Sign in to follow this  
Beyond Chaos

Later Al Franken

Who is gonna be the first one to eat a bullett?

Hopefully Al :banana:

• Like 1

This thread has more than twice the replies than the Roy Moore thread.

Franken is guilty. He said so. Nothing has been confirmed with Moore but he is an a-hole. That much we know.

Franken is guilty. He said so. Nothing has been confirmed with Moore but he is an a-hole. That much we know.

Both are a-holes technically...

Only because Newbs and Slo Nutt are banned.

Is Sho banned or on timeout?

Prolly dead or divorced. Without this place to distract him I'm certain he began to look like a baby seal to the missus.

Brutal. Love it.

• Like 1

Conyers is one that is currently pissing me off. Dude is 90 years old. You should have been forced to resign at least 20 years ago on age alone. But with all this going on he's getting extra militant and bring again basically the Black Panthers to help him do so about not leaving Congress.

Dude, you sucked off the government teat long enough. You're probably minutes away from hospice care, just leave with what little dignity you have left.

I hate Pelosi but I think that's what she was trying to do with this guy. She took a lot of heat for not immediately s*** canning the guy and reminding people of all that he is contributed throughout the years. That was Conyers easy exit. But he screwed her over but good on that one.

And now that he is trying to avoid the Press at all costs? Suddenly now he's in the hospital. Give me a freaking break.

Conyers is one that is currently pissing me off. Dude is 90 years old. You should have been forced to resign at least 20 years ago on age alone. But with all this going on he's getting extra militant and bring again basically the Black Panthers to help him do so about not leaving Congress.

Dude, you sucked off the government teat long enough. You're probably minutes away from hospice care, just leave with what little dignity you have left.

I hate Pelosi but I think that's what she was trying to do with this guy. She took a lot of heat for not immediately s*** canning the guy and reminding people of all that he is contributed throughout the years. That was Conyers easy exit. But he screwed her over but good on that one.

And now that he is trying to avoid the Press at all costs? Suddenly now he's in the hospital. Give me a freaking break.

And they're saying all his accusers are white so therefore it must be __________. <_<

Another one... He probably was doing this one for a joke as well...

13 years ago, she gets her boob grabbed.

Its gonna take time for her to trust people again. Shes still working on it.

Thirteen focking years? And you are a soldier?

Get tha Fock outtta here.

Prolly dead or divorced. Without this place to distract him I'm certain he began to look like a baby seal to the missus.

Get a load of this: Slo Nuff is on FBG now playing forum cop and threatening to report posters who don't conform to his rules.

• Like 1

whats funny is that liberals acceptance of Franken is going to get Moore elected

had they come out and said later to Franken and Conyers, they would have been replaced by Dems and nothing lost and they could have played the moral card

and NO MDC I am not saying that Franken is as bad as Moore

whats funny is that liberals acceptance of Franken is going to get Moore elected

had they come out and said later to Franken and Conyers, they would have been replaced by Dems and nothing lost and they could have played the moral card

and NO MDC I am not saying that Franken is as bad as Moore

Moore was always going to get elected. Its focking Alabama for Christ's sake.

https://apnews.com/72ef538d0dd74d7ea96df16afb748cee

More ladies accusing him. DNC Chair + 22 Senators requesting he resign. He's expected to tap out Thursday.

This of course is a ploy for something larger. Perhaps they want to hedge their bets to get Moore to quit. Or maybe there's some big Republicans on the list of those who used that slush fund to settle harassment claims.

https://apnews.com/72ef538d0dd74d7ea96df16afb748cee

More ladies accusing him. DNC Chair + 22 Senators requesting he resign. He's expected to tap out Thursday.

This of course is a ploy for something larger. Perhaps they want to hedge their bets to get Moore to quit. Or maybe there's some big Republicans on the list of those who used that slush fund to settle harassment claims.

Or maybe they're just putting what's right, and the country, over party? Noble idea. Not that I expect the party of morals and values to actually operate as they preach.

Or maybe they're just putting what's right, and the country, over party? Noble idea. Not that I expect the party of morals and values to actually operate as they preach.

good one

The party of Bill Clinton and Ted Kennedy?

Then why wait so long? Isn't it the left's mantra that if a woman cries harassment they are to be believed unequivocally? If that's the case, why wait until a harem accuse him of wrongdoing instead of asking him to resign when the first one did?

Governor select the replacement or is it special election? They could be doing it just to put someone in who could win re-election when it's time

Maybe the Muslim/ Farrakhan supporter Ellison can replace him. Muslims respect and revere women.

:clap:

Then why wait so long? Isn't it the left's mantra that if a woman cries harassment they are to be believed unequivocally? If that's the case, why wait until a harem accuse him of wrongdoing instead of asking him to resign when the first one did?

Late is better than never. You're the one who helped elect a president that has been accused of sexual misconduct by over a dozen women. That same guy just formerly endorsed a child predator. Maybe ask yourself that question? Liberals aren't the people preaching Christian values and virtue.

Late is better than never. You're the one who helped elect a president that has been accused of sexual misconduct by over a dozen women. That same guy just formerly endorsed a child predator. Maybe ask yourself that question?

accused. and you forgot "alleged" in front of "child predator" . As vile and disgusting as the charges sound, they are still alleged.

Late is better than never. You're the one who helped elect a president that has been accused of sexual misconduct by over a dozen women. That same guy just formerly endorsed a child predator. Maybe ask yourself that question? Liberals aren't the people preaching Christian values and virtue.

Wherever did those dozen women go? And why did they suddenly emerge when he was running for president? Why not when he was an international TV star? You think no one can see this Clinton ruse a mile away? Get them in front of the cameras, then get them the hell out of there before they can be questioned?

accused. and you forgot "alleged" in front of "child predator" . As vile and disgusting as the charges sound, they are still alleged.

And that's different than Al Franken because....? One guy is on tape admitting he sexually assaults women, and one guy has a picture of him hovering over a ladies breasts?

PS... Moore admitted to "dating young girls". But, I guess it's ok because "he always got the parents permission"?

Governor select the replacement or is it special election? They could be doing it just to put someone in who could win re-election when it's time

If he were to resign within the next few months, Minnesota Governor Mark Dayton would appoint someone to take his seat. The appointed senator would serve until the next scheduled election, at which time there would be a special election to choose a successor, according to the National Conference of State Legislatures. Minnesota's next statewide contest takes place in November 2018.
If Franken waited to resign until just before the 2018 primary, the governor would appoint someone, and the state would vote on a successor in November 2019, according to Minnesota law.

http://www.newsweek.com/al-franken-groping-resign-senate-713807

If that were true, they would have done that weeks ago. Or gave Weinstein's donations to victims or such charities.

How did I help elect this president? By not voting for him? Is it because I didn't vote for Hitlery? Are you one of those people that thinks if I didn't vote for Hitlery I somehow am responsible for this idiot in office? Is it not possible BOTH suck?

And that's different than Al Franken because....? One guy is on tape admitting he sexually assaults women, and one guy has a picture of him hovering over a ladies breasts?

PS... Moore admitted to "dating young girls". But, I guess it's ok because "he always got the parents permission"?

I am certainly not defending Moore here and the accusations against him are numerous, not to mention vile and heinous. But still not proven. Maybe that's splitting hairs. I don't know if by his confessions that he incriminated himself, but if he did he should be given the boot as well.

Franken just flat out admitted guilt.

If Moore is found to have done what is alleged then he will get the boot. And it won't take long, unlike the Democrats with Franken and Conyers. As a matter of fact, Conyers' behavior was well known and documented for years. What did we get from the democrats? "He's an icon". Nice try Mobb. It's too late to grab the moral high ground after that.

I am certainly not defending Moore here and the accusations against him are numerous, not to mention vile and heinous. But still not proven. Maybe that's splitting hairs. I don't know if by his confessions that he incriminated himself, but if he did he should be given the boot as well.

Franken just flat out admitted guilt.

I must not be 100% up to date on this. I've never read where he admitted guilt. Just the apology a week or two back.

Although, Trump also admitted guilt, and that didn't stop people voting for him.

Seems like one of those throwing rocks from a glass house types of scenario.