Sign in to follow this  
Beyond Chaos

Later Al Franken

photo does not show grope, she says in the interview that she said ok to rehearsal kiss. This is just a conservative reaching.

Women's gotta get their stories straight. I've literally had the same woman in one conversation tell me "I don't know why men lose their minds over boobs. They're just hunks of fat!"

And then on another day, God forbid anybody actually touch HER lumps of fat...

She had daddy issues. But then again, what broad doesn't?

photo does not show grope, she says in the interview that she said ok to rehearsal kiss. This is just a conservative reaching.

Combined with the fact Al is a lying, POS, dbag.

Combined with the fact Al is a lying, POS, dbag.

Maybe, but he's good enough, smart enough, and gosh darn it, people like him.

That's what you got from her own quotes?

Thanks Mrs. Franken, but we're going to have to see the full quotes, not your spin.

See? We have photographic evidence of Scott and Laci Peterson on a boat! And now she's dead! And she drowned!

Well, it's a cruise ship...

Trump had Russian salad dressing words

Maybe, but he's good enough, smart enough, and gosh darn it, people like him.

In real life he is like the baggage handler in Trading Places.

You guys don't get it. Doesn't matter if it shows full on cuppage. It's how the pic made her feel. The blatent attempt to embarass and shame (be funny) was there, and there is photographic evidence. He's focked.

Nice.

Watching him and our current energy secretary have a conversation was like watching outtakes from dumb and dumber.

Seems that now he's calling for an ethics investigation into himself.

If he had any ethics he'd just resign.

But then he wouldn't waste all those taxpayer dollars....

Brilliant.

"And as my final curtain call, I'm going to stick the American public with a hefty legal bill for investigating the events surrounding this photo that clearly shows me perving off like

I was auditioning for Porky's 12."

Sadly, Loren Michaels and SNL no longer have the stones to do anything with this.

This could be more awesome than David Spade cracking on Eddie Murphy, but they'll ignore it.

You guys don't get it. Doesn't matter if it shows full on cuppage. It's how the pic made her feel. The blatent attempt to embarass and shame (be funny) was there, and there is photographic evidence. He's focked.

We get it. I don't think anyone is disputing what he did was wrong. We are just debating whether he actually grabbed the goodies. That's all.

Still bad....Very bad..Especially the kiss stuff.

That's what you got from her own quotes?

Yeah, but I have only read the story in the OP. She did say in that story that she said ok to the kiss..right? She said he groped her, but used that pic as evidence, which shows a sophomoric joke, not groping.

Yeah, but I have only read the story in the OP. She did say in that story that she said ok to the kiss..right? She said he groped her, but used that pic as evidence, which shows a sophomoric joke, not groping.

Gotta read the entire story.

• Like 1

Gotta read the entire story.

He repeated that actors really need to rehearse everything and that we must practice the kiss. I said ‘OK:dunno:

He repeated that actors really need to rehearse everything and that we must practice the kiss. I said OK :dunno:

Now after the fact she is remembering how old and gross he was and has spun it into a tale of assault and rape to get attention from this fad. What a farce.

What skit had Al Franken kissing Tweeden anyway?

Now after the fact she is remembering how old and gross he was and has spun it into a tale of assault and rape to get attention from this fad. What a farce.

What skit had Al Franken kissing Tweeden anyway?

Maybe one where she was a birther and Franken was an unfunny comedian?

https://www.mediamatters.org/research/2011/03/28/hannity-wages-all-out-campaign-to-promote-birth/178035

He repeated that actors really need to rehearse everything and that we must practice the kiss. I said ‘OK:dunno:

6th to last paragraph (including the single sentence paragraphs, maybe 7th).

"You knew exactly what you were doing. You forcibly kissed me without my consent, grabbed my breasts while I was sleeping and had someone take a photo of you doing it, knowing I would see it later, and be ashamed."

Progress. You've read one line.

I'm rooting for you!

• Like 1

Progress. You've read one line.

I'm rooting for you!

I read the entire thing, you dolt. She claims he groped her, because of a picture where he isn't even touching her. She has no recollection of him groping her. By all means, don't let that stop you from being a hack and spinning it though. Show me a picture of him actually touching her, or her saying "I felt him grope me", and I'll be fake outraged right along with you.

I read the entire thing, you dolt. She claims he groped her, because of a picture where he isn't even touching her. She has no recollection of him groping her. By all means, don't let that stop you from being a hack and spinning it though. Show me a picture of him actually touching her, or her saying "I felt him grope me", and I'll be fake outraged right along with you.

Oh, I don't doubt that you can fake anything.

Franken is a perv. Own it.

Looks like the fingertips are touching although I don't know why there is even a debate given the current climate.

Would any of you be okay with him doing this to your sleeping daughter or wife? Most assuredly no.

So we'll wait and see what other ladies come forward.

Looks like the fingertips are touching although I don't know why there is even a debate given the current climate.

Would any of you be okay with him doing this to your sleeping daughter or wife? Most assuredly no.

I'm ok with him doing it to your sleeping daughter and/or wife.

Doesn't look like he's touching her puppies in that pic. Got a little too frisky during a kiss that she agreed to practicing. Albert Franken scandal = A little overblown to say the least.

Ofcourse not. I'm just saying it's not the same as Roy Moore dating teenagers, or even an act of assault, which is what the hacks seem to be implying. It's clearly pervy and in poor taste. No denying that.

Tweeden was a birther...ok's the rehearsal, shows evidence that doesn't prove her accusation. Are there other ways she could be less believable.

• Like 1

Link?

:lol:

You quoted a line from the link - and you avoided quoting any line which put Smalley in a bad light.

Don't hack it up. Own his perversion. No civil person would act towards Tweeden as he did. If you cannot see that, you are like him, and worth every ounce of derision headed your way.

:lol:

You quoted a line from the link - and you avoided quoting any line which put Smalley in a bad light.

Don't hack it up. Own his perversion. No civil person would act towards Tweeden as he did. If you cannot see that, you are like him, and worth every ounce of derision headed your way.

Yawn. You really miss Newbie, don't you. :cry: