Sign in to follow this  
saintsthunder

Team Transformations (From Week 1 to now)

Being a fairly (see aggressive(ly)) active member in my league when it comes to trades, waiver wire additions and free agent pickups I just noticed that my team (7-1, 2nd Highest Scoring in my league) has 4!!! of the originally drafted 16 players still on my roster. I was just wondering if anyone else has seen or had drastic roster revamps which could possibly include forking up your future (my main league is a 1st year keeper league) in pursuit of that elusive ring.

*Since the league is a keeper, draft picks were involved in my trades the earliest of which i gave up was a 2nd rounder.

Starting Lineup (in bold) consists of a QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR, TE, RB/WR/TE, K, and DST in a 1point PPR keeper league.

Week 1 Roster;

Carson Palmer, LeSean McCoy, Shane Vereen, Knowshon Moreno (FA Pickup), Ben Tate, Giovanni Bernard, LeVeon Bell (IR), Roddy White, Danny Amendola, Randall Cobb, Brian Hartline, Vincent Brown, Josh Gordon (FA), Jimmy Graham, Patriots, Buccaneers, Garrett Hartley (FA).

Week 9 Roster;

RGIII (Trade), LeSean McCoy, Alfred Morris (Trade), LeVeon Bell, Zac Stacy (FA), Doug Martin (WW), Wes Welker (Trade Deadline Deal), Andre Johnson (Trade), Victor Cruz (Trade), Josh Gordon (FA), Roddy White, Jimmy Graham, Vernon Davis (Trade), Panthers (FA), Titans (WW), Garrett Hartley (FA).

Of the 16 drafted i still have; McCoy, Bell, White (puke), and Jimmy Graham. I would list the trades but feel like noone really cares, if you have any interesting ones please do list your team transformations.

• Like 1

At the end of the draft this is what I had. Ouch!!

M.Ryan, Ben, Weedon

J.Charles, MJD, B.Powell, F.Jones, M.Leshore

D.Thomas, R.Wayne, R.Spadola

J.Finley

Josh Brown

Jets, Cowboys

As of right now this is what I have..

A.Luck, Rivers

J.Charles, K.Moreno, J.Bell, R.Helu, A.Brown

D.Thomas, J.Gordon, T.Williams, K.Allen

J.Reed, J.Cameron

D.Bailey

Tenn,

As you can see, 13 of my drafted players are gone. Wow!

I am 6-2. We carry 15 players not 16.

I am an active owner in all of my leagues, especially on the waiver wire. This is my best team so far and how it has changed since Week 1. Among RBs,WRs and TEs, only Bush, Sproles, Garcon and Shorts are left from the draft.

Starters in bold.

PPR, start QB,QB,RB,RB,WR,WR,TE, OP(usually a QB), K, D/ST

Week 1:

Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan, Tony Romo, Cam Newton, Russell Wilson, MJD, R Bush, Sproles, Deangelo Williams, Cobb, Garcon,Shorts, Hilton, M Williams, Thompkins, Cook, Dawson(k), Cincy D/ST

Week 9 likely starters in bold;

Peyton Manning(bye), Matt Ryan, Tony Romo, Philip Rivers, Lacy, Mathews, Bush(bye), Sproles, Steven Jackson, Garcon*, Gordon, Shorts(bye), Blackmon(bye), Marvin Jones*, Cameron, J Thomas(bye), Haushcka(k), KC D/ST

* still debating whether to start Jones or Garcon this week

Week 1:

QB: Rodgers

RB: Spiller, Gore

WR: R. White, A. Brown

TE: V. Davis

Flex: L. Miller

K: Bailey

DST: DEN

Bench: Dalton, Green-Ellis, Pierce, M. Austin, J. Jones, PIT DST

Current:

QB: Rodgers

RB: Morris, SJax

WR: Megatron, AJ Green

TE: Reed

Flex: J. Gordon

DST: DEN

Bench: Spiller, TRich, Blackmon, Nicks, J. Cameron, K. Allen

My team, through trades and WW pickups, is now ridiculously loaded. I would dominate my league if focking Spiller, SJax and TRich weren't such busts this year. I'm currently 3-5, but think I will still make the playoffs and then ultimately win the championship.

What exactly did you trade to get those players. people in my league don't seem to want to make trades. probably because the league has a lot of people that aren't college aged and they are married and over 40. Sometimes I guess you cannot play with people like that.

Great thread thunder.....

Beginning of the season:

Brady

A.J. Green/Antonio Brown/Tavin Austin/Kembrill Thompkins

ADP/Reggie Bush/Leveon Bell/Giovanni Bernard

Witten

Crosby

Ravens Def

Came out the draft feeling pretty good; obviously picked some pundit's prospects (Austin/Thompkins, Bernard). Those were jettisoned for some proven & forgotten players.

Current:

Rivers/Dalton

A.J. Green/Antonio Brown/J. Gordon/Blackmon

ADP/J. Charles/G. Bernard

Cameron

Crosby

KC Def

I dealt Brady and Leveon Bell after Bell's 2 TD return for Rivers. Then dealt R. Bush and Witten after a good week by both for J. Charles.

KC Def, Cameron, Gordon, Blackmon and Dalton were all WW picks.

Started the year with

QB: Vick/RG3

RB: Spiller/Forte/Deangelo Williams/Fred Jackson/Ingram/Moreno

WR: Cruz/Antonio Brown/Jennings/Thompkins

TE: Graham

K: Bryant

DEF: Bears

Currently have:

QB: Brady/Eli

RB: Spiller/Forte/McFadden/Fred Jackson

WR: Megatron/Green/Antonio Brown/Kenan Allen

TE: Graham/Reed

Def: Panthers

Sitting at 7-1 with the most points scored and cruising towards a first round BYE. If Spiller becomes healthy, my team is going to be hard to beat.

Started With:

QB-Stafford, Vick

RB - Charles, MJD , David Wilson, A. Bradshaw, V. Ballard

WR - Bryant, J. Nelson, P. Garcon, P. Harvin, K. Thompkins, A. Dobson

TE - J. Finley

DEF - Empty

Team Now:

QB- Stafford, Pryor

RB- Charles, ADP, Matthews, Andre Brown,

WR- Bryant, Nelson, Garcon, Shorts, Burleson

TE- Fleener,

DEF - CAR, TEN

Basically managed to turn MJD, Wilson , Bradshaw , Harvin into ADP, Shorts and Matthews.

Started with

Qb: Wilson,Kap

Rb: Marshawn, Ridley,B.Powell, Law Firm, Daryl Richardson, M.Bush

Wr: Fitz, V Jax, S. Smith, M.Austin, J.Edelman, L.Moore

TE: O.Daniels, J.Cameron

Def : Cinci

K: Dan Bailey

Now

Qb: Wilson, Kap

Rb: Marshawn, Ridley, Rice, Law Firm, Christine Michael

Wr: Fitz, V Jax, C. Shorts, T.Williams, K.Allen, H.Douglas

Te: J.Cameron, H.Miller

Def: Cinci

K: Crosby

Sitting in 2nd place (5-3).I am the most active team on the Waiver Wire and made 4 trades so far.

What exactly did you trade to get those players. people in my league don't seem to want to make trades. probably because the league has a lot of people that aren't college aged and they are married and over 40. Sometimes I guess you cannot play with people like that.

Trade 1: Gore, V. Davis, Green-Ellis for Megatron, TRich and Ridley

This was after a slow start from Megatron, TRich and Ridley to a 49ers fan. Trade received 3 vetoes and was let through by commissioner. Was considered trade rape at the time, but it's not so lopsided now that TRich has been awful and Ridley is ok.

Trade 2: Julius Thomas for Morris

I picked up Thomas off the WW by dropping PIT DST and then flipped him for Morris to a team with 4 good RBs and no TE. Basically PIT DST for Morris. I definitely won on this one.

Trade 3: Ridley for Nicks

Wish I could take this one back in retrospect. I didn't have Blackmon and Gordon at the time. Nicks is truly a POS, but I liked his NFC East matchups.

Trade 4: Decker for AJ Green

Picked up Decker off WW (!) by dropping M. Austin, then flipped him for AJ Green. The Green owner is drinking the Denver kool aid and really wanted Decker.

WW pickups: Gordon, Blackmon, Cameron, Reed, K. Allen, D. Bailey, SJax, Thomas(traded), Decker (traded)

WW Drops: R. White, L. Miller, PIT DST, Dalton, M. Austin, B. Pierce, J. Jones, H. Nicks, Cutler

My team started 2-5, so I had WW priority almost every week. I was able to get most of my depth here and hopefully I have enough quality players to string together some wins during the bye weeks.

There are teams in my league with literally no usable RBs and some with horrible WRs, so I'm not done trading. I'm trying to get CJ2K for K. Allen due to Johnson's easy ROS schedule. Also trying for L. Bell or Z. Stacy for Reed or Cameron. I think at least on of those trades might happen giving me ok starting RBs with Morris and CJ2K/Stacy/Bell with TRich, Spiller and SJax used in favorable matchups. Roddy has not been picked up off waivers, so I'll scoop him up again if I get in playoff contention.

This is a 10 team league with a few owners who overreacted in the early weeks. I took full advantage and don't feel bad about it at all.

12 teamer, std scoring

Week 1

Luck, Bradford

JCharles, CJ2k, Daryl Richardson, Vereen

AJ, Garçon, JJones, MWilliams, JGordon

BMeyers, Celek

Week 9

Cam, Ben

JCharles, Ridley, CJ, Knile Davis, Vereen

AJ, Gordon, Garçon, JJones, Cecil Shorts

JThomas, Fleener

Good play on the wire, stupid drops by other teams (Ridley, Cecil) and traded Luck for JThomas= 8-0!

10 Team, .5 PPR

Week One

QB M. Stafford

RB J. Charles

RB M. Forte

WR V. Jackson

WR D. Bowe

TE Jared Cook

W/R R. Bush

D/ST Cowboys

K Phil Dawson

BEN G. Bernard

BEN R. Mathews

BEN R. Broyles

BEN D. Hopkins

BEN T. Williams

BEN T. Austin

Week 9

QB M. Stafford

RB J. Charles

RB M. Forte

WR V. Jackson

WR J. Blackmon

TE C. Clay

W/R S. Ridley

D/ST Titans

K Steven Hauschka

BEN K. Allen

BEN A. Boldin

BEN A. Jeffery

BEN G. Bernard

BEN A. Brown (NYG)

BEN L. Miller

Just offered Andre Brown, Lamar Miller, Justin Blackmon, and Alshon Jeffery for Eric Decker and Arian Foster.

If it is accepted, I plan on picking up Aaron Dobson and Tim Wright off FA.

Big 16 team league...

Week 1:

QB: Jay Cutler, Sam Bradford

RB: Matt Forte, Steven Jackson, DeAngelo Williams, Joique Bell, Stepfan Taylor

WR: Danny Amendola, Hakeem Nicks, Jordy Nelson, Vincent Brown, Marcus Wheaton, Santonio Holmes

TE: Fred Davis

K: Garrett Hartley

DST: Steelers

Week 9:

QB: Cam Newton, Jay Cutler

RB: Matt Forte, Jamaal Charles, Zac Stacy, Steven Jackson

R: Jordy Nelson, Andre Johnson, Danny Amendola, Vincent Brown, Nate Burleson, Riley Cooper

TE: Heath Miller, Jermaine Gresham
DST: Panthers
K: Mason Crosby

I have 6 of the original players left. I started 1-3 but am on a 4 game win streak post-trades.

I'm loving the team I put together, mostly by trading. Traded Bradford (1 week before the inj), de Angelo, Bell and Nicks for Cam Newton, Charles and Andre Johnson. Picked up Miller off WW in place of Davis. Have pretty much addressed all the holes on my team and still hopefully have Cutler coming back healthly.

I'm not typing all that... turnover is how you make wins, and bye week is where you make it devastating.

we have a three man bench and start 16 so the bye weeks are a like a two month shopping spree because every middle of the pack team is gripping for points and dumping bye weekers overboard :)

have a 101 pt projection on my week 9 opp at the moment so, I'm shopping big this week.... killer timing with DEN and SF off, I can't wait to see who gets dumped this week :thumbsup:

12 team ppr 2 keepers

Romo, Vick

Murray

Ridley

DMAC

DWILL

Andre Brown

Dunbar

AJ Green ( Keeper )

Dez ( keeper )

Blackmon

Finley

PATS

Dawson

Week 9

Romo

Glennon Has Falcons week 11 Romo's bye

Murray

Gore Traded Vick, DWILL, A.Brown

DMAC

CJ traded Ridley for him

Andre Brown picked off WW, the guy I traded him for threw him back in

Hunter

Greene

AJ Green

Dez

Blackmon

VJax Traded Rivers picked off the WW

Josh Reed

Titans

I love my team, look at my RB's I can play match up with

Draft Day Team

QB P Manning

WR D Jackson, E Decker

RB D Martin, C Johnson

FLEX Tayvon Austin

TE F Davis

DEF Houston

K L Tynes

Bench A Dobson, D Hopkins, V Ballard, J Stewart, L Bell, M Schaub

Week 9 Team (Denver on bye, so those players on bench)

QB T Pryor

WR D Jackson, K Allen

RB C Johnson, L Bell

FLEX P Harvin

TE A Gates

DEF Tennessee

K M Crosby

Bench P Manning, E Decker, K Moreno, M Jones (CIN), A Brown (NYG), Carolina

7-1, 1st place in 10 team PPR league, avging 166.20 pts a week. Limited to 25 transactions for season. All changes have come from WW, no trades.

Draft 15 players. Start QB, 2WR, 2RBs, TE, W/R, DST, K. 10 team .5 PPR League

This is what I drafted (Week 1 Starters in Bold):

QBs: Matthew Stafford, Brandon Weeden

RBs: Ray Rice, Alfred Morris, Darren Sproles, Shane Vereen

WRs: Dwayne Bowe, Steve Smith, DeSean Jackson, Josh Gordon, Cordarrelle Patterson

TEs: Jason Witten, Jermichael Finley

DST: Arizona

K: Greg Zuerlein

After being the most active manager as far as trades and WW pickups, this is my team as it stands today (Week 9 starters in Bold):

* = Traded for

** = WW

QBs: Matthew Stafford, Terrelle Pryor**

RBs: Adrian Peterson*, Alfred Morris, Andre Ellington**

WRs: Calvin Johnson*, Josh Gordon, Terrance Williams*, Keenan Allen**, Rueben Randle**

TEs: Jason Witten, Tim Wright**

DST: Tennessee**

K: Justin Tucker**, Mason Crosby**

So of my original drafted team, I have 4 original members.

I was 1-3 (10th place) before I made the two major trades to get Calvin Johnson (traded Sproles SSmith, Bowe to get him and DWill) and Adrian Peterson (traded Djax, RRice, DWill for him, Mendenhall, and T. Williams).

I am now 5-3 and in 2nd place.