Sign in to follow this  
scottsind

Kenyan Drake Keeper Outlook

In my league you can keep 2 players for next year. I started the season out with Antonio Brown and Mike Evans as my keepers.

Someone traded me Kenyan Drake as a throw in for CJ Anderson 4 weeks ago, right before he started producing.

Do you think Drake could be considered a keeper for next year?

At the moment I will be keeping Antonio Brown and deciding between:

Evans - Huge disappointment this year

Aaron Rodgers - never been a huge fan of keeping a QB but have never had the opportunity to keep one as I always draft one late. 3pt TD passing league.

Kenyan Drake - As a Dolphins fan I almost make it a rule not to draft Miami players as they never live up to their hype in fantasy. Their o-line sucks, but Drake has figured out a way to be successful. Is he worthy of a keeper spot or do you think he lasts long enough to possibly be drafted in like the 2nd or 3rd round where I could snag him while keeping A Rodgers or Evans? Drake also could be a fluke?

Give me your thoughts. Thanks and good luck next week in the Championship, hopefully you got there.

Part of what's made Kenyan Drake special lately is the absence of Damien Williams to split his touches. MIA will be sure to have a handful of backs on hand to start next season with.

Roster

Rodgers, Winston

Alfred Morris, Kenyan Drake, Jamaal Williams, DeMarcco Murray, Kerwynn Williams, Aaron Jones, G. Bernard

Antonio Brown, Mike Evans, Corey Davis, Dede Westbrook

Had a real rough year.

I'd honestly stick with Brown and Evans. Reason being is the difference in peoples mentality pre draft vs end of the season.

Right now everyone is down on Mike Evans. He has name recognition and if he has one decent preseason game, he'll be touted as the biggest bounce back candidate ever.

Still leery of him? trade him then when he has at least the optimism of the season ahead.

Drake is still an unknown commodity.

Just my opinion.

• Like 1

depends honestly if its a round based keeper or not

It is not. We keep 2 players and then just start the draft like normal. So basically it is like keeping him as a First or Second round pick if you want to think of it like that.

I'd honestly stick with Brown and Evans. Reason being is the difference in peoples mentality pre draft vs end of the season.

Right now everyone is down on Mike Evans. He has name recognition and if he has one decent preseason game, he'll be touted as the biggest bounce back candidate ever.

Still leery of him? trade him then when he has at least the optimism of the season ahead.

Drake is still an unknown commodity.

Just my opinion.

Thank you for this detailed response. I am definitely waivering towards keeping Evans over Drake now. Depending on what the Dolphins do in the offseason would greatly sway my thoughts too. If they keep the options they have now Drake would 100 percent be a lead back.

it seems you have a ways to go before making the decision. as of right now i think it's evans and brown

• Like 1

It is not. We keep 2 players and then just start the draft like normal. So basically it is like keeping him as a First or Second round pick if you want to think of it like that.

yah then I am keeping Brown and Evans, Drake if you like him that much will be available with your first pick

• Like 1