Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Eagles at Giants: In-Game Discussion

Then they will just be five offensive linemen short of a solid offense.

:lol: Eli makes them look bad? :banana:

I've never seen so many people riled up about a once elite QB who is clearly at the end. Eli is one of the good guys in the NFL. You people need medication

says the poster who implored us for a month that Barkley was going to be a bust...

Not everyone can call it like frozenbeernuts

Man. even the announcers were saying manning doesn't have the arm to make a 15 yard throw to beckham. Good thing they took a running-back in the first round. This should help them to no end.

I'm surprised at Smallwood's workload this game. I would have thought Clement's size would play better as they are up this much.

Wtf, Smallwood isnt a featured back. Clement can carry the load, Smallwood is better as a change of pace. How is it that Im a better coach than half the league? Its common sense.

Man. even the announcers were saying manning doesn't have the arm to make a 15 yard throw to beckham. Good thing they took a running-back in the first round. This should help them to no end.

especially a RB who only averaged 2 yards a carry against Rutgers...

And is helping a team to a 1-5 start. :) Useless draft pick.

I've never seen so many people riled up about a once elite QB who is clearly at the end. Eli is one of the good guys in the NFL. You people need medication

You can't be serious. Everyone respects what he accomplished. He's old ad DONE. It happens to all of the greats.

You dont pass up a talent like Barkley is the mentality there. They need a QB for sure, Eli is at the end, but Im not going to fault them for taking a clearly game changing RB.

Lol

You can't be serious. Everyone respects what he accomplished. He's old ad DONE. It happens to all of the greats.

He is a weak QB that was on a couple teams that carried him. Other than that, everything about him screams he sucks.

There will be talented QBs in this draft and little competition for them. Denver and Miami might be looking QB, not sure who else will

And is helping a team to a 1-5 start. :) Useless draft pick.

Kinda like when the Bears took Cedric Benson instead of some guy named Rodgers. Except Benson sucked.

You dont pass up a talent like Barkley is the mentality there. They need a QB for sure, Eli is at the end, but Im not going to fault them for taking a clearly game changing RB.

Not when they are gonna get a top 3 pick next year. Good job Sixers, I mean Gia :lol: nts

Disagree. RBs don't make a terrible team competitive. It's obvious what is happening right now in front of us. Walter Payton was the best of all time and the Bears sucked until they got that defense.

Kinda like when the Bears took Cedric Benson instead of some guy named Rodgers. Except Benson sucked.

Yep. Bad pick.

He is a weak QB that was on a couple teams that carried him. Other than that, everything about him screams he sucks.

Carried him? How do you figure? The Giants had the worst running game in football in 2011 and the 25th ranked defense. All Eli did was set the record for fourth quarter touchdowns. And win a super bowl with another fourth quarter game winning drive for his second MVP. Carried him my ass.

Yep. Bad pick.

All time historical bad pick. One of the worst ever. But hey, the Bears had what's his name at QB

Disagree. RBs don't make a terrible team competitive. It's obvious what is happening right now in front of us. Walter Payton was the best of all time and the Bears sucked until they got that defense.

Building blocks, its a piece of the puzzle. They will get a QB soon. Maybe they just didnt like the options relative to their draft position this year. It happens, plus people say the coming year has some good options.

Everyone wants a Rodgers or Mahomes learningon the bench but they are few and far between.

Not when they are gonna get a top 3 pick next year. Good job Sixers, I mean Gia :lol: nts

Yeah, and by the time the QB they pick next year gets maybe good a couple years later, Barkley will be asking for LeVeon Bell money or will be broken like most backs in the league. :banana:

All time historical bad pick. One of the worst ever. But hey, the Bears had what's his name at QB

And the Bears finished better than the Giants will this year. so what is your point?

Yeah, and by the time the QB they pick next year gets maybe good a couple years later, Barkley will be asking for LeVeon Bell money or broken. :banana:

LMFAO, good point

Wtf, Smallwood isnt a featured back. Clement can carry the load, Smallwood is better as a change of pace. How is it that Im a better coach than half the league? Its common sense.

I disagree. Smallwood has been more productive. Clement shouldn't be a starter at all.

I bought Barkley 2 weeks ago and im never looking back. He could score me 50 points vs his projected 23.

They are great at evaluating RB talent... add Curtis Enis to that list, drafted ahead of a couple HOFers including Randy Moss

They are great at evaluating RB talent... add Curtis Enis to that list, drafted ahead of a couple HOFers including Randy Moss

Those were either unfortunate or terrible picks. What do the Bears have anything to do with the giants picking barkley this year?

I bought Barkley 2 weeks ago and im never looking back. He could score me 50 points vs his projected 23.

What on earth did someone sell for?

Thanks Archie!

2011 was the last time a back went 100 and 100. Don't think any rookie ever has.