Sign in to follow this  
jimaveli

trade for Ajayi

I gave Mixon and Marvin Jones and got back Ajayi. Mixon was my 3rd rb behind Gordon and Howard. Marvin was arguably my wr4 behind Green, Thielen, and Parker. This may be the last of several trades Ive made to try to end up replacing Dalvin Cook. How about it?

No way would I do that.

Can't trust Parker and neither can I trust the Rb situation with the Eagless.

I think your buying too high.

I like the deal. Eagles are a powerhouse and they didn't trade for him to split carries, he's going to get the majority. Only issue is who is getting goaline carries?

Ajayi is pretty much gonna start for me every week until he has a scary bad game since I don't have a lot of RBs beyond the 2 main ones. I like how successful Philly has been in general on offense.

I'm also carrying Graham, Doctson, and Coleman for flex options, so I didn't feel a major loss in giving up Marvin (who I love as a player even though I hate how he doesn't get targets sometimes).

And I was terrified of Mixon being a TD-dependent, low-volume RB on a bad team with a not awesome remaining schedule. He's the lead back for sure but Cincy seems to basically never have the ball in games lately.

I understand the fear on Parker since Miami is so bad, but he's pretty much a 6 for 60 machine when he makes it through a whole game. And he's due a few more TDs provided he keeps playing.

And we haven't even had the '6th annual Kenny Stills is hurt and no one knows if he's going to play for real or not' series of games yet.

Add in a mostly friendly schedule, and I'm not all that afraid of Parker as my 3rd WR. I AM scurred of AJ Green as my WR1 down the stretch though...maybe I shouldn't be.