Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Tom Brady - NOT going to White House today with team.

No surprise a liar like sho Nuff would be reporting fake news from the failing NYT.

http://imgur.com/a/binyo

Top photo is players and 40 staff members

Bottom photo is just players and the staff is seated on the lawn which you can't see

LIARS KEEP LYING!!!! :first:

Oops. Waiting for the mea culpa from Sho and Newbie. :thumbsup:

No surprise a liar like sho Nuff would be reporting fake news from the failing NYT.

Bottom photo is just players and the staff is seated on the lawn which you can't see

:lol:

The pictures are pictures, not a lie. The Patriots Twitter feed said that it lacked context. What they left out of the context was that, in 2015 50 players attended, and in 2017 34 attended.

Draw your own conclusions, but don't take what the media, Twitter, or Trump for that matter says as being the whole story or even the truth.

The pictures are pictures, not a lie. The Patriots Twitter feed said that it lacked context. What they left out of the context was that, in 2015 50 players attended, and in 2017 34 attended.

Draw your own conclusions, but don't take what the media, Twitter, or Trump for that matter says as being the whole story or even the truth.

Trump said it was "an unbelievable, perhaps record-setting turnout"

Oops. Waiting for the mea culpa from Sho and Newbie. :thumbsup:

50 Patriots attended in 2015. 34 Patriots attended in 2017. Mea Culpa? For what? Donald Trump is so hated that almost v1/3 of the team decided they'd rather skip the honor than to have to shake that ass hole's hand and be in a picture with him. Think about that.

50 Patriots attended in 2015. 34 Patriots attended in 2017. Mea Culpa? For what? Donald Trump is so hated that almost v1/3 of the team decided they'd rather skip the honor than to have to shake that ass hole's hand and be in a picture with him. Think about that.

in 2015 the team hadn't been there since 2005, in 2017 the team hadn't been there in a whole 2 years.

Of the 53 New England Patriots players who suited up for Super Bowl XLIX, 30 have since moved on from Foxboro.

23 players who were on he team in 2015, were on the team in 2017

Something like half the players were not there.

I reported nothing fake nor a lie.

Hell...Trump tried calling Amendola down and he wasn't even there.

You keep trying Cdub.

CDub doesn't care about the facts.

Something like half the players were not there.

I reported nothing fake nor a lie.

Hell...Trump tried calling Amendola down and he wasn't even there.

You keep trying Cdub.

did he call him "down" or did he praise his play?

It was telling the big baby didn't even say Brady's name. Trump is a complete and utter focking fraud

NYT called out by the Patriots. Good sh!t, not surprised by those who couldn't wait to regurgitate the NYT's garbage..

The local lemmings never disappoint.

Also, who gives a flying fock who went to the White House..

:lol: :lol:

NYT called out by the Patriots. Good sh!t, not surprised by those who couldn't wait to regurgitate the NYT's garbage..

The local lemmings never disappoint.

Also, who gives a flying fock who went to the White House..

:lol: :lol:

You, apparently. 1/3 the team skipped the trip because of Trump. You can post as many laughing smilies that you want. But that doesn't change the landscape of hatred that this guy has brought to the Presidency.

You, apparently. 1/3 the team skipped the trip because of Trump. You can post as many laughing smilies that you want. But that doesn't change the landscape of hatred that this guy has brought to the Presidency.

in 2015 the team hadn't been there since 2005, in 2017 the team hadn't been there in a whole 2 years.

23 players who were on he team in 2015, were on the team in 2017

Laughing at our local band of dipsh!ts doesn't equal caring about who goes to the White House.

I know you are kind of slow but, you're welcome.

:wave:

It was half of the team. 34 went, 34 didn't. However, some of them had been 2 years before so it was no big deal to miss it. Others have explicitly stated that they would not go because of the President himself.

I am pretty sure that I don't want to get my ideas about politics from Geeks here or the Patriots.

Some players didn't go when Obama was prez. It happens.

Say it isn't so :o

NFW!

IDBY!

I bet deys white

I think it was only 7 who said they wouldn't go because of Trump.

Thankfully only 7 were dumb enough to buy into the pre and post election fake racism outrage.

Most teams would have way way way more dumb focks who buy into that nonsense is my guess. Probably a good reason they wouldn't even get the chance to visit.

1/2 the team? Link?

:lol: Pats troll Newbie and the NY Times

http://www.dailywire.com/news/15550/new-england-patriots-throw-epic-fake-news-flag-john-nolte

So they had 36 one year and 34 this year? Nice job Newbie/Slonuff

So they had 36 one year and 34 this year? Nice job Newbie/Slonuff

I was told 50 attended in 2015 by Patsfatboy above. That was straight from a Patriots fan.

• Like 1

I was told 50 attended in 2015 by Patsfatboy above. That was straight from a Patriots fan.

The number 50 was from the Profootballtalk.com article above. I did not count the people at either event as I really don't give that much of a sh!t about it.

• Like 1

Focking hell...it was something to laugh at people. Like the inauguration pictures.

Of course Trump fans get all butthurt if you point out that the crowd was smaller.

They still think he is just the bestest.

Nobody really gives a who did or didn't go to the White House.

Focking hell...it was something to laugh at people. Like the inauguration pictures.

Of course Trump fans get all butthurt if you point out that the crowd was smaller.

They still think he is just the bestest.

Nobody really gives a ###### who did or didn't go to the White House.

:thumbsup:

Sad!

The number 50 was from the Profootballtalk.com article above. I did not count the people at either event as I really don't give that much of a sh!t about it.

I guess we should have blown up the picture and counted actual players one by one. ROFL: I've heard so many figures that I have no idea what the truth is. But I do know that I don't remember multiple players skipping it because they hate the President. That's something that Fox News and these idiots can't spin away from. :music_guitarred:

I thought they were friends...what happened?

His wife was backing an anti Trump rally at the same time as the visit. Probably bad timing.

ever see the way Brady dresses?

Giselle has the balls in that family.

I guess we should have blown up the picture and counted actual players one by one. ROFL: I've heard so many figures that I have no idea what the truth is. But I do know that I don't remember multiple players skipping it because they hate the President. That's something that Fox News and these idiots can't spin away from. :music_guitarred:

The players who hated B. Hussein went because it was the right thing to do unlike these snowflake dooshbags.

The players who hated B. Hussein went because it was the right thing to do unlike these snowflake dooshbags.

It's always been a tradition for players to go and not make it a political issue. Who cares what a guy's position is on trade when your going to be honored for your accomplishments by the president of the US? With Trump, it's not about his political leanings. They are protesting that he's a racist, bigot, sexist pig. Huge difference. I'm sure plenty of players didn't like Obama's policies. But those who didn't attend this year despise the human being.

I get the sexist claim, even the bigot to an extent. But what did Trump ever do or say that's racist?

I get the sexist claim, even the bigot to an extent. But what did Trump ever do or say that's racist?

Trump was sued for not renting to blacks.

I thought that was his father who was the racist who didn't rent to blacks and was sued.

Nope. It was Donald

WTF... suspend him imo. Cheating fock!

Sad!

Nope. It was Donald

Do you live in the projects?