Sign in to follow this  
kilroy69

Alvin kamara is a god

Beast on kid. Beast on. We get a 10 point bonus for rushing 100 yards. His point total has been 11. 15 16. 31. 34. I like where this is going.

yeah, I'm surprised I was able to snag him in a couple leagues. He's got a permanent spot over Hunt now.

I'm shocked. I didn't think a backup RB would ever be a weekly start so I never picked him up, someone else did.

I picked him up after reading an article about him taking the satellite back role they had been missing since sproles. I picked him up after week 4 but have only started him the last 3 weeks.

His usage in the passing game makes him a rb2 each week with rb1 potential in pprs no matter him being technically the 2nd back.

The whole saints running game is ridiculous since trading peterson. The problem is it's KILLING brees. Guy looks great but he doesn't have to throw for 300 and 2-3 TDs for the team to be competitive. I hate the thought of streaming a QB after wasting a high draft pick, but I may have to.

Last time Brees avg per game was this low was back in 2006.

Who's available?

• Like 1

Beast on kid. Beast on. We get a 10 point bonus for rushing 100 yards. His point total has been 11. 15 16. 31. 34. I like where this is going.

He's really good in tbat offense. But why a 10 point bonus for getting 100 over 99? I get the 3 point bonus but 10? Isn't that excessive?

He's really good in tbat offense. But why a 10 point bonus for getting 100 over 99? I get the 3 point bonus but 10? Isn't that excessive?

There is a bonus structure put in place for RB's, WR's and QB's in order to make it possible to win using different combos. The 100 yard bonus is just what running backs get.

There is a bonus structure put in place for RB's, WR's and QB's in order to make it possible to win using different combos. The 100 yard bonus is just what running backs get.

That's fair. And it's your rules so that's cool. It just seems like a lot. I guess it has owners sitting on the edge of their seats if they have a player with 12 yards to go late in the 4th.

That's fair. And it's your rules so that's cool. It just seems like a lot. I guess it has owners sitting on the edge of their seats if they have a player with 12 yards to go late in the 4th.

We have 3 point threshold bonuses for QB and RB at 300yds and 20 carries. Its a little bump so you can get excited when they get close to the marks.

shady hit 92 yards for me a few weeks back. Soooooo sooooo close. There is also a bonus for 40plus yard plays overall and for 40plus yard tds. So a chance for double bonus. It makes it interesting and allows for a lit if different combo's to win.

shady hit 92 yards for me a few weeks back. Soooooo sooooo close. There is also a bonus for 40plus yard plays overall and for 40plus yard tds. So a chance for double bonus. It makes it interesting and allows for a lit if different combo's to win.

We have those bonus scores too. I like it.

I still like Eli.

Watson? C'mon dude...he's out for the season.

Watson had a bigger affect on his team when playing. IMO he's the best by far.

Kamara is great and all but let's not forget, he's just a RB

Watson had a bigger affect on his team when playing. IMO he's the best by far.

Kamara is great and all but let's not forget, he's just a RB

He only played for 6 weeks and then went down. He's not winning ROY based off 6 weeks when AK has also had 6 good weeks and still has 5 to go. If he keeps up his pace over the next 5 weeks he will leave watson in the dust. Also. Calling him JUST a RB shorts him on how his presence has changed the team into a run first powerhouse.

He only played for 6 weeks and then went down. He's not winning ROY based off 6 weeks when AK has also had 6 good weeks and still has 5 to go. If he keeps up his pace over the next 5 weeks he will leave watson in the dust. Also. Calling him JUST a RB shorts him on how his presence has changed the team into a run first powerhouse.

You may be right but Watson was the Texans when he played. He called all the shots and made all the plays.

I don't mean to belittle Kamara, but isn't that the state in the NFL now? RB's, save for a few (Elliott), are a dime a dozen. Kamara is fantastic but I highly doubt he'd be doing what he's doing right now without Drew Brees as his QB running the show for the Saints. Kamara wouldn't be this good if he were on the Houston Texans right now, sans Watson, in my humble opinion.

If indeed Watson didn't get hurt and was still producing like he was a can see him being the ROY.

But.

Not anymore.

Kamara has dramatically changed the Saints offense.

They've gone from a pass-first/pass-second and third to a run-first team. And it's changed Drew Brees' role into more of a game-manager. Michael Thomas is still a factor in PPR scoring, but definitely not in standard. Thomas doesn't even get red-zone looks any more; Brees is busy trying to check to Kamara.

You may be right but Watson was the Texans when he played. He called all the shots and made all the plays.

I don't mean to belittle Kamara, but isn't that the state in the NFL now? RB's, save for a few (Elliott), are a dime a dozen. Kamara is fantastic but I highly doubt he'd be doing what he's doing right now without Drew Brees as his QB running the show for the Saints. Kamara wouldn't be this good if he were on the Houston Texans right now, sans Watson, in my humble opinion.

player A. scores 223 points through 6 games. Player B. Scores 350 points through 11 and has his team in a playoff hunt.

Please don't tell me you think A. had the better season in terms of overall production.

As if they picked ROY based on FF points, lol. But yea actually, don't think Watson played enough to get the award. Although he'd beat out Kamara easily if he were playing.

Watson still might get it though, interesting.

Ok realistically where does Kamara go next year in ppr? 2nd round? 1st crazy? Think about it.

His stats are just insane getting limited touches. Im not sure how Payton keeps him on the sideline as much as he does. Rarely goes down with first contact. Explosive. Saints traded up to get him in 3rd round. He will be 2nd PPR pick behind A. Brown next year. The kid is special. If you've watched the last few saints games, you'll understand why I say 2nd pick. He's that talented.

His stats are just insane getting limited touches. Im not sure how Payton keeps him on the sideline as much as he does. Rarely goes down with first contact. Explosive. Saints traded up to get him in 3rd round. He will be 2nd PPR pick behind A. Brown next year. The kid is special. If you've watched the last few saints games, you'll understand why I say 2nd pick. He's that talented.

Thats a tad ambitious. Zeke, AB, Bell top 3 then probably DJ and after that its up in the air.

Thats a tad ambitious. Zeke, AB, Bell top 3 then probably DJ and after that its up in the air.

Probably so, I just really think he is the real deal. He slides through defenders with an ease that is rarely seen. he makes people miss and you wonder how they miss, because it appears he's not doing anything special. HIs balance is off the charts good.

Probably so, I just really think he is the real deal. He slides through defenders with an ease that is rarely seen. he makes people miss and you wonder how they miss, because it appears he's not doing anything special. HIs balance is off the charts good.

Ya ...sometimes it looks like he's not even trying that hard either ....love the guy and he's been a savior ....I'd still say 2nd overall is too high....agree that on talent alone that's prob where he belongs....but this is Sean Paytons team still...hard to lean on a part time guy that high ....I dunno tho we will see

This is one of my favorite things about kamara

but they are trailing 26-13....he catches a ball with about 1:55 left....his running full speed towards the goal....he crosses the line and basically stops as soon as he crosses the line.....does not make any hand gestures or anything of the sort....no celebrations...no waiting for his teammates to come join and celebrate......he turns right around and heads for the sideline....he knew it was meaningless unless they got the ball back