Sign in to follow this  
rrmcguire

waiver pickups for this week?

thinking of dumping Rod Smith and Jared Cook(get Olsen back...or pick back up ASJ)....what waiver pickups do you see this week?

Clement

Doctson

Corey Coleman

...others?

would you like Rogers over Corey Coleman, Westbrook? Trying to decide on my WR3/4

Have Antonio, Hopkins, Hogan, Corey Davis, Westbrook currently

would you like Rogers over Corey Coleman, Westbrook? Trying to decide on my WR3/4

Have Antonio, Hopkins, Hogan, Corey Davis, Westbrook currently

Coleman is a wr2 until at least week 13

Tarik Cohen if he was dropped and most likely he was.

As long as John Fox is there, you can't trust Cohen. That guy has zero creativity, he just run Howard all day long.

think I'm going to try and drop Rod Smith to pickup Booker....then try and drop Dede to get Corey Coleman, and I have Olsen and Cook as my tight ends so maybe dump cook for a defense to stream with the Ravens or pickup another receiver or Clement

I dropped rod for booker before kickoff yesterday. And have stashed Coleman and Dede who i think should not be dropped

My drop guys are Rod Smith and Jared Cook(assuming Olsen is good to go), also have Elliot as my kicker and don't want to drop him if he's not cleared, so may only have one drop spot unless I get rid of Corey Davis

Which two would you rather have ROS....Corey Davis, Westbrook, Corey Coleman

My drop guys are Rod Smith and Jared Cook(assuming Olsen is good to go), also have Elliot as my kicker and don't want to drop him if he's not cleared, so may only have one drop spot unless I get rid of Corey Davis

Which two would you rather have ROS....Corey Davis, Westbrook, Corey Coleman

Coleman dede

can you expound? i only saw the stat line. what looked promising?

Westbrook looks like he is a star in the making

can you expound? i only saw the stat line. what looked promising?

He said he would get to 200 yards receiving. He was only a couple long plays off.

• Like 1

Lacy might be on some shallow league wires. I picked him up Saturday. The news Rawls is a healthy scratch is interesting.

Bump Lacy or McKissic or Mike Davis??

Or still nothing to see here folks?

We won't know what there will be to see until after the game. We will see how they fair with Brown on the line and Lacy as the primary ball carrier. I don't think McKissic is big enough to be a feature back but he might be PPR worthy.

Lacy

I'm not buying Lacy. And McKissic is a COP back at best I think.

Davis has a nice opportunity here. OL could improve if Duane Brown is healthy.

Can't wait for after the game. Too far back in waiver order.

Gotta drop Sanu now if I want Davis.

Coleman by far is the best add if he's available. No other name is even close

How do you even trust a Brown receiver...

He is like Inman from Chicago.

The target share will be there but Kizer is horrible

As Corey Davis and Devante Parker owner, targets didn't make the 3 FF points any less painful.

• Like 1

Coleman by far is the best add if he's available. No other name is even close

He's among the top priorities for sure, but I wouldn't go so far as to say he's the best by far. Perine may be considered a higher priority add by many, I would guess.

He's among the top priorities for sure, but I wouldn't go so far as to say he's the best by far. Perine may be considered a higher priority add by many, I would guess.

I don't know any leagues where Perine wasn't taken already

I don't know any leagues where Perine wasn't taken already

Really?? He's 35% owned in Yahoo leagues. Prior to Thompson's injury this week, Perine was barely a blip on the radar, so I don't know why anyone was too interested before now.

Really?? He's 35% owned in Yahoo leagues. Prior to Thompson's injury this week, Perine was barely a blip on the radar, so I don't know why anyone was too interested before now.

Yahoo leagues are a joke to look at.

Honestly, I assume every league as soon as Kelley went on IR, Perine should have been a top add. You know they don't want Thompson to carry the rock

Yahoo leagues are a joke to look at.

Honestly, I assume every league as soon as Kelley went on IR, Perine should have been a top add. You know they don't want Thompson to carry the rock

Do you only play in 14+ team leagues? There's nothing about Perine's useage/production prior to Thompson's injury that should have led to universal ownership.

Do you only play in 14+ team leagues? There's nothing about Perine's useage/production prior to Thompson's injury that should have led to universal ownership.

12 team leagues only, all 3 leagues he was a no 1-3 claim money wise after Kelley placed on IR

Every league I am in is always RB hungry

McKissic

The Seattle run game has a total of 1 RB td this year. You aren't going to start him against Jax in 14 or Lar in 15. I'd rather take my shot at a sleeper that could get usable.

The Seattle run game has a total of 1 RB td this year. You aren't going to start him against Jax in 14 or Lar in 15. I'd rather take my shot at a sleeper that could get usable.

Not even in ppr? He should get lots of dump off passes with everyone focusing on Wilson every play.

Kelly went on IR and he was the starting RB. Only in very small leagues could he not have been picked up.

How do you even trust a Brown receiver...

He is like Inman from Chicago.

This is so wrong. Coleman is a talented player and the browns have shown theyll force feed their top receiver if hes good. Coleman is a must add and start depending on format

Do not add Cleveland Browns to your roster. Horrible advice is horrible.

You think that's bad, you have no idea how many people think Josh Gordon has a chance.

Do not add Cleveland Browns to your roster. Horrible advice is horrible.

The only thing horrible is simplifying not rostering someone bc hes a brown and ignore reality of his numbers and volume

• Like 1