Sign in to follow this  
IGotWorms

I've decided DJGB is a thirteen year old kid

Kinda smart for his age, I'll give him that. But he's a thirteen year old kid trying to masquerade as an adult, and he doesn't quite know how to pull it off.

Think about it.

Lol poor worms. Cause I'm slapping you around you get upset. You fweelings get hurt? Go home and cry about it :lol:

The day I give anyone on this board that much though, is the day I should quit.

I just can't/don't care that much.

Like MB/HT whoever he is. I like the guy, call me crazy.

There are many that make passing the time entertaining. A toast to all

T

I think he's a clown that is a symbol of how truly great a country this is. This half wit fool survives quite well in our country, in other places he would be eaten up and spit out. America!

I think he's a clown that is a symbol of how truly great a country this is. This half wit fool survives quite well in our country, in other places he would be eaten up and spit out. America!

I think everyone is in agreement you're the biggest buffoon on the board and it's not even a debate :wave:

Oh come on Ed, like you've never had some flame wars.

Wait a focking minute... You created an entire independent website with another posters handle in the name.

Wait a focking minute... You created an entire independent website with another posters handle in the name.

I just said this in the other thread :D

I'm just saying I never gave who people were any thought, or really cared.

I just said this in the other thread :D

I'm just saying I never gave who people were any thought, or really cared.

I thought you cared Ed :(

I thought you cared Ed :(

Oh I care, too much about this place. Just not about the people, per se

Wipe the tranny semen from your eyes

Isn't this what a thirteen year old kid would say?

After another poster started a thread mostly to make fun of himself? :lol: :doh:

Isn't this what a thirteen year old kid would say?

After another poster started a thread mostly to make fun of himself? :lol: :doh:

Poor worms. Slings mud and can't take it when it's thrown right back to him. Grow up. Never in my life have I seen such whiney, b1tchey, immature group of adults that can't even call themselves adults

Poor worms. Slings mud and can't take it when it's thrown right back to him. Grow up. Never in my life have I seen such whiney, b1tchey, immature group of adults that can't even call themselves adults

:lol:

I'm pretty sure he wants to blow you.

I think it's the other way around. Remember worms is into trannies. Plus he started the whole thing and is now b1tching :lol:

Ooooh! Stellar Epic TakeDown. And it's TBBOM for da win!!!

Yeah didn't miss much.

More like Lame Wars

Same reaction here. Saw the worms one and got excited, then saw it was just a slap fight.

I read Djgb's thread and it sucks. This one sucks too. It's depressing. If you guys want to figure out how to go about this properly, go scour an old Phillybear vs MDC thread for ideas. TBBOM vs Nikki works too.

I read Djgb's thread and it sucks. This one sucks too. It's depressing. If you guys want to figure out how to go about this properly, go scour an old Phillybear vs MDC thread for ideas. TBBOM vs Nikki works too.

I don't care enough and djgb isn't up for it, being all of 13 years old

I thought he was the fake army guy or doctor

Nope. I was Air Force. Even posted my pic. You're thinking of MB/HT. He was the fake marine

:lol: worms digging his hole deeper

I posted that prior to seeing you bump your dumbass thread focko. Worms isn't right very often, but in this case...

Nope. I was Air Force. Even posted my pic. You're thinking of MB/HT. He was the fake marine

My bad. The fake Air force doctor. Now I remember

I posted that prior to seeing you bump your dumbass thread focko. Worms isn't right very often, but in this case...

If you say so bud. I'm just playing his game. It's amazing how much you guys get all up in arms over nothing.

Echo Company. 2nd Battalion. 4th Marines 2nd Marine division. The Magnificent Bastards. Ooh--Rah! Never saw combat though. Lucky. I recall you saying some building got blown up where you were though, yet you never tell us where you were stationed overseas. Afghanistan? Iraq?

Echo Company. 2nd Battalion. 4th Marines 2nd Marine division. The Magnificent Bastards. Ooh--Rah! Never saw combat though. Lucky. I recall you saying some building got blown up where you were though, yet you never tell us where you were stationed overseas. Afghanistan? Iraq?

Do you know how easy it is to look that up? Me and mung already busted you on that when you didn't have a clue on something in the military. Forgot what it was but I'm not desperate enough to pull a vudu.

Do you know how easy it is to look that up? Me and mung already busted you on that when you didn't have a clue on something in the military. Forgot what it was but I'm not desperate enough to pull a vudu.

Go look it up. I don't recall getting busted, mostly because that would be impossible. Anyhow, back to where you were stationed during your enlistment? And where did that building get blown up?