Sign in to follow this  
stonewall

Dez

Anyone looking to buy? I am working to land him in leagues that I don't own him in. He got his first "full practice" in weeks today....seemingly 100% recovered.

I believe Dak learned a powerful lesson last week, as well.....toss it up to Dez and let him come down with it. In truth, I don't think it matters whether it is Dak or Romo chunking the ball.....Dez is hungry and can smell that post-season from here. Zeke will continue to keep defenses honest.

Some owners could still have him undervalued because of last year and the first half of this year. It is now or never to get a fair price in acquiring what I believe will be a top-5 FF WR for ROS.

Yes, there are potential injury/underperformance concerns, but FF is all about upside.

If you just want an idea of price from a Dez owner, I was real close last week to moving Dez /CMike for Amari/D Adams before ultimately walking away. Watching Amari go off during the first set of games Sun was not fun for sure, but really glad with what I saw from Dez Sun night.

This week instead I did trade CMike/Jordy (looking to move CMIke quick anyway while he still has RB1 value) for Mike Evans, and needless to say last night was very fun for me.

Good luck with that trade.

Of course he can produce when he is playing , but staying on the field is the problem.

I think it was a good trade and could turn out to be a profitable trade.

Just traded Dez/Maclin/Doyle for Hilton/Montgomery/Miller. Already had Zeke and I didn't like having both RB/WR on the same team.

I don't have a problem having two players from the same team.

And owning the stud Rb and Wr on a team that's moving the ball isn't a big problem.

So with all injuries considered, would you rather have Dez or T.Y.? I think Dez has a higher ceiling but Hilton maybe has a higher floor.

Have do you mean for this weekends games or over the whole season ?

Whole season. I love the fact that Indy is going to have to pass to win (sorry F. Gore), and Dallas has become close to a 50/50 team. Dez is a beast but still has back/knee issues. I tend to lean toward Hilton, even though with all things even, Bryant is much more talented.

I would agree with you.

Hilton would also be my pick.

I think will be a stud, I thought that at the beginning of the year... looking back when teams had to worry about Murray he had what.. 16 TD's

don't have a good feeling with the Dez and Dak chemistry.....Romo is far better for Dez. Just a feeling from watching the game and Dak's reads. Just doesn't look at Dez enough, doesn't force it to him, and when he does his throws to the outside are not money.

Witten officially divorced Romo today.

His new BFF is the Dak.

Let's all do the eat sign , just like the Zeke.

Come on.

Once the blowout was on, there was no need to feed Dez. Even the ever-hungry Zeke was spelled by Alf.

Cowboys won't be blowing teams out every week. Still think Dez is a good buy low....esp. after this week's fiasco.

Well, wasn't exactly a stud.....but had some big games. I still believe he is an elite talent. Dak/Garrett have definitely underutilized him this season imo. Thankfully, he came through for me tonight.

If you throw it up to him, he will often come down with it. They might want to remember that come playoff time.

"If you throw it up to him, he will often come down with it."

If he doesn't come down with it, he will often get the P.I. call

Agree with you Chewy.

They will start to load him up with more risk going forward.

Now we will see if he can handle it.