Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

Trump Dossier used by FBI to obtain FISA on Carter Page

They supposedly would have only used parts that they corroborated.

I said it long ago....the dossier will prove to be mostly legit.....much like the Canseco steroids book, laughed off at first but now considered a white papers account.

They supposedly would have only used parts that they corroborated.

I said it long ago....the dossier will prove to be mostly legit.....much like the Canseco steroids book, laughed off at first but now considered a white papers account.

Yeah but this was last summer and Comey has (at least per CNN) been trying to distance himself from the Dossier.

I'm wondering did they actually verify stuff or just sign off on it like they did the third party DNC contractor CrowdStrike report.

Yeah but this was last summer and Comey has (at least per CNN) been trying to distance himself from the Dossier.

I'm wondering did they actually verify stuff or just sign off on it like they did the third party DNC contractor CrowdStrike report.

I suppose one's opinion would be largely based on whether or not we think the FBI is good at their job.

I suppose one's opinion would be largely based on whether or not we think the FBI is good at their job.

My opinion on them at this point is very low. Letting the DNC stonewall them on inspecting the 'hacked' equipment while claiming our National Election was being targeted is focking ludicrous. Combine that with using the Dossier and it looks like a focking clown show.

My opinion on them at this point is very low. Letting the DNC stonewall them on inspecting the 'hacked' equipment while claiming our National Election was being targeted is focking ludicrous. Combine that with using the Dossier and it looks like a focking clown show.

I tend think more macro and believe we have the best and most capable intellligence agencies in the world.

Infallable? Of course not. But I'm not going to base my opinion on whether 2-3 decisions went for or against my political party over a 6 month span.

• Like 2

The DNC is a private organization and did not have to allow the FBI to do anything.

Your opinion of them is based in them investigating your boy. You know his campaign people are in some and that bothers you.

The dossier continues to gain credibility the more we find out.

Ludicrous is your head in the sand position and Trumps.

The DNC is a private organization and did not have to allow the FBI to do anything.

Your opinion of them is based in them investigating your boy. You know his campaign people are in some ###### and that bothers you.

The dossier continues to gain credibility the more we find out.

Ludicrous is your head in the sand position and Trumps.

If a crime actually occurred that threatened both our national security and our election process NFW does the government NOT have a duty to seize that equipment to investigate.

You defending that action (or inaction as it were) is nothing more than glossing over the glaring holes in the Russian hacking theory.

If a crime actually occurred that threatened both our national security and our election process NFW does the government NOT have a duty to seize that equipment to investigate.

You defending that action (or inaction as it were) is nothing more than glossing over the glaring holes in the Russian hacking theory.

I defend the action of agencies examining the work of a reputable third party to rely on for that portion (yes it was only a portion) of their investigation.

What hikes in the fact of Russian hacking (it's not a theory chief)?

I defend the action of agencies examining the work of a reputable third party to rely on for that portion (yes it was only a portion) of their investigation.

What hikes in the fact of Russian hacking (it's not a theory chief)?

The third party that investigated the hacked equipment was working for Democrats i.e. commissioned by the alleged victim? That should raise questions.

So we're trusting the FBI to investigate Trump's Russia connections but the DNC doesn't trust them looking at the 'hacked' equipment? That should raise questions.

The NSA's data mining of EVERY SHRED of electronic data should have proof of the Russian hacking but we're relying on a Third Party for an investigation? That should raise questions.

CrowdStrike praising the Russian hackers for their ingenuity and skill yet they leave very distinctive footprints behind indicating Russian hacking tools? That should raise questions.

The CIA's bag of tricks that allow one to hack and make it look as if some country did it have been in play for nearly a year now. That should raise questions.

The Report that was released provided no proof and only assurances that they're confident it was Russians when in fact, it could be anyone with the aforementioned malware making it look Russian. That should raise questions.

Face it..............this whole Russian hacking angle is a focking clown show just like I've said all along.

The clown show are the excuses from Trump and crew about this.

Seriously...just focking pathetic. Par for the course for the ineptitude of this admin too.

Man, this latest story about Putin's think tank deliberately scheming to

put Trump in power to destabilize the U.S. is pretty damn bad - and consistent

with everything else we've seen to date.

So far, seven - 3 former, 4 current officiials - have apparently seen two different

documents outlining this plan. - Includes all the crap we've seen to date; Fake News, etc.

I mean, I don't care how deep your head is buried, it seems like every road in this administration leads to Russia.

Now, we see Exxon looking to get a waiver on drilling in Russia at what has been described as the world's largest find.

You know, that same Exxon Tillerson used to RUN a few months ago?

And Guess what Department would be reviewing and granting the waiver of sanctions? Wow. Didn't even wait the first 100 days.

I didn't realize until tonight that Trump didn't even KNOW Tillerson until shortly before he nominated him.

Fantastic. The Ruskies have their very own crew of stooges.

How do you say Mission Accomplished in Russian?