Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

The Walking Dead: Mid-Season Seven Thread

When the time comes, who gets to kill Negan? Rick, Maggie or someone else?

The guy with the iron face or the tiger would be cool.

The guy with the iron face or the tiger would be cool.

The tiger. Interesting. I'm sure that the tiger is going to eat something, but I think Maggie will get the honors.

I don't think Negan dies. Not anytime soon Like this year. Not based upon comments I've heard him make On The Talking Dead and elsewhere Early on before the producers slapped him around for talking too much.

But, they could always be flexible with their writing.

Yeah I wonder, after Negan, then what?

Vegan. The least scary zombie ever.

...Unless you're a carrot.

I know this complaint is played out, but fock's sake, now Jadis is British too?

Ferget the Messicans taking our jobs - the British are apparently the only ones

who can rock the Atlanta dialect?

Next thing you know the Real Housewives of Atlanta will actually all be from Trinidad and Tobago.

I didnt understand that new group. What was their reasoning for not getting the boat stuff on their own?

EBT mob in the zombie apocalypse.

Yet another episode where someone does something incredibly stupid (Rick's hand fighting pinhead). I want someone to off Carol. How many people have to get hurt or risk themselves before they give up on that idiot?

I know this complaint is played out, but fock's sake, now Jadis is British too?

Ferget the Messicans taking our jobs - the British are apparently the only ones

who can rock the Atlanta dialect?

Next thing you know the Real Housewives of Atlanta will actually all be from Trinidad and Tobago.

She didn't look to appealing on the show. Then I saw her kinda done up on the talking dead and thought wow. If she can put those long legs of hers behind her head, I'm game.

I do believe I'm smitten. Not entirely positive why. But yeah.

She didn't look to appealing on the show. Then I saw her kinda done up on the talking dead and thought wow. If she can put those long legs of hers behind her head, I'm game.

She was a model and married to Grant Show who was on Melrose Place (I think). I could also see where she might be mistaken for a tranny. :dunno:

:thumbsup:

Hopefully we find out who is right soon, and not the end of the focking season. :D

They did not make us wait. Loos like I was correct. :D

I don't think so. I think was the guy with the binoculars. I think he established contact while The Rev was on guard duty.

They did not make us wait. Loos like I was correct. :D

Yeah, those gams kinda stole the show.

Smokey And The Bandit Semi Traller?

If you are like me, you told your family "hey look" and they couldn't care less. :dunno:

Fantastic. A whole Episode dedicated to my least favorite character.

it dawned on me that the reason they have these "dedicated" episodes isn't for artistic or narrative sake,

but rather, for budgetary reasons; It costs money to block/set-up/light etc. multiple shoots.

I did enjoy seeing some eye candy though. Other than the big boobed chick, there ain't much to look at elsewhere in the afterworld.

it dawned on me that the reason they have these "dedicated" episodes isn't for artistic or narrative sake,

but rather, for budgetary reasons; It costs money to block/set-up/light etc. multiple shoots.

I did enjoy seeing some eye candy though. Other than the big boobed chick, there ain't much to look at elsewhere in the afterworld.

After going that long with no poon or even contact, I'd be begging Negan to let the girls at least throw me a handy. I'm sure if he asked nice he would agree. It's a pretty sweet deal actually, saviors camp. Roof, protection, food. More poon tang possibilities than with Ricks Alexandria, that's for sure.

After going that long with no poon or even contact, I'd be begging Negan to let the girls at least throw me a handy. I'm sure if he asked nice he would agree. It's a pretty sweet deal actually, saviors camp. Roof, protection, food. More poon tang possibilities than with Ricks Alexandria, that's for sure.

I am Neagan

Jadis needs a good deep dickin'

(not by me, one of you other sorry sons of b1tches get in there)

Jadis needs a good deep dickin'

(not by me, one of you other sorry sons of b1tches get in there)

I'll take one for the team

Episodes dedicated to Eugene flesh out his character. Everyone is a survivor, but Eugene is the only one who does it completely by being conniving. He almost never shows his cards and only does when he benefits. He will almost certainly be the one to fock Negan.

I heard that there will be an Easter Egg/tribute tonight to the 1982 classic Creepshow.

Not sure what it is, so keep an eye out for it. :banana:

I heard that there will be an Easter Egg/tribute tonight to the 1982 classic Creepshow.

Not sure what it is, so keep an eye out for it. :banana:

Really? Well I'll keep an eye out but I'm gonna take a guess at it being the one story with Leslie Nelson where he buried the man and his wife during low tide with just their heads above the sand and when the tide came in it drowned them. Then they came back at night as bloated zombies. Or the meteorite one where the guy touched the meteorite and grew like green mossy sh1t all over him

• Like 1

So far this has been 30 minutes of nothing.

Yea this episode has sucked. Literally nothing has happened

10 minutes of story spread over an hour.

Rick saying "screw it, let's take our time out here" :dunno:

Obvious Rick death fake out. :doh:

The walkers are officially not dangerous anymore. In the past, if you car was surrounded, you were dead. Now, just causally walk out of the sunroof.

I'm not sure what would make you guys Happy. Actually like this episode. No freaking hanging over the cliff hanging or any of that b*******. It was kind of nice to see all that. Though I'm pretty pissed off at those stupid junkyard people. I love the way they shot the scene where those two fell through the roof. They just kept the camera steady and suddenly there was just blank space and Sky. Almost comedic in the way they shot that.

I'm not sure what would make you guys Happy. Actually like this episode. No freaking hanging over the cliff hanging or any of that b*******. It was kind of nice to see all that. Though I'm pretty pissed off at those stupid junkyard people. I love the way they shot the scene where those two fell through the roof. They just kept the camera steady and suddenly there was just blank space and Sky. Almost comedic in the way they shot that.

I thought the Eugene episode was good. This one? Not so much. What actually went on in this episode? Rosita got upset and said she was gonna look for guns herself but doesn't find any, rick and michone go on a sexcation, rick and michone find an abandoned fair. That's about it. Not much to this episode. Literally.

Well I think you could down play any episode like that. Alternatively you could up sell any episode. I'm just saying I kind of liked it because we finally didn't have a damn Cliffhanger really and we didn't have a single character story arc for an hour. Different Strokes I guess.

Well I think you could down play any episode like that. Alternatively you could up sell any episode. I'm just saying I kind of liked it because we finally didn't have a damn Cliffhanger really and we didn't have a single character story arc for an hour. Different Strokes I guess.

I suppose. To me there just didn't seem like much going on this episode. Really didn't even need it besides the last 5 minutes when they found the guns. At least in the last episode we got a closer look at how Neagans place operates and how Eugene is turning into one of Neagans goons. Kinda shows how Neagan wins people over.

I heard the season finale will be a musical. Can't wait. I bet Morgan has a great voice.

Sort of like Buffy did I suppose. Lots of potential.

I liked the episode just for the sole fact it revolved around 2 characters who have made the show what it is :dunno:

The walkers are officially not dangerous anymore. In the past, if you car was surrounded, you were dead. Now, just causally walk out of the sunroof.

No chance that car had a sunroof either, none, zero, zilch

Or the meteorite one where the guy touched the meteorite and grew like green mossy sh1t all over him

That character was actually played bt Stephen King