Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

Estimate the weight of the heaviest chick you've been with.......

:cry:

I was in a slump and it was her that hit on me. I was just fine jerking off to pron.

Oh god I've tied some hogs in my day. Well, well over 200, maybe even 240, I'm bad at guessing weight. But really freakin big. I've been with dozens and dozens of chicks, I just love women of all shapes and sizes.

150 filthy? That supposed to be some sad brag? I've been with tall skinny chicks heavier than that. You couldn't even hold my beer at a hog tie. Let's see some real pig wranglers in here.

160, but she was tall

This question is way too vague - can't answer without more specific parameters.

For example, most human skin weighs between 18 and 23 pounds.

So (obviously): Before, or After? :ninja:

This question is way too vague - can't answer without more specific parameters.

For example, most human skin weighs between 18 and 23 pounds.

So (obviously): Before, or After? :ninja:

Did you make them put the lotion on their skin?

Did you make them put the lotion on their skin?

Really that pretty much just works for the torso.

Once you make the cuts at the knees and elbows, it's hard enough pulling that stuff down to the ankles and wrists.

Damn near impossible to get a grip if it's all slippery and shiit.

...I mean, I've heard.

145 and that was my ex from high school. She was naturally skinnier in high school but on into our mid twenties she put on a little bit of weight but nothing bad. Still, I'm glad to be rid of her

I'd have to go about 165-175 give or take. But a good 5.8 and had the Polish frame to carry it.

3 things I remember:

1) Dumb as a rock

2) She'd mount me like a cowboy, lean toward me - and her bewbs were seriously like soup in a tube sock

3) Not only 'let' me do anal, but pretty much initially, that's ALL she'd allow. She'd rub off on a pillow, I'd :banana: giggity in her poopity, while she moaned like a manatee, then I'd ERARGHHH! :blink: on her backity or better yet, on her tittitties. :headbanger:

Light weights. 329 and change. 6'4. Have no clue as to her cup size. She was after me in high school and the bar scene afterwards. Got wasted one night and threw her a bone. Wasn't big enough. I weighed 180 at the time. My roommate Frank woke up the next morning when she was leaving for her walk of shame and said to her Over coffee ...Frank: Yiure never going to live this down.

Yuuuge. Several 300+. When I worked at the steel mill in college there was a big pool of money for the biggest pair of undies you could bring home. I never won :cry:

Several were double coyote fugly.

Fugly....self explanatory

Coyote fugly...chew your arm off so you can get out of bed without waking her up

Double coyote fugly...chew your other arm off because shes looking for a guy with one arm

Yuuuge. Several 300+. When I worked at the steel mill in college there was a big pool of money for the biggest pair of undies you could bring home. I never won :cry:

:shocking:

:huh:

:P

Never went hogging. Don't know why. Sounds like fun.

Never went hogging. Don't know why. Sounds like fun.

At a base in England on Thursday evenings there was a shuttle bus that would bring women onto base. The enlisted guys called Thursday nights "Hog Call". Last bus left base at 1 a.m. and the club closed at 2 a.m. Any chick left behind had to find a spot to sleep for the night.

I never went hogging though. Ugly.......yeah but not fatties.

When in college we would road trip to different colleges. Had to find your own place to crash. Definately some questionable nights.

I realize I have no shame.....

Double coyote fugly...chew your other arm off because shes looking for a guy with one arm

Now that's funny right there. :doublethumbsup:

At a base in England on Thursday evenings there was a shuttle bus that would bring women onto base. The enlisted guys called Thursday nights "Hog Call". Last bus left base at 1 a.m. and the club closed at 2 a.m. Any chick left behind had to find a spot to sleep for the night.

I never went hogging though. Ugly.......yeah but not fatties.

I had a date last year. Pics appeared to be on the border of fat. Showed up, and she was a biggun. It was clearly on the table. I declined. Just wasn't feeling it. Plus the foreigner community is small. It would have cost me down the line. No. Chick wants to be the one who focked captain ahab.

Sorry if this sounds like bragging to anyone. I know you guys hate that. But this b!tch was 5'3" pushing three bills. I have probably been that desperate, but it's been a while.

Light weights. 329 and change. 6'4. Have no clue as to her cup size. She was after me in high school and the bar scene afterwards. Got wasted one night and threw her a bone. Wasn't big enough. I weighed 180 at the time. My roommate Frank woke up the next morning when she was leaving for her walk of shame and said to her Over coffee ...Frank: Yiure never going to live this down.

While you may have not beem able to live it down.....she would go on to anchor the middle of the defensive line 3-4 defense for the world champion new england patriots. That little lady was Vince Wilfork

• Like 1

define "been with"

Ate at old country buffet with

Ironically that is where I met most of my chat dates back in the 90s

I had one about 10 years ago that was prolly around 2 bills. And I think I was with her twice :shame:

Dated a girl that was 6'0" for a while when I was in college, volley ball player. Hot as fock and the good kind of thick. She prob weighed 160'ish, I suck at guessing weight though. She is probably a blimp now, had some big(er?) girl potential and drank beer.

140. 5ft 9 and an athlete. A major departure from my usual "type" - ex wife 5 foot 85 lbs, current wife 5 foot 6 120.

My wife is roughly the height / weight of your athlete above and she looks great. In our 10 years together she's probably fluctuated between 120-150 and carries it well either way because she's nearly my height and has an hourglass figure.

No idea on my heaviest. I was so drunk it was like looking at a funhouse mirror. :o

Dunno Filthy. Maybe you can help me out. How much does your mom weigh?

About 160 but she was shorter... probably 5'5" or 5'6". She was the girl that I could call at 2am and do anything I wanted with her.

About 165...... But it was cold and looked more warm than pretty.

Our fraternity had a Green Pig award (plastic pig taped to a tanqueray bottle) you could win if you banged a particularly fat and ugly chick. I had a few well into the 200s but never nearly ugly enough; my heart just wasn't in it. :dunno:

Another thread full of lies.

• Like 1

Another thread full of lies.

Don't think I could get it up for a true fatty. Maybe, I am just very bad a judging weight though.

Don't think I could get it up for a true fatty. Maybe, I am just very bad a judging weight though.

I used to slide it in soft and would still miraculously cvvm

My ex was probably 260 by the time we broke up. She was never thin. When we got together she was 160 but a baby and just letting herself go to shitt and she ended up pretty big.