Sign in to follow this  
Mr Pickles

Joan Rivers was MURDERED!

She tells the world that Michelle Obongo has a pen!s and Barak is gay and then she dies the next day during a routine medical procedure.

Coincidence?????

I don't think so.

Also....Barracks White Grandmother dies on election day before she can say he was born in Kenya.

A lot of people died because of the Clintons and Obongos....... too many to be just a coincidence!

• Like 1

Is is true, even after croaking, she had one last plastic surgery before the funeral?

...by JERRY SEINFELD!

She tells the world that Michelle Obongo has a pen!s and Barak is gay and then she dies the next day during a routine medical procedure.

Coincidence?????

I don't think so.

Also....Barracks White Grandmother dies on election day before she can say he was born in Kenya.

A lot of people died because of the Clintons and Obongos....... too many to be just a coincidence!

Barack has mistakingly called Michelle "Michael" several times. That dude smokes poles.
  • Like 1

Coincidence?????

I don't think so.

No doubt.......it's what they do

Add Breitbart & That one reporter who's car blew up before smashing into a tree.

I never knew how intimidating black men just be to you all. It's frightening how insecure you all are.

I never knew how intimidating black men just be to you all. It's frightening how insecure you all are.

Yet you wish you had a white man for a husband. Hmmm...

Unfair. You surely know that Mr. Pickles and 12th man are Obama obsessed special cases.

As for the rest of us, when I meet a black guy, I assume he is going to treat me like a white guy would because that's been the case >99.9% of the time. If you're talking about pron actors, I figure that's how they get in that line of work. My wife has a father for her kids, a steady income, and as for size, I am being compared not to black men or pron actors but to men in a country where it's often the case that shoe stores don't have shoes that fit me.

Yet you wish you had a white man for a husband. Hmmm...

Wish I had any color husband.

:( Someone is missing out on a quality lady.

Coincidence?????

I don't think so.

Congratulation, you've just surpassed 12th douchy as the dumbest fock on the bored. That's not easy to do, but you did it.

how YOU doin?

How could you not know this?? Lol

Barack is half black. HTH

Gee you're not married? I'm shocked...

No doubt.......it's what they do

Add Breitbart & That one reporter who's car blew up before smashing into a tree.

No doubt about both of them. Breitbart was about to drop a BOMBSHELL on Obongo / Clinton corruption and then he suddenly dies the night before the big release. And lastly....the biggest shocker of who was murdered..............

Justice Anthony Scalia...Supreme Court Justice....murdered so Obongo could get a liberal judge and pass his DACA Amnesty for illegal aliens!

Justice Anthony Scalia...Supreme Court Justice....murdered so Obongo could get a liberal judge and pass his DACA Amnesty for illegal aliens!

The most curious part of that was no autopsy for Scalia. SCOTUS dies suddenly and no autopsy? Dafuq?!

• Like 1

Even yellow with the whole tiny pen!s thing?

No thanks.

The most curious part of that was no autopsy for Scalia. SCOTUS dies suddenly and no autopsy? Dafuq?!

NO DOUBT!!!!

They destroyed the evidence of the MURDER!!!!

Obongo calling "Michelle" his real name: Michael!