Sign in to follow this  
Saint Elistan

Steam Gaming Thread

So, after damn near 3 hours, it looks like something might be wrong with my PC. A while back, one of my best friends sent me a video card to use on my PC. It worked great and I was able to play many games that I could not play before. Then, I had a problem with my PC and had to reset it back to factory conditions. Ever since then, I can not get any of them to work.

Command and Conquer 3, GTA4, Red Alert 3, Command and Conquer 4, etc.. ALL use to run once I installed the video card SUX sent me. Since the factory reset, I can not get ANY of them to work.

:(

Honestly? Sounds like you may just need to update the video card drivers.

ETA: Didn't see the previous posts...damn. May be more than that, but it's a good start.

Honestly? Sounds like you may just need to update the video card drivers.

ETA: Didn't see the previous posts...damn. May be more than that, but it's a good start.

Update ALL your drivers and download all the windows updates would be where I started.

Just bought Left for Dead 2 for my wife and I ($5 each). I'd skipped it because I'm not really into zombie games but a coworker told me it was the best coop game out there. Since I do enjoy playing with my wife we're going to give it a shot.

Also, for those that have not played the bioshock games, they have all 3 up for $10 right now.

Haha, my girlfriend refuses to play L4D with me. We tried the first one and there are crying witches. They freaked her the fock out and she was done.

Also just found out you can sell your steam cards... who the fock pays for those? Do they do anything?

Also just found out you can sell your steam cards... who the fock pays for those? Do they do anything?

Completing a trading card turn-in gives Steam Exp, Steam Emoticons, Steam Backgrounds, and sometimes in-game items for Free-To-Play games like Dota 2.

I got an item for Dota 2 the other day...sold it for $13 to some stranger and bought three games with that money.

I am still trying to get this shtt to run. I have installed at least 107 windows updates so far and that has not worked.

I think I know what the problem is now though, maybe someone can help me out. I play this game called Battle Pirates. A flash game. I have well over 2 years invested in this focking game. THe problem is I MUST use an outdated version of flash to run it or it has tons of problems. It took me two focking weeks to figure out how to keep this flash player working right and not update, etc.. for this game.

So, is there a way I can run two different versions of flash player??? Maybe use another browser exclusively for these steam games and this flash player. Or can you only have one version of flash per pc. Right now, I use chrome for this Battle Pirates game and that version of flash.

Not looking for a miracle here, just some information from some of you guys that know this shtt better than me.