Sign in to follow this  
tikigods

Top Three American Presidents

1. Reagan

2. Truman

3. Trump

Seriously man?

Jefferson? Roosevelt? Lincoln? Trump and regan over those guys?

Cmon.

your first 2 were slave owners, so they don't mean crap to me. Lincoln is in the top 5 for sure. probably should have put him 2nd.

your first 2 were slave owners, so they don't mean crap to me. Lincoln is in the top 5 for sure. probably should have put him 2nd.

Lincoln had homosexual relations…

Which Roosevelt had slaves? :unsure:

Lincoln

Washington

Jefferson

----

Derek, we have an abandoned team in the history draft, I'd really love for you to pick through what's left and bring some semblance of order to it.

FDR

Lincoln

Jefferson

Reagan should have been hanged for treason for violating The Boland Act and illegally selling arms to a sworn enemy.

Both Tiki and Paul in one thread in 2018?

We need to come up with a way to get these two fockers to stick.

FDR

Lincoln

Jefferson

Reagan should have been hanged for treason for violating The Boland Act and illegally selling arms to a sworn enemy.

But he 'didn't recall' any of that.

My bad.. I thought he put Washington and Jefferson. :embarrassed: :doh:

If you switch back and forth and time it just right, you can get the last mortally wounded Iraqi to kill the last Iranian and come out of it with pockets full of cash.

FDR

Lincoln

Jefferson

what if he gave arms to ISIS ?

what if he gave arms to ISIS ?

What if your mother hadn't smoked and drank so much when she was pregnant?

This is a bit suspicious. We'd had a Rusty spotting a few days ago too. Does ed have a greatest hits list of former posters' passwords that he's airing out?

http://www.newsweek.com/how-isis-got-weapons-us-used-them-take-iraq-syria-748468

You're ilk are so uniformed, it's sad yet funny.

“Supplies of materiel into the Syrian conflict from foreign parties—notably the United States and Saudi Arabia—have indirectly allowed IS to obtain substantial quantities of anti-armor ammunition,” it later added.

In Syria’s conflict, the U.S. had been supplying arms to insurgents opposed to Syrian President Bashar al-Assad since at least 2012 and, when ISIS began rapidly seizing territory in 2013 and 2014, many U.S.-armed rebel groups were either defeated by the incoming militants or joined them. ISIS reportedly received most of its initial supplies by overtaking Russia-backed Syrian and U.S.-backed Iraqi military positions, but later vastly received a massive boost from the U.S.’s effort to overthrow Assad.

Deliberate selling of weapons to enemy <> Indirectly allowing by having the weapons seized by enemy.

Mental development issues, emotional outbursts, no neck...I'm starting to think it was heroin your mother when she was pregnant with you. :(

Fdr

Teddy roosevelt

George Washington.

Any list other than this is false.

FDR

Lincoln

Jefferson

Not to mention Bin Laden's own words that Reagan's inaction after Lebanon is what emboldened bin Laden to pursue grand attacks like 911.

We have the Intel on the bombers, we had a carrier spun up, we even had planes on the flight deck. +

And what did Reagan do? Well, it was bedtime...

Worst 3:

Abe Lincoln - Started illegal Civil War and is responsible numerous Northern atrocities. He should've been hung as a war criminal. Thank you Booth!

Woodrow Wilson - Gave US citizenship to every Puerto Rican in 1917 turning Florida into the cesspool it is today. I want to piss on his grave.

John F. Kennedy - A worthless philanderer who started the pointless Vietnam War. 60,000 Americans died because of that piece of sh*t.

Best 3:

Andrew Jackson - Trail of tears my ass. Trail of Justice!

George Washington - Don't know he did much while President, but there would be no America without him in the Revolutionary War.

Calvin Coolidge - Immigration Act of 1924 restricting scum from immigrating to US .... "America must be kept American"

Neither.

Worst 3:

Abe Lincoln - Started illegal Civil War and is responsible numerous Northern atrocities. He should've been hung as a war criminal. Thank you Booth!

The south had every legal right to secede but you have to give Lincoln credit for conquering the south. That was pretty awesome for the United States. Imagine losing all of those port cities and resources... Access to the gulf. Too bad he didn't take down Mexico too.

Not a lot to work with but it appears #14, Franklin Pierce, was the best looking. Most women would probably go with JFK, but not my type, and a little too ruddy.

Most tragic president candidate:

"He was elected as a doughface, a northerner with southern sympathies.

Two divisive decisions made him a one-term president. He signed the Kansas-Nebraska Act and supported the Ostend Manifesto, which justified the use of force in seizing Cuba. Both were ways to expand slavery. He also enforced the Fugitive Slave Act.

Pierce regretted his presidential aspirations even before he was sworn into office.

Just after he was elected president, the Pierces 11-year-old son Benny was crushed to death in a freak train accident. Wood fell on the boy's head and Pierce picked him up, not realizing he was dead until he took off his cap. The boys head was like jelly.

Pierce never got over it. He didnt take the oath of office on the Bible because he believed his sons death was Gods judgment for his political campaigning.

No wonder Pierce had a problem with alcohol.

When he ran for president in 1852, he didn't have a campaign slogan. When it came time for re-election his opponents did: "Anybody but Pierce."

Legend has it that as he left office he told reporters, "There is nothing left but to get drunk." His reputation was destroyed, at least in the north, when he declared his support for the Confederacy. He was shunned for the rest of his life, though his friend Nathaniel Hawthorne stood by him.

Franklin Pierce died on Oct. 8, 1869, of cirrhosis of the liver."

Not a lot to work with but it appears #14, Franklin Pierce, was the best looking. Most women would probably go with JFK, but not my type, and a little too ruddy.

Franklin Pierce???? :blink: :wacko: :wacko: :unsure:

what if he gave arms to CREATED ISIS ?

Good ol' Barry..........

My list:

Trump: When all is known about just how corrupt the former couple administrations were those who are rational will realize he recused this great nation from those that sought to destroy it. He's accomplished so much in so little time despite a withering attack from all sides including his own country's intelligence apparatus.

Washington/Jefferson: Great leaders with foresight to place a foundation that still exists today.

The south had every legal right to secede but you have to give Lincoln credit for conquering the south. That was pretty awesome for the United States. Imagine losing all of those port cities and resources... Access to the gulf. Too bad he didn't take down Mexico too.

How did the south have every legal right to secede? Many of the southern states signed the declaration of independence and all states agreed to the US Constitution. You can find in the Constitution the rules governing elections and the choosing of a president. I don't see in the document anywhere saying that if the guy you want to win doesn't get elected you get to quit.

When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government

Hardly was the case that the newly elected Lincoln and his government, who had not even been sworn in yet when South Carolina seceded, were being destructive of the rights of the governed.

Franklin Pierce???? :blink: :wacko: :wacko: :unsure:

Yes. I checked them all out here.

Some of his angles were much better than others.

He doesn't rock my boat but for the field, :thumbsup:

Turns out one of his nicknames was "Handsome Frank."

1. Obama - my wealth increased the most under the Obama presidency.

2. Trump. - should move past Obama by the end of his term. Make me richer Mr Trump.

Worst ever: George W. Bush. This pile of presided of 8 years of nothing. Approximately -36.5% return over his 8 years. Fucktard. Loser. Idiot.

I have no control over what these guys do so yeah, it's all about $.