Sign in to follow this  
edjr

In preparation for Fail of July - Firework Fails

Shooting bottle rockets at each other. How could that possible go wrong? :dunno:

We used to have bottle rocket wars all the time as a kid. Kids today are poosays.

_______

Here is the best firework fail story I've ever heard...

So in law school, my dad and a couple of his friends are driving around in a Cadillac owned by one of the guys dad. They are drinking, and throwing M80's (not the poosay kind now, but the ones from the 70's that were a quarter stick of dynamite) out the window of the car. Because it is cold as hell, they only have the windows cracked.

So the guy who's dad owns the car goes to throw one, it hits the glass, and rolls under the seat (he was in the passenger seat). BOOOM!.

Next thing he remembers, he wakes up in the hospital, with his junk all heavily bandaged. His dad is there. He says "son, when your wedding tackle heals up, we gotta have a chat about my car."

Hahahahaha... good postings. Two things stand out to me.

1) Why do so many of these guys think sticking bottle rockets in their ass is a good idea?

2) 2:11 - GET THE WATERMELON!!!

Hahahahaha... good postings. Two things stand out to me.

1) Why do so many of these guys think sticking bottle rockets in their ass is a good idea?

2) 2:11 - GET THE WATERMELON!!!

1) Cause they saw it on Jackass. Even though they always say "Do not try this at home." :dunno:

2) ALWAYS get the watermelon. :ninja:

We used to have bottle rocket wars all the time as a kid. Kids today are poosays.

We had some epic whistling bottle rocket wars. Cars in the street had to turn around because the smoke was so thick. :thumbsup:

San Diego's fireworks for their big show all went off at once, 5 mins before the show was supposed to start. It was like a finale on crack that actually scared people and shook the bay. Lots of upset people and lots of people who think they got to see something much cooler than what they came out to see. There's already some videos on yt.

Some comments:

I thought this was probably the best fireworks display I'd ever witnessed. We had front row seats and man, it was so loud we could not even hear ourselves screaming. And the power of the explosions pounded us back into our chairs. THIS is how fireworks should be. Let em rip~

San Diego gets it's patriotism THE ###### OUT OF THE WAY.

:D

San Diego's fireworks for their big show all went off at once, 5 mins before the show was supposed to start. It was like a finale on crack that actually scared people and shook the bay. Lots of upset people and lots of people who think they got to see something much cooler than what they came out to see. There's already some videos on yt.

Some comments:

:D

sounds awesome

So basically, the San Diego fireworks show was like having secks with sux? Over five minutes before it begins, and usually happens because someone made a terrible mistake?