Sign in to follow this  
Ciribro

Which 5 would you go with?

PPR, All Td's are 6pts, start 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 1K, 1D. Can be kept as long as wanted with no penalty.

Need 5 out of Matthew Stafford, Ray Rice, LeSean McCoy, Hakeem Nicks, Larry Fitzgerald, and Dez Bryant.

Available QBs will be Romo, Rivers, Eli, Matt Ryan, Big Ben, and possibly Vick

Well it's between Dez and Stafford, with Dez the clear favorite for being let go

Sorry, it's a 12 team league.

I have 3rd overall pick but if I drop Stafford I believe the owner with the ffirst overall pick will take him.

If I drop Dez I'm guaranteed to draft one of T. Richardson, D. Martin, or Dez.

I have 3rd overall pick but if I drop Stafford I believe the owner with the ffirst overall pick will take him.

Please tell me you dont need advise on who of these three to select? :wall:

I believe he is saying that he has scenarios here:

A. Drop Stafford 1.1 drafts Stafford, 2 takes TRich and he ends up with Martin

B. Drop Dez 1.1 drafts TRich, 2 takes Martin and he ends up with Dez anyway.

If I am reading this right he's just deciding is it worth dropping Stafford to end up getting Martin.

In that case I'd go with dropping Staff for the chance at Martin. I think with the other QB talent available it would be an overall upgrade. but if I am reading this wrong just ignore me and drop Dez only to redraft him :shocking:

Not sure why you'd drop Stafford who's on the verge of becoming an elite quarterback throwing to the best WR in the league, IMO.

Not to mention you already have Rice & McCoy in a scenario where you only start 2 RB's. Unless I'm not seeing a flex position, I'd keep Stafford since Martin would be just a bye week fill in or injury replacement.

Not sure why you'd drop Stafford who's on the verge of becoming an elite quarterback throwing to the best WR in the league, IMO.

Not to mention you already have Rice & McCoy in a scenario where you only start 2 RB's. Unless I'm not seeing a flex position, I'd keep Stafford since Martin would be just a bye week fill in or injury replacement.

No flex position.

Basically if I keep Stafford and drop Dez I'll either get Dez or D. Martin at #3

If I drop Stafford and keep Dez I'd get Martin at #3

Seeing as it is a keeper league and Dez is still very young is there any way I keep him and move on from Fitzgerald?

29 years old and Kolb is brutal, have had 7 dominate years from Fitzy should I move on him as the decline may begin?

No flex position.

Basically if I keep Stafford and drop Dez I'll either get Dez or D. Martin at #3

Seeing as it is a keeper league and Dez is still very young is there any way I keep him and move on from Fitzgerald?

29 years old and Kolb is brutal, have had 7 dominate years from Fitzy should I move on him as the decline may begin?

There's no way I'd release Fitzgerald for Dez. Fitzgerald puts up 1,000 yard seasons in his sleep & Dez hasn't hit that mark yet.

I see why you're targeting Martin but if he's not there why not take Blackmon @ #3 instead of Dez? He's got just as much potential as Dez minus the diva mentality & being dumb as a box of rocks. I'm not pumped about Gabbert throwing him the ball but he's got to progress from his abysmal rookie season. He's got other weapons surrounding him in MJD, Laurent Robinson & Mercedes Lewis so it's not like the defense can zero in on him.

Not to mention those other QB choices you posted don't have age on their side as much as Stafford does.

No flex position.

Absolutely not. Fitzgerald still has a lot of football in him and it's highly questionable whether Dez will ever put it all together.

if you were smart enough to put together that team in a 12 team / 5 keeper...

you should pretty much do whatever you feel is best