Sign in to follow this  
Fireballer

Stephen A Smith....dumba$$ of the year

Just another reason to not like this dumba$$. This is just not a mistake, its just rambling about shat that you dont know. Oh well, water is wet. Bruschi's face tells it all.

https://twitter.com/DP_NFL/status/1073237342369013761?s=19

Then the official Chargers Twitter trolls his dumba$$

https://twitter.com/Chargers/status/1073284578666672128?s=19

This is beyond embarrassing. Should be inexcusable. Never seen more blatantly wrong takes in one segment ever. Whiffing on one guy can happen, like if he wasnt sure about Ware playing. But he gives 3 takes in a row that arent applicable, guys who havent played a snap.

I don't mind loud, blowhard types as long as they bring something intelligent to the conversation.....this dude sucks.

Fouts is out? Damn it...

I hope that Rivers kid can pick it up...

Rivers is 3rd string, nerd. Breese is the #2 in SD.

Rivers is 3rd string, nerd. Breese is the #2 in SD.

Brees is out, dude. That hit by Lynch tore his labrum.

Shouldn't he be suspended or something? He basically got paid and didn't do his work.

Fouts is out? Damn it...

I hope that Rivers kid can pick it up...

Not sure that they should have used Fouts as a reference. He has had a bad year calling games this season. He is good for at least 2-3 total screw-ups himself. He is painful to listen to.

I respect his basketball knowledge, that's about it though.

Kellerman's not much better. Respect his boxing insight though.

I respect his basketball knowledge, that's about it though.

Kellerman's not much better. Respect his boxing insight though.

Basketball knowledge. Lol. Such a tough sport to decipher.

Basketball knowledge. Lol. Such a tough sport to decipher.

Travel, double dribble, walk down court if you feel like playing D, shoot the ball

Travel, double dribble, walk down court if you feel like playing D, shoot the ball

The complexities are incredible.

The only one I have heard of is shoot the ball. :dunno:

I never understood why people pay attention sports option media unless you believe they actually know more than you do about the subject.

Has anyone ever won a FF League because of FF advice you got on TV?

I never understood why people pay attention sports option media unless you believe they actually know more than you do about the subject.

I mean I use multiple rankings to make decisions I'm a coin toss on... Most the time it's just what def to start

I mean I use multiple rankings to make decisions I'm a coin toss on... Most the time it's just what def to start

Yup, I occasionally use them as a last resort too but only on a coin toss.

Many championships based on Stephen A Smiffs insight.

damnit, based on this report I added and started Henry tonight, Championship!!!!

:pointstosky:

My son was just saying that we need to vote Hunter Henry in as starting TE in the Pro Bowl

He mentioned Derrick Johnson too. Dude is retired.

You can tell someone must have signaled him something because you could see he had a glimmer of an "oh shìt" look.

Even if those guys were playing, he is mostly just listing names. He is not saying anything about them. :dunno:

I support Stephen A in this instance.......because it made twitter much more enjoyable while watching the game last night.

• Like 1

He ain't living this down. The words Hunter and Henry will be hurled at him forever.

I love Cowherd's show. Watch it every single day. I don't watch the whole thing, but I always watch the 1st couple segments.

I love Cowherd's show. Watch it every single day. I don't watch the whole thing, but I always watch the 1st couple segments.

Yikes. Cowherd sucks. He's right up there with Rome.

Both of them speak as if everything they say is not only a fact, but is profound. It has been a while, but I think it's Cowherd who takes long pauses between saying the same thing over and over.

• Like 1

Even if those guys were playing, he is mostly just listing names. He is not saying anything about them. :dunno:

Seriously? Thats your take? You dont think "Im thinkin bout" is in depth? Thats about all he has to offer.

To defend himself he tweeted that he was thinking about Virgil Green. Virgil freaking green? The guy that has 15 catches this year? Seriously? And as much of a race-baiter that he is, there's no way he mixes up a white guy and a black guy.

To defend himself he tweeted that he was thinking about Virgil Green. Virgil freaking green? The guy that has 15 catches this year? Seriously? And as much of a race-baiter that he is, there's no way he mixes up a white guy and a black guy.

It's all he can say. Stone cold busted.

He's thinking about them though!

He said think about Hunter Henry and the great year he’s having. Then lied and said he meant Virgil green, but as another poster cited, Green has done nothing this season so he’s busted twice.