothing                                        Dire Straits                      Fandandy

4.08       Need You Tonight                                          INXS                                Fandandy
5.05       Sailing                                                           Christopher Cross            Fandandy

6.08       I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For   U2                                    Fandandy
7.05       Faith                                                              George Michael                Fandandy

8.08       It's the End of the World...                             R.E.M.                              Fandandy

9.05       Kiss Off                                                          Violent Femmes               Fandandy

10.08     Faithfully                                                        Journey                            Fandandy

11:05     No One Is To Blame                                      Howard Jones                  Fandandy

12:08     Fast Car                                                        Tracy Chapman                Fandandy

13.05     Wild Side                                                       Mötley Crüe                     Fandandy

14.08     The Boys of Summer                                    Don Henley                      Fandandy

15.05     Mandolin Rain                                              Bruce Hornsby                  Fandandy

16:08     Life in a Northern Town                                Dream Academy              Fandandy

1.06       Welcome to the Jungle                  Guns 'N' Roses                                            Shotsup

2.07       Still of the Night                              Whitesnake                                                  Shotsup

3.06       The Heart of Rock and Roll            Huey Lewis & the News                              Shotsup

4.07       Beat It                                             Michael Jackson                                          Shotsup
5.06       Fight For Your Right                        Beastie Boys                                               Shotsup

6.07       Centerfold                                        J. Geils Band                                              Shotsup
7.06       Crazy Little Thing Called Love         Queen                                                         Shotsup

8.07       I wear my Sunglasses at Night         Corey Hart                                                  Shotsup

9.06       Athena                                              The Who                                                     Shotsup

10.07     We Are the World                             USA for Africa                                              Shotsup

11.06     Ace of Spades.                                  Motörhead                                                   Shotsup

12.07     Fade to Black                                    Metallica                                                      Shotsup

13.06     Peace Sells                                       Megadeth                                                    Shotsup

14.07     On The Dark Side                              John Cafferty & The Beaver Brown Band  Shotsup

15.06     We Didn't Start the Fire                     Billy Joel                                                      Shotsup

16.07      You've Got Another Thing Coming   Judas Priest                                                Shotsup

1.07       You Shook Me All Night Long     AC/DC                                 cruzer

2.06       Come On Eileen                         Dexy's Midnight Runners    cruzer
3.07       How Soon Is Now?                     The Smiths                          cruzer

4.06       Your Love                                    The Outfield                        cruzer

5.07       Kyrie                                            Mr. Mister                            cruzer

6.06       I Ran                                           Flock of Seagulls                 cruzer
7.07       In A Big Country                          Big Country                         cruzer

8.06       Forever Young                            Alphaville                             cruzer

9.07       Heat of the Moment                    Asia                                     cruzer

10.06     I Melt With You                            Modern English                   cruzer

11:07     Radio Free Europe                      R.E.M.                                 cruzer

12:06    St. Elmo's Fire (Man in Motion)   John Parr                             cruzer

13.07    A Million Miles Away                   The Plimsouls                       cruzer

14:06    The Ghost in You                         Psychedelic Furrs                cruzer 

15:07    Send Me An Angel                      Real Life                               cruzer

16:06    Somebody's Baby                       Jackson Browne                   cruzer

1.08       When Doves Cry                       Prince                               dain11279

2.05       Hungry Like The Wolf                Duran Duran                     dain11279

3.08       Paradise City                             Guns 'N' Roses                 dain11279

4.05       Take On Me                               A-ha                                  dain11279
5.08       One                                           Metallica                            dain11279

6.05       Born In The USA                       Bruce Springsteen             dain11279
7.08       Mr. Roboto                                Styx                                    dain11279

8.05       Start Me Up                               Rolling Stones                   dain11279

9.08       Rock of Ages                             Def Leppard                      dain11279

10.05     I Want to Know What Love Is    Foreigner                           dain11279

11.08     The Message                            Grandmaster Flash            dain11279

12.05    White Wedding                          Billy Idol                             dain11279

13.08    Dr. Feelgood                              Mötley Crüe                       dain11279

14.05    Burning Down The House         Talking Heads                    dain11279

15.08    It Takes Two                              Rob Base & DJ E-Z Rock  dain11279

16.05    I Can't Go For That                    Hall and Oates                   dain11279

1.09       Every Breath You Take                         The Police                     nzoner

2.04       Under Pressure                                    Queen & Bowie              nzoner
3.09       Lunatic Fringe                                       Red Rider                      nzoner

4.04       Owner of A Lonely Heart                      Yes                                nzoner
5.09       One Thing Leads To Another               The Fixx                         nzoner

6.04       Cult of Personality                                Living Color                    nzoner
7.09       Some Like It Hot                                  The Power Station          nzoner

8.04       All You Zombies                                   The Hooters                    nzoner

9.09       Beds Are Burning                                 Midnight Oil                    nzoner

10.04      Drive                                                    The Cars                        nzoner

11.09      Roam                                                   B-52s                              nzoner 

12.04     Bad Love                                              Eric Clapton                    nzoner

13.09      A Girl Like You                                    The Smithereens             nzoner

14.04     Dude(Looks like A Lady)                      Aerosmith                        nzoner

15.09     This Beat Goes On/Switchin' To Glide  The Kings                       nzoner

16.04     Stone Cold                                            Rainbow                         nzoner

1.10       Like A Virgin                      Madonna                  SUXBNME

2.03       Here I Go Again                Whitesnake              SUXBNME

3.10       Rebel Yell                          Billy Idol                   SUXBNME

4.03       Purple Rain                       Prince                       SUXBNME

5.10       Round and Round            Ratt                           SUXBNME

6.03       The Stroke                        Billy Squire               SUXBNME

7.10       Sharp Dressed Man          ZZ Top                      SUXBNME

8.03       I Remember You               Skid Row                  SUXBNME

9.10       Our Lips Are Sealed         GoGo's                      SUXBNME

10.03     It's Not Love                      Dokken                      SUXBNME

11.10     Wait                                   White Lion                 SUXBNME

12.03    She Sells Sanctuary          The Cult                     SUXBNME

13.10    Texas Flood                       Stevie Ray Vaughn    SUXBNME

14.03    Pictures of You                  The Cure                    SUXBNME

15.10    From Out of Nowhere       Faith No More             SUXBNME

16.03    The Hellion / Electric Eye  Judas Priest               SUXBNME

1.11       Back In Black                          AC/DC                           Voltaire

2.02       Master of Puppets                  Metallica                        Voltaire
3.11       Tom Sawyer                           Rush                              Voltaire

4.02       Jack and Diane                     John Mellencamp           Voltaire
5.11       Kickstart My Heart                 Mötley Crüe                    Voltaire

6.02       Photograph                            Def Leppard                   Voltaire
7.11       You Give Love A Bad Name  Bon Jovi                         Voltaire

8.02       Every Rose Has Its Thorn     Poison                            Voltaire

9.11       God Bless the USA                Lee Greenwood             Voltaire

10.02     Rock You Like A Hurricane   Scorpions                       Voltaire

11.11      Edge of Seventeen               Stevie Nicks                   Voltaire

12.02     18 and Life                            Skid Row                       Voltaire

13.11      Africa                                    Toto                               Voltaire

14.02     Panama                                 Van Halen                     Voltaire

15.11     Run To The Hills                    Iron Maiden                   Voltaire

16.02    Breaking the Law                   Judas Priest                  Voltaire

1.12       With Or Without You                       U2                                         Titans

2.01       London Calling                               The Clash                              Titans
3.12       In the Air Tonight                            Phil Collins                             Titans
4.01       Just Like Heaven                           The Cure                                Titans
5.12       Free Fallin'                                     Tom Petty                               Titans
6.01       If You Leave                                   OMD                                      Titans
7.12       Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This) Eurythmics                            Titans
8.01       Addicted To Love                            Robert Palmer                       Titans
9.12       Relax                                              Frankie Goes To Hollywood  Titans
10.01     You Were Always On My Mind       Willie Nelson                         Titans

11.12     Danger Zone                                   Kenny Loggins                      Titans

12.01     Tainted Love                                   Soft Cell                                Titans

13.12     Hold Me Now                                  Thompson Twins                  Titans
14.01     Back On The Chain Gang              The Pretenders                     Titans

15.12    Safety Dance                                  Men Without Hats                  Titans

16.01    Whip It                                            Devo                                       Titans

Honorable Mentions

Irene Cara - What a Feeling

Duran Duran - Rio

Lionel Ritchie - Hello

Holy Diver - Dio

Voltaire

Mayor of Simpleton and Peter Pumpkinhead - XTC
There She Goes- The La's
Superman- REM          

Motion of Love - Gene loves Jezebel           

Death or Glory by the Clash

It's Raining Men by the Weathergirls

You Got The Touch- Dirk Diggler.

There Must Be Some Misunderstanding - Genesis.

Higher Love and Valerie- Steve Winwood
Keep Your Hands to Yourself- Georgia Satellities
Wish I Had A Girl Who Walked Like That- Henry Lee Summer
I've Done Everything For You- Rick Springfield
Spirit of 76- The Alarm
68 Guns- The Alarm
Tough Enough- The Fabulous Thunderbirds
Mighty Red Gumbo- Little Feat

Tone Loc - Wild Thing, Funky Cold Medina
Just a Friend- Biz Markie

The Kinks- Destroyer, Better Things

Queen- Another One Bites The Dust          

Downtown Train- Tom Waits, Patty Smyth, Rod Stewart, Mary Chaplin Carpenter and Later Bob Seger

Knocking at Your Backdoor

HT

The Clash - Train In Vain

After The Fire - Der Kommissar

Dire Straights - Skate Away

Sammy Hagar  - There's Only One Way To Rock

The Escape Club - Wild Wild West

Dan Fogelberg - Phoenix

nzoner

Cyndi Lauper - Time after Time, Girls just wanna have Fun, True Colors (1 of them)

Martika - Toy Soldiers (really wanted this on my list, love the song and the movie)

Kajagoogoo - Too Shy

Spandau Ballet - True

ACDC - Hells Bells

Sheriff - When I'm With You

Madness - Our House

One Night In Bangkok - Murray Head

Lady in Red - Chris De Burgh

Mexican Radio - Wall of Voodoo

Dear God - XTC

Suzanne Vega - Luka

Rick Astley - Never Going to Give You Up

Take the Skinheads Bowling - Camper Van Beethoven

Master and Servant - Depeche Mode

Mystify - INXS

Take my Breath Away - Belinda Carlisle

Im too Sexy - Right Said Fred

Rock the Casbah - The Clash

PIL- This is not a love song

Games without Frontiers - Peter Gabriel

RaiderHater

Bust a Move by Young MC

Fantasy by Aldo Nova

Waiting on a Friend - Rolling Stones
Vudu

(Original Singe Version) NDW

Rock Me Amadeus by Falco

Mookz

Love Plus One = Haircut 100

Whisper To a Scream = Icicle Works

Eyes of a Stranger = Payolas

Eyes Without a Face = Billy Idol

Close to Me = The Cure

Pulling Mussels (from a Shell) = Squeeze

Say It isn't = Hall & Oates

So Alive = Love and Rockets

She Talks in Stereo = Gary Myrick

Major Tom = Peter Shilling

Get Down On It = Kool & the Gang

99 Red Balloons = Nena

Is She Really Going Out w/Him = Joe Jackson

In Too Deep = Genesis

Rain In the Summertime = The Alarm

Hold On Loosely = .38 Special

Heaven Is a Place On Earth = Belinda Carlisle

Tenderness = General Public

Promises, Promises = Naked Eyes

American Soviets = C.C.C.P.

Boy = Book of Love

And We Danced = the Hooters

In Your Eyes = Peter Gabriel

cruzer

Abacab
No reply
Man on the Corner

Pink Houses - John Cougar
Stop Dragging my heart around - Tom Petty and Stevie Nicks
Shotsup

Metallica - Sanitarium

Genesis - That's All

The Who - Eminence Front

Paul Simon - You Can Call Me Al

Foreigner - Urgent
REM - The Wrong Child and World Leader Pretend.
Fandandy  

Roxanne - Police

Message in a Bottle - Police

Titans

Deep Purple - Perfect Strangers

LOD01

PIL - Public Image

Sux

The Waitresses - Christmas Wrapping

Romeo Void - Never Say Never
The Motels - Suddenly Last Summer, Only the Lonely
Missing Persons - Destination Unknown

The Kids in America - Kim Wilde
She Blinded Me With Science - Thomas Dolby          

Herbivore

Wall of Voodoo - Mexican Radio

Mike Honcho

Tears for Fears - Everybody Wants to Rule the World

Duran Duran - Rio

Bananarama - Cruel Summer

Cyndi Lauper - Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

Whitney Houston - I Wanna Dance with Somebody

NKOTB - Hanging Tough

The Cult - Fire Woman

Starship - We Built This City

Prince - 1999

Peter Schilling - Major Tom

Men at Work - Who Can It Be Now?

Belinda Carlisle - Heaven is a Place on Earth

Crowded House - Don't Dream It's Over

Kenny Loggins - Footloose

Bonnie Tyler - Total Eclipse of the Heart

Martika - Toy Soldiers

The Psychedelic Furs - Pretty in Pink

Paula Abdul - Straight Up
Mobb Deep

I Want Candy - Bow Wow Wow
Our House - Madness
Black Coffee in Bed - Squeeze          

5-Points

Rockwell - Somebody's Watching Me
The Breakfast Club - Right On Track
Pat Benatar - Shadows Of The Night
Night Ranger - When You Close Your Eyes
Culture Club - Do You Really Want To Hurt Me
Irene Cara - Flashdance
Michael Sembello - Maniac
Kajagoogoo - Too Shy
Hall and Oates - Maneater
Hall and Oates - Private Eyes
Alan Parsons Project - Sirius/Eye In The Sky
DOn Felder - Heavy Metal
Don Henley - Dirty Laundry
Thompson Twins - Hold Me Now
Mr. Mister - Kyrie
Scandal - The Warrior
Rick Springfield - Don’t Talk To Strangers
Thomas Dolby - She Blinded Me With Science
Madness - Our House
Foreigner - Waiting For A Girl Like You
Elton John - I’m Still Standing
Rod Stewart - Infatuation
Cindy Lauper - She Bop
The Beastie Boys - No Sleep Till Brooklyn
Kylie Minogue - I Should Be So Lucky
Olivia Newton John - Physical
Beach Boys kokomo

Dan Fogelberg - Leader of the Band

Dan Fogelberg-  Same Olde Land Syne

Ed

Open Arms - Journey

Jerry

Using that "who's been irritating me less" criteria seven months in.... still not Trump and his fans. I grew up with these people. I understand them. They actually seem normal, surprising as it may seem to you. These liberals on the other hand: cop bashing, white shaming, trannie loving, kneeling during the national anthem. Fock them. They're the ones that really freak me out and it's not even close to being close.

---
Posting in this place year after year devolves us all into something similar to Lord of the Flies. 

#1123 vuduchile

vuduchile

FF Geek

• Members
  • 14,079 posts

Posted 02 February 2018 - 07:41 PM

Fock.

How did I forget Welcome to the Boomtown by David & David?