Sign in to follow this  
Gratefulegg1973

FU Thread. Championship Edition

Ho ho ho. I hope the following losers get a pile of sh!t in their stockings tomorrow.

Sammy Watkins. Fock off already. Start you last week = goose egg. Sit you this week = big day. Fock you

Aaron Rodgers. See 'Sammy Watkins'.

Allen Robinson. Arguably the Bust of the Year. Naturally some idiot starts him against me today, and already has over 60yds. lol.

Kenneth Farrow. Thanks for the 25yds, against the mighty Browns D. No wonder you're a 5th stringer.

F Me for my mid season Jordy trade. I thought I was so slick trading Jordy and Christine Michael for Mike Evans, eyeballing Evans' supposed fantasy cakewalk schedule that everyone was saying you had to find a way to get your hands on.

This is not fun to watch.

F Me for my mid season Jordy trade. I thought I was so slick trading Jordy and Christine Michael for Mike Evans, eyeballing Evans' supposed fantasy cakewalk schedule that everyone was saying you had to find a way to get your hands on.

This is not fun to watch.

But thank you Jeremy Langford for poaching that goal line TD from Jordan Howard.

Going against Howard today.

FU San Diego. Ronnie 'cut by 7 teams this year' Hillman has 5 carries for 4 yards. Yet they refuse to give Farrow the focking ball. No wonder you losers haven't made the playoffs in decades. FU

Edit; Well i guess they're sticking with Hillman. That .9 ypc is just too good to take out of the game i guess. Hopefully Cleveland beats your asses so you can become the laughing stock of the league

FU Doug Martin for being a healthy scratch out of no where!!!

just go pick up Rodgers or Sims and play him if you need to.

Martin hasn't been playing that well anyway, so either may even be a better option against this bad NO defense.

Martin hasn't been playing that well anyway, so either may even be a better option against this bad NO defense.

Or Alfred Blue

I remember a much different commentary weeks ago.

Anyway, this LATE healthy scratch on a 2nd slate of Saturday games is super lame. He's even following me into the abyss of elimination and sad consolation to try to further ruin my remaining 2016 fantasy days.

Hopefully folks who trying to win trophies are paying attention and have a viable alternative. Some person in a big/deep league could be screwed with no warning. Sucks.

Picture me drafting this guy ever again in the first half of a draft...or not. It sucks cuz he's a hard-running and reasonably dynamic back. But it seems like there's always something.

My R.Kelley - 0 TD

C.Thompson - 2 TD's

Opponent's K.Cousins - 2 RUSHING TD's

Mack Brown also got 2 carries inside the 10. (didn't score)

piss on me.

I remember a much different commentary weeks ago.

Anyway, this LATE healthy scratch on a 2nd slate of Saturday games is super lame. He's even following me into the abyss of elimination and sad consolation to try to further ruin my remaining 2016 fantasy days.

Hopefully folks who trying to win trophies are paying attention and have a viable alternative. Some person in a big/deep league could be screwed with no warning. Sucks.

Picture me drafting this guy ever again in the first half of a draft...or not. It sucks cuz he's a hard-running and reasonably dynamic back. But it seems like there's always something.

not sure specifically which commentary you were referring to, but he hasn't been playing well. Sure he scored 14 points two weeks ago which means he was fantasy relevant, but that doesn't mean he was playing good football. H had 23 rushes for 66 yards, and they have a decent o-line and that was against an average at best NO defense.

I'm sure a lot of RBs could have done a lot more with those same 23 touches, so that's what I meant. It is very possible that Rodgers could outrush what people expected Martin to do today, so I don't think Martin being lost for the day is an automatic loss to a guy's championship run.

now granted the late decision sucks and if an owner really didn't know about that than I get your point for that, but that's also half on them for not having alerts up or anything.

Tennessee is exotically losing to the jags. And they lost MM to an ankle. That's a bad day for someone fo sho. Gus is saying 'FU' to the Jags somewhere.

And of course, week 16 is the best time for an arob game of the year.

Also, Matt Cassel is terrible.

FU Brady for killing the Jets so bad the game was over at halftime :(

FU Sammy Watkins for finally focking doing something on the last focking relevant game of the year. Those points look great on my bench :thumbsdown:

FU Greg Olsen for sucking again so far

FU Brady for killing the Jets so bad the game was over at halftime :(

FU Sammy Watkins for finally focking doing something on the last focking relevant game of the year. Those points look great on my bench :thumbsdown:

FU Greg Olsen for sucking again so far

I feel on the Olsen thing. Halfway through the year, I was ravaged with regret for not playing it 'safe' and getting Gronk, Reed, or Olsen. Now it looks like there was basically no way to avoid the tight end crapshoot.

The Olsen one sucks the most cuz you basically have to start him when he's active. And just in time for week 16, the Panthers are packed in and Olsen is clearly playing hurt. It sucks.

But thank you Jeremy Langford for poaching that goal line TD from Jordan Howard.

Going against Howard today.

FU to you and Langford. That one is going to hurt me.

Also, FU NFL for having all these games spread out over 5 days. My opponent has 4 guys going on MNF. No sleepy for me.

Eff effing xmas too.

Edit: Just kidding Oriole.....but I'm serious about effin Langkford

Eff Rex for trying to ice a kicker instead of sacking up and calling the timeout earlier if at all. Of course he ends up doing it late and the dude makes a kick.

Also, eff him for chopping his coaching career by having his brother on his staff. That dude is a defense killa.

Rivers still sucks

Just to follow up: Rivers still sucks, perhaps worse than ever. Can't even complete a half decent pass against Cleveland. Clown show.

BTW, FU to Doug Martin and his healthy scratch. Not that my other RBs. And FU and "your FIRED" to Chargers K Josh Lambo, misses *two* chip shots to send the game with Cleveland to overtime.

So, Mike McCoy will be available as an offensive coordinator. I know they have a gang of injuries but cmon now...losing to the Browns? Eff u. The Chargers have been cursed since they canned Marty.

FU to you and Langford. That one is going to hurt me.

Also, FU NFL for having all these games spread out over 5 days. My opponent has 4 guys going on MNF. No sleepy for me.

Eff effing xmas too.

Edit: Just kidding Oriole.....but I'm serious about effin Langkford

haha, appreciate that but I didn't take offense.

I know how emotional we all get during this.