Sign in to follow this  
Cdub100

Clinton / Obama received bribes from Russia for uranium deal

I would agree, please tell Mr. Fernandez. If he agrees on that point I certainly do.

I added the Wikileaks as a synopsis. It's clear you guys believe Snopes.

"They (FBI) also obtained an eyewitness account — backed by documents — indicating Russian nuclear officials had routed millions of dollars to the U.S. designed to benefit former President Bill Clinton’s charitable foundation during the time Secretary of State Hillary Clinton served on a government body that provided a favorable decision to Moscow, sources told The Hill.

Didn't we already know that oligarchs and Sberbank had paid loads of money into the Foundation?

As far as I am concerned that was inappropriate and Hillary should have spun off the Foundation before she became SOS. Conflict of interest is obvious.

This has to be something, wiff has gone into full tilt defend his girl mode.

Yea he has gone full retard. He does this when he's foaming at the mouth trying his damndest to defend something he knows isn't true

I added the Wikileaks as a synopsis. It's clear you guys believe Snopes.

I'm not a fan of Snopes. But you linked to WL which linked to NYT which broke the story, so that works.

I think somebody doesn't understand what a kickback is - or how it works:

The racketeering scheme was conducted “with the consent of higher level officials” in Russia who “shared the proceeds” from the kickbacks, one agent declared in an affidavit years later.

- Much less the concept of 'racketeering.'

That's like three entirely different fact patterns in one muddled mess. :wave:

The Clintons are great at muddying the moral waters as well as destroying/getting rid of those in their way.

You think there was going to be a screenshot of a Deposit slip for the Clinton Foundation with Putin's signature? :doh:

• Like 1

Yea he has gone full retard. He does this when he's foaming at the mouth trying his damndest to defend something he knows isn't true

:first:

Didn't we already know that oligarchs and Sberbank had paid loads of money into the Foundation?

As far as I am concerned that was inappropriate and Hillary should have spun off the Foundation before she became SOS. Conflict of interest is obvious.

Okay; I'll bite. Please explain what did hundreds of millions of Russian Govt monies buy with the Clinton Foundation? Why bother running it through others if not to hide who was really funding it?

Agreed, one reason I didn't vote for her.

Agreed, one reason I didn't vote for her.

Ok, fair, but that's a separate issue from pointing to a crime. The conflicts of issue problem is legitimate but it's not a crime in and of itself.

government agencies on the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States unanimously approved the partial sale of Canadian mining company Uranium One to the Russian nuclear giant Rosatom, giving Moscow control of more than 20 percent of America’s uranium supply."

Answered again for Filthy's tiny brain:

1 Can't say this enough. It's business 101: Holding a financial/equity interest in a company doesn't mean you control the inventory. in this case especially, even Americans can't so much as breathe on Uranium without 847 different permissions, authorizations and clearances. That dog just does't hunt.

2a) The Source(Hill) is conflating things. In 2010, there was no such deal for 'more than 20%'. There just wasn't.

2b) Hill should be reporting that Rosatom didn't take a controlling interest until AFTER HRC wasn't even IN office. That's basic journalism - and refusing to do so - to mislead halfwits like Philly would be considered evidence of bias.

2c) Note how Philly's sources keep banging back on State Dept - but refuse to name the 8-9 OTHER agencies? OR their heads?

That's basic journalism - and refusing to do so - to mislead halfwits like Philly would be considered evidence of bias.

So cbfalcon is sho nuff? The guy that whines like a school girl about aliases.

...said the alias. Why do you do that anyway?

Ok, fair, but that's a separate issue from pointing to a crime. The conflicts of issue problem is legitimate but it's not a crime in and of itself.

I really don't care much because she's a nobody now, I didn't vote for her and already hated the woman.

Answered again for Filthy's tiny brain:

1 Can't say this enough. It's business 101: Holding a financial/equity interest in a company doesn't mean you control the inventory. in this case especially, even Americans can't so much as breathe on Uranium without 847 different permissions, authorizations and clearances. That dog just does't hunt.

2a) The Source(Hill) is conflating things. In 2010, there was no such deal for 'more than 20%'. There just wasn't.

2b) Hill should be reporting that Rosatom didn't take a controlling interest until AFTER HRC wasn't even IN office. That's basic journalism - and refusing to do so - to mislead halfwits like Philly would be considered evidence of bias.

2c) Note how Philly's sources keep banging back on State Dept - but refuse to name the 8-9 OTHER agencies? OR their heads?

That's basic journalism - and refusing to do so - to mislead halfwits like Philly would be considered evidence of bias.

:lol:

Fock man............The Obama DOJ refusing to do anything with the evidence so why would 9 other Obama agencies put a stop to it? :doh:

It's laughable at this point to try and paint this as anything other than Pay to Play with HRC. HUNDREDS of millions to the Clinton Foundation for.............................Bill Clinton's tips on how to pick up women?

• Like 1

The Clintons are great at muddying the moral waters as well as destroying/getting rid of those in their way.

You think there was going to be a screenshot of a Deposit slip for the Clinton Foundation with Putin's signature? :doh:

I think it's very obvious that you clearly don't understand the difference between:

1) Kickbacks

2) Pay for access/favorable rulings

3) and Racketeering.

I think it's also very obvious that you don't understand how a 1 out of 9 vote works.

- Or what other agencies voted for the deal as well. or why.

- Or how many other foreign governments actually own interests in entities with National Security implications.

And, most importantly, It is VERY clear that you don't understand the difference between a financial/equity interest and owning inventory.

In short, the monkeys are throwing ALL their turds at the window desperately hoping one will stick.

To continue the metaphor; Bring more lettuce and less bananas to your turds.

Okay; I'll bite. Please explain what did hundreds of millions of Russian Govt monies buy with the Clinton Foundation? Why bother running it through others if not to hide who was really funding it?

To be clear, it says "millions", not "hundreds of millions."

It's possible they were seeking influence. Or they could have been seeking business. The Foundation is also something of a capital venture firm, part PR firm, which is part of the problem with the Foundation. However you still have to get to the piece where Hillary herself affected the decision making.

I think it's very obvious that you clearly don't understand the difference between:

1) Kickbacks

3) and Racketeering.

I think it's also very obvious that you don't understand how a 1 out of 9 vote works.

- Or how many other foreign governments actually own interests in entities with National Security implications.

And, most importantly, It is VERY clear that you don't understand the difference between a financial/equity interest and owning inventory.

In short, the monkeys are throwing ALL their turds at the window desperately hoping one will stick.

To be clear, it says "millions", not "hundreds of millions."

It's possible they were seeking influence. The Foundation is also something of a capital venture firm, part PR firm, which is part of the problem with the Foundation. However you still have to get to the piece where Hillary herself affected the decision making.

It's rare to see this kind of deflection outside of Slo Nutt but wow.............

To accept this as anything other than HRC corruption is believing in the biggest conspiracy yet. "2nd Donor on the Clinton Foundation Grassy Knoll"

:lol:

Fock man............The Obama DOJ refusing to do anything with the evidence so why would 9 other Obama agencies put a stop to it? :doh:

It's laughable at this point to try and paint this as anything other than Pay to Play with HRC. HUNDREDS of millions to the Clinton Foundation for.............................Bill Clinton's tips on how to pick up women?

for fictitious hospitals in Haiti

It's rare to see this kind of deflection outside of Slo Nutt but wow.............

To accept this as anything other than HRC corruption is believing in the biggest conspiracy yet. "2nd Donor on the Clinton Foundation Grassy Knoll"

You think I was deflecting for Hillary by saying that the Russians may have been paying into the Foundation for influence and business?

You think that's a compliment to the Foundation?

Look at the NYT story you yourself linked to. It says right there that Bill Clinton hooked up the Kazach UrAsia with Kazatomprom.

They were doing business. That is NOT charity work. It sure as hell isn't a compliment to the Clintons.

Fock man............The Obama DOJ refusing to do anything with the evidence so why would 9 other Obama agencies put a stop to it?

Does this change your impression of the fact of Russian attempts to influence American politics?

You think I was deflecting for Hillary by saying that the Russians may have been paying into the Foundation for influence and business?

You think that's a compliment to the Foundation?

Look at the NYT story you yourself linked to. It says right there that Bill Clinton hooked up the Kazach UrAsia with Kazatomprom.

They were doing business. That is NOT charity work. It sure as hell isn't a compliment to the Clintons.

You apparently are willing to say something occurred for those millions but you draw the line at Uranium. Why is that?

Does this change your impression of the fact of Russian attempts to influence American politics?

my impression is the wrong people are being investigated for collusion. How about yours ?
  • Like 1

my impression is the wrong people are being investigated for collusion. How about yours ?

My feeling is that Russian attempts at corruption and influence of policy should be pursued to the ultimate ends.

I think Mikerin's conviction was a great thing. You agree with that?

You apparently are willing to say something occurred for those millions but you draw the line at Uranium. Why is that?

I was explicitly referring to the Uranium story.

UrAsia with Kazatomprom are two of the key players in that story. That is about Uranium.

I was explicitly referring to the Uranium story.

UrAsia with Kazatomprom are two of the key players in that story. That is about Uranium.

Okay...........so Yes or No: you believe the Clintons may have taken millions for influence in dealings with Uranium One?

Okay...........so Yes or No: you believe the Clintons may have taken millions for influence in dealings with Uranium One?

Read the NYT story you posted. Yes, I believe that reporting is correct.

Ian Telfer paid money into the Foundation. The Foundation hooked up Giustra, Nazarbayev and Telfer. Right after the meeting in Kazakhstan the UrAsia sale went through.

The Foundation often acted like a venture capital and PR firm, that's what I was referring to.

The problem you have is showing that the multiple committees and agencies which approved the sale of Energy Metals to U1 were somehow influenced by the Russians.

Read the NYT story you posted. Yes, I believe that reporting is correct.

Ian Telfer paid money into the Foundation. The Foundation hooked up Giustra, Nazarbayev and Telfer. Right after the meeting in Kazakhstan the UrAsia sale went through.

The Foundation often acted like a venture capital and PR firm, that's what I was referring to.

The problem you have is showing that the multiple committees and agencies which approved the sale of Energy Metals to U1 were somehow influenced by the Russians.

The Op posted the FBI sat on this information for 4 years. Why is it a stretch to think other Obama agencies would do likewise?

The Op posted the FBI sat on this information for 4 years. Why is it a stretch to think other Obama agencies would do likewise?

Sessions has sat on it for 9 months as well. How did this come out exactly? The prosecution was public, and people follow these things. How has this come up?

We've discussed this. Criminal investigations are not discussed publicly. I have a serious problem with the way the Obama administration failed to deal with the Russian threat. Here you have an example, yes I think they should have blared it from the rooftops.

The NYT broke this story first, but hey 'the liberal media'. And TheHill broke this story, oh but hey 'the liberal media'. You post to WL, which just links to the NYT, but hey the liberal media. Maybe read this stuff and maybe you would have acknowledged that Russia was a threat in 2009-10, you didn't need to hear about the Mikerin prosecution to know that.

As part of the scheme, Mikerin, with the consent of higher level officials at TENEX and Rosatom (both Russian state-owned entities) would offer no-bid contracts to US businesses in exchange for kickbacks in the form of money payments made to some offshore banks accounts,” Agent David Gadren testified.

- Probably the best way for AG Sessions and the Trump DOJ to investigate this would be to start looking at American businessmen who do business and have deals with Russians here or abroad but who also might have some influence on US policy.

Sessions has sat on it for 9 months as well. How did this come out exactly? The prosecution was public, and people follow these things. How has this come up?

We've discussed this. Criminal investigations are not discussed publicly. I have a serious problem with the way the Obama administration failed to deal with the Russian threat. Here you have an example, yes I think they should have blared it from the rooftops.

The NYT broke this story first, but hey 'the liberal media'. And TheHill broke this story, oh but hey 'the liberal media'. You post to WL, which just links to the NYT, but hey the liberal media. Maybe read this stuff and maybe you would have acknowledged that Russia was a threat in 2009-10, you didn't need to hear about the Mikerin prosecution to know that.

:thumbsup:

1) Kickbacks

3) and Racketeering.

Wiff, stop wasting your breath...the cows get it, FF never will.

How about just FBI raid the sh!t out of the Clinton Foundation as well as Hillary's staff computers. :thumbsup:

What they should look for is an email with agents of the Kremlin which would propose changing nuclear policy in return for something of value.

Wait, you know Congress was involved in approving that decision, including Republicans, right?

Comey, Mueller and Rosenstien all linked to the Uranium deal.

I'm really glad we have an unbiased, independent non partisan investigation into sore losing going on.

:doh:

Hacks

• Like 1

Mueller needs to resign. This is atrocious.