Sign in to follow this  
edjr

15 teenagers treated for rabies after raping a Donkey

https://www.moroccoworldnews.com/2017/08/225797/15-teenagers-treated-for-rabies-after-engaging-in-bestiality-with-donkey/

Rabat – Fifteen minors who sexually assaulted a donkey in the small rural town of Sidi Kamel in the communal providence of Sidi Kacem have been treated for rabies infections received from the animal.
The sexually frustrated children and teenagers stayed at the Mechraa Belksiri Hospital for one week to receive rabies vaccinations after the animal transmitted the disease to them, explained Moroccan daily Al Akhbar in its August 10 edition.
The incident has put the families of these fifteen young people into distress and horror, reports the daily.
Local authorities have been alerted and search for find anyone else who has “approached” and “admired” the animal closely, in order to limit the risk of rabies spreading among the inhabitants of the region.
The occurrence became the subject of mockery and ridicule among the population of the small town.
However, it has also become a subject of fear and shame for parents who, in the utmost secrecy, hastened to have their children vaccinated in case they had approached the animal.
According to the daily, the number of infections could be much higher, as some families preferred to take their children to hospitals outside the region to avoid humiliation.
The local authorities ordered the owner of the animal to slaughter it to avoid further risk of spreading the disease.

What if the Donkey was asking for it?

72 donkeys when they get to heaven

So if you're banging a donkey what do you call it when it gets out of rhythm and you have to punch it in the back?

• Like 1

So if you're banging a donkey what do you call it when it gets out of rhythm and you have to punch it in the back?

mom?

• Like 2

pin the fail on the donkey

You know it's bad when an ass has the hottest piece of ass in town.

Donkey Does Sidi Kamel.

Was it boys focking the donkey or was it chicks? Cause chicks would be kinda hawt. :o

• Like 1

Was it boys focking the donkey or was it chicks? Cause chicks would be kinda hawt. :o

Nice catch. I reread that and the answer is ambiguous.

Still, it's boys: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4247444/fifteen-teens-treated-for-rabies-after-gang-rape-of-donkey-as-cops-urge-anybody-else-who-admired-the-beast-to-turn-themselves-in-to-avoid-disease-spreading/

Also, imagine having 14 friends who have banged a donkey.

Uh hum

Also, imagine having 14 friends who have banged a donkey.

And you know there'd be that one who would always bring it up, even years later.

Guys, remember when we were young and we all focked that donkey and then got the rabies?

pin the fail on the donkey

Granted, fail rhymes.

But 'Pin the d*ck on the donkey' is more accurate.

They could have been Obama's sons.

And you know there'd be that one who would always bring it up, even years later.

Guys, remember when we were young and we all focked that donkey and then got the rabies?

I would think after you gang rape a donkey together, you probably avoid each other after that.

I just want to know the logistics of what went down. Like, did the dudes take turns banging it? Was the donkey female? Not scared of getting kicked? Did the guys all bust a nut and watch each other bust? I really would have liked to see this go down.

I just masturbated when I was a teenager.... I don't understand how someone gets that frusstrated

Oh come on, you've never thought of sticking it in the azz?

Let's not forget, Mary rode a donkey all the way to Bethlehem.

You can just imagine Joseph saying "Virgin Birth My Axss!"

I just masturbated when I was a teenager.... I don't understand how someone gets that frustrated

What's this teenagers shiot? 20's 30's 40's 50's...