Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Nice eyeball tats dude.

Jesus..... :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

• Like 1

I think they should pass a law that if you have a tattoo on your face or neck, we can legally kill you.

so does he just get paid for being a freak? im curious what kind of job he has. at 22 who paid for his mental disorder needs?

so does he just get paid for being a freak? im curious what kind of job he has. at 22 who paid for his mental disorder needs?

It's not a mental disorder Mr.Butt. This gentlemen truly believes in his heart he is a lizard. We should accept him for who he is and ensure he has a safe space to be a lizard.

It's not a mental disorder Mr.Butt. This gentlemen truly believes in his heart he is a lizard. We should accept him for who he is and ensure he has a safe space to be a lizard.

do body modders get an initial in the LGBTQIAWXYZ world?

Lots of people giving too much of a about what other people do to their bodies. Who gives a fock. Guarantee none of you ever meet this guy, much less have anything negative come of it. FFS... Stay in your focking lane.

I saw a television show once about some dudes in prison that do this to their eyes. They did different colors. They get in trouble for doing it but they don't care.

You'll probably see some lawsuits coming from this guy for discrimination for not being hired at a local restaurant as a waiter.

Lots of people giving too much of a ###### about what other people do to their bodies. Who gives a fock. Guarantee none of you ever meet this guy, much less have anything negative come of it. FFS... Stay in your focking lane.

:lol:

I think they should pass a law that if you have a tattoo on your face or neck, we can legally kill you.

who was the gut that said he crossed the street to avoid black people?

I truly cross the street when I see someone with a neck/face tat. They clearly don't give a fock. Takes a special kind of retard. Avoid at all costs