Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Roy Moore (R) Alabamer - diddled a 14 year old girl ?

Ill even agree to that.

Throughout the 90s and early 00s, the Democrats were the more moderate party. The more centrist. That largely explains their national success, Clinton and obama both being two term presidents, etc.

Today, yeah, the left is going Bananas. And that is, i think, why you are seeing the republicans having more success of late, i.e trump.

People here like to paint trump as a revolution of the right. I dont agree with that at all. Hell, trump isnt even really a right winger.

Its a revolution of, if anything, the center. It is more an indictment of what the left is doing than an affirmation of anything the right is doing.

Nailed it. Great post. :thumbsup:

Ill even agree to that.

Throughout the 90s and early 00s, the Democrats were the more moderate party. The more centrist.

What evidence do you have of this? I could not disagree more. The Dems were in the process of moving very hard to the left, in response to Bush's "compassionate conservativism". I'm going to need to see evidence. Here's mine:

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2014/07/left-took-over-democratic-party-109348

That largely explains their national success, Clinton and obama both being two term presidents, etc.

That's silly too. Nearly every President is a two-term President; the only exception was HW Bush, who managed only one, but after a two-term Reagan from the same party. Bush 1 screwed it up with his "read my lips".

As the Politico argument definitively demonstrates, the Dems have moved consistently - and hard - left, for over 30 years.

Today, yeah, the left is going Bananas. And that is, i think, why you are seeing the republicans having more success of late, i.e trump.

People here like to paint trump as a revolution of the right. I dont agree with that at all. Hell, trump isnt even really a right winger.

:lol:

Ya, ok. A "not-right winger" doing nearly exclusively right-wing stuff. I know right wingers when I see them, and I'm sorry to have to break the news: Trump is very closely aligned to what I believe.

Its a revolution of, if anything, the center. It is more an indictment of what the left is doing than an affirmation of anything the right is doing.

The center??? :first:

You've misidentified. Trump demonstrates the traits of a right-winger; everything he really pushes for is right wing. Do you want examples?

What this is an affirmation of is a rejection of the Deep State. Of the Establishment. More and more are awakening to the understanding that politician demagogues from supposedly ideologically opposed parties seem entirely too cozy with one another. There is a reason that pols like McCain and McConnell are despised. It is expected from their corollaries in the Dem party, like Schumer and Pelosi.

This isn't a victory for moderates, ffs. These are the new radicals, and why Trump's consortium is being fought tooth and nail from within the halls of power of government that these Establishment cronies have seized.

Just reminded me of the good old days when bored liberals were okay calling Alabama a s*******. But now God forbid anyone call Haiti a s*******.

Just reminded me of the good old days when bored liberals were okay calling Alabama a s*******. But now God forbid anyone call Haiti a s*******.

They hate America so that doesn't count

I will call them both sh!tholes, but I am not POTUS. :dunno:

Kind of a fun walk down hypocrisy lane looking at these comments...then by the Haiti comments by the same people.

Really want to bump a thread where board conservatives defended a crapass like Roy Moore?

Also...holding the a president to the high standard of geek board posters is pretty humorous

You guys should probably quote each individual example of this...so we can determine if it's a "Liberals" thing or more of an "Individual" thing. TIA

Kind of a fun walk down hypocrisy lane looking at these comments...then by the Haiti comments by the same people.

How is it hypocrisy?

Are any board liberals the President or have any power or deal in international diplomacy? Or any diplomacy?

Really want to bump a thread where board conservatives defended a crapass like Roy Moore?

Also...holding the a president to the high standard of geek board posters is pretty humorous

They weren't defending Moore. They were defending him against these stupid crazy allegations. Where are those allegations by the way? Weird how all those women and Gloria Allred suddenly disappeared along with your outrage about moore. what coincidence.

And again. No. The hypocrisy comes from this board that had no problem disparaging one of our own States and its people making blanket statements but then are somehow outraged buy a closed-door meeting where a third world country is called a s*******. Big difference.

How is it hypocrisy?

Are any board liberals the President or have any power or deal in international diplomacy? Or any diplomacy?

The f*** do you think is going to happen? Oh no are we not going to get sugar cane shipments from Haiti?

Read through the Russia threads again. They won't step foot in those threads anymore.

• Like 1

They weren't defending Moore. They were defending him against these stupid crazy allegations. Where are those allegations by the way? Weird how all those women and Gloria Allred suddenly disappeared along with your outrage about moore. what coincidence.

And again. No. The hypocrisy comes from this board that had no problem disparaging one of our own States and its people making blanket statements but then are somehow outraged buy a closed-door meeting where a third world country is called a s*******. Big difference.

sho lives in a world where he and liberals do no wrong. You see it every time he posts.

So you think the allegations were false? Im...ok. Ive read through...people were defending him.

My outrage was about the full in GOP and a presidential support of such a man who even without the kiddy allegations is a pretty crapass guy given his past. And thought it was great that the people of Alabama stood up and rejected him.

It is a big difference in that the people of this board have zero power and telling that you hold message board posters to a higher standard than POTUS.

The f*** do you think is going to happen? Oh no are we not going to get sugar cane shipments from Haiti?

Well our ambassador to Panama just resogned coting Trumps bs as a reason.

But hey...worry about message board posters rather than the actions and words of POTUS. Seems wise

So you think the allegations were false? Im...ok. Ive read through...people were defending him.

My outrage was about the full in GOP and a presidential support of such a man who even without the kiddy allegations is a pretty crapass guy given his past. And thought it was great that the people of Alabama stood up and rejected him.

It is a big difference in that the people of this board have zero power and telling that you hold message board posters to a higher standard than POTUS.

You find allegations that just miraculously come up right before an election that have since disappeared truthful? Really?

And again that's not what I'm saying. I'm dealing with the people on this board. You guys chastise Alabama and call dad every name in the book. Now people are actually defending with her Haiti's s******* or not and somehow are appalled by calling it that. It's comical.

Well our ambassador to Panama just resogned coting Trumps bs as a reason.

But hey...worry about message board posters rather than the actions and words of POTUS. Seems wise

Oh noooo!!! Not Panama!!

And give me a break. An Ambassador? Who gives a crap. Like all of a sudden this quote put him over the edge and he retired. Yeah I'm sure he didn't have it in mind long before this.

You find allegations that just miraculously come up right before an election that have since disappeared truthful? Really?

And again that's not what I'm saying. I'm dealing with the people on this board. You guys chastise Alabama and call dad every name in the book. Now people are actually defending with her Haiti's s******* or not and somehow are appalled by calling it that. It's comical.

They had come up before...when they became more public...more allegations come out. Thats pretty typical as people get the courage to come forward.

Allegations havent disappeared.

They obviously wont be as public and in the national spotlight as an election magnified everything. Just as in any other year or normal election cycle...that race would not have gotten as much attention.

Its comical that what a message board poster says is compared to the President. Do you not get how petty of a gotcha that is?

Oh noooo!!! Not Panama!!

And give me a break. An Ambassador? Who gives a crap. Like all of a sudden this quote put him over the edge and he retired. Yeah I'm sure he didn't have it in mind long before this.

Justvthe most recent example of his words and actions piling up and people having enough of it.

They had come up before...when they became more public...more allegations come out. Thats pretty typical as people get the courage to come forward.

Allegations havent disappeared.

They obviously wont be as public and in the national spotlight as an election magnified everything. Just as in any other year or normal election cycle...that race would not have gotten as much attention.

Its comical that what a message board poster says is compared to the President. Do you not get how petty of a gotcha that is?

Yeah wake me up when those allegations go to trial. I have a hunch. These things just happened to go away along with the women involved. I'm sure they have a nice paycheck for it.

Jesus dude I've said three times it's not about the president. Read. Seriously....3 separate times.

Justvthe most recent example of his words and actions piling up and people having enough of it.

So some obscure Ambassador way down in Panama is retiring. Forgive me if I'm not as shocked as you or outraged.

Yeah wake me up when those allegations go to trial. I have a hunch. These things just happened to go away along with the women involved. I'm sure they have a nice paycheck for it.

Jesus dude I've said three times it's not about the president. Read. Seriously....3 separate times.

And you saying it makes no sense. You came in here for some gotcha and it was a terrible analogy. Of course it has to do with the President...he is the one who focking said it. And you are comparing to posters here saying Obama is a shithole for supporting an ass like Roy Moore.

And you saying it makes no sense. You came in here for some gotcha and it was a terrible analogy. Of course it has to do with the President...he is the one who focking said it. And you are comparing to posters here saying Obama is a shithole for supporting an ass like Roy Moore.

4th attempt.

No. People drone on and on about what a crappy place Alabama was. They had no problem doing this.

I'm sorry but you are not outraged by a closed-door meeting where the President says a total crap Fest country like Haiti is in fact a s*******. You're just not.

Posters here are defending Haiti as being beautiful and all these other third world countries is wonderful. That's what I'm talking about. If you don't get that at this point I can't really help you.

4th attempt.

No. People drone on and on about what a crappy place Alabama was. They had no problem doing this.

I'm sorry but you are not outraged by a closed-door meeting where the President says a total crap Fest country like Haiti is in fact a s*******. You're just not.

Posters here are defending Haiti as being beautiful and all these other third world countries is wonderful. That's what I'm talking about. If you don't get that at this point I can't really help you.

You've stated this multiple times now...without one example of people saying it's a crappy place(which would still be a far cry from "droning on and on")

You've stated this multiple times now...without one example of people saying it's a crappy place(which would still be a far cry from "droning on and on")

Oh yeah they were quite complimentary of Alabama and its people by numerous numerous bored liberals. Please.

Then they ravedvhow smart they were once Moore lost of course

Oh yeah they were quite complimentary of Alabama and its people by numerous numerous bored liberals. Please.

Then they ravedvhow smart they were once Moore lost of course

Well, until you show some concrete examples, I'm just going to chalk up your entire argument as a strawman. :wave:

Well, until you show some concrete examples, I'm just going to chalk up your entire argument as a strawman. :wave:

Yeah heaven forbid you actually scroll through there. Did you think I just happened to pick that one with no examples? I'm not doing your homework for you. HTH

Yeah heaven forbid you actually scroll through there. Did you think I just happened to pick that one with no examples?

---sure seems like it.

I'm not doing your homework for you. HTH

Doesn't look like you have done your homework at all.

---sure seems like it.

Doesn't look like you have done your homework at all.

Just say you're not going to do it and move on. You can easily scroll through there and see all the comments about what folks here thought of Alabama. Not that hard.

Just say you're not going to do it and move on. You can easily scroll through there and see all the comments about what folks here thought of Alabama. Not that hard.

Burden of proof is on the person making an assertion.

That said, while they may not have used the exact verbiage, lots of people in this thread spoke in very broad terms about Alabama sucking.

I don't know if I crapped on Alabama in this thread. However, I would like to take the opportunity to do so now. :lol:

:lol:

I don't know if I crapped on Alabama in this thread. However, I would like to take the opportunity to do so now. :lol:

I would however move to Orange Beach, AL.

4th attempt.

People here are defending the people

Of Haiti and it wasnt the only place he called a shithole.

And its not hypocrisy at all is what Im getting at. And you are...in fact making the comparison and its laughable.