Sign in to follow this  
Challenger

UPDATE: Fournette DNP Friday - Active, Will Play

Something to monitor. Smart to pick up Ivory now just incase if he is out there.

Not sure if Ivory or Yeldon is the play here. Seems like Fournette may just be resting the ankle. If he plays, he takes the early down carries from Ivory.

If they struggle against the run - which they could against this decent Browns run D - then Yeldon could end up getting a lot of work - like the Chargers game.

Idk, not sure.

Not sure if Ivory or Yeldon is the play here. Seems like Fournette may just be resting the ankle. If he plays, he takes the early down carries from Ivory.

If they struggle against the run - which they could against this decent Browns run D - then Yeldon could end up getting a lot of work - like the Chargers game.

Idk, not sure.

Pretty straight forward. If Fournette active, Yeldon is the play. If Fournette is inactive, Ivory is the play.

Seeing how the organization has been trigger happy to inactive and protect their #1 guy, AND Fournette hates the cold. I foresee he will be not playing this weekend.

I predict Ivory is the smarter pickup this week.

Is this really a thing? You aren't serious, are you? If this is true.....what a fairy.

Not joking at all. I only mention it because if the coach goes to Fournette and ask if he wants to play while hurt, he could very well turn it down.

http://jacksonville.com/sports/jaguars/2017-11-17/leonard-fournette-not-looking-forward-playing-cold-weather-cleveland#.Wg8CB38zciA.twitter

This seems like it's looking more and more like the week they played the Colts and sat Fournette. He was also a DNP on that Friday and I immediately ran to the WW to scoop up Ivory. This ankle issue has bothered him since his time at LSU and it doesn't seem to be going away. I thought it was very strange in a tight game with the Chargers late in the 4th quarter and OT that they went away from the running game and kept allowing Bortles to throw. I think the Jags feel they can beat the winless Browns with or without Fournette. If I had to guess they will rest him and go with Ivory/Yeldon and let his ankle get more rest.

Yeldon ppr

I might give that crap a shot next season, if he's available.

I might give that crap a shot next season, if he's available.

I'd take him over Ameer Abdullah, D Booker, Austin Ekeler, Damien Williams, Alf Morris, and Rod Smith. And Peterson. And maybe Chris Thompson. So...in other words I'd take him over any back on my roster right now except for Hunt (and Dalvin on IR).

DND next year. Who needs this crap?

Fournette may be the first fantasy player in history who instead of looking at his strength of schedule during the pre draft process, fantasy players are instead seeing how many cold weather games he'll be playing in and basing his ADP off of that.

Fournette may be the first fantasy player in history who instead of looking at his strength of schedule during the pre draft process, fantasy players are instead seeing how many cold weather games he'll be playing in and basing his ADP off of that.

The good thing, half of his home games is Florida. So :P

Game time decision. At this point, it's 50/50. Make sure you check a hour before.

The good thing, half of his home games is Florida. So :P

Game time decision. At this point, it's 50/50. Make sure you check a hour before.

I wanna see him get traded to the Bears now.

Fournette is in, hope he holds up. He had 2 weeks to heal and yet it still bothering him.

If anything happens in this game, then Ivory and Yeldon owners will be doing the :banana:

Jags OL down two starters.

Founette is a tough call.

Jags should lean on their running game with the winds but will it be RBBC?

And Browns run D is solid.

Idk, I might look elsewhere.

Who would you start between Fournette, ADP, and K. Benjamin?

Healthy Peterson but without confidence

Kelvin with the rookie QB would be a tempting gamble.

I don't have a lot of good options. Just dropped Ivory for Yeldon. May sub Fournette for Yeldon. Idk

I'm leaning toward Fournette. Peterson faces #1 D. If he had a decent matchup, I would put him in. I'm not happy though.

I'm leaning toward Fournette. Peterson faces #1 D. If he had a decent matchup, I would put him in. I'm not happy though.

I'm spinning in circles debating between Peterson and Abdullah. Worse back and fewer opportunities in a much better matchup. I only recently got Peterson, having a hard time figuring out whether Houston is still the fearsome run D they were to start the season. They have lost guys.

EDIT: Made the right call benching Peterson. Another terrible game from him.