Sign in to follow this  
xbishopx

I see your KHunt and raise you a Gurley...

Thought it was over for me after KHunts performance Saturday.

I know there are other threads about Gurley and how anyone who owned him early in the season should "sell high". Thankfully I listened to my gut and stuck to my guns and am off to the championship game.

Its been a pleasure owning and watching Gurley this season regardless what happens next week.

Just goes to show how much impact a coach has on a team. Fisher should never be hired again... period.

Anyway.. to all the other fellow Gurley owners.. grats and good luck next week!

• Like 2

Yes Gurley got me here with the help of Ingram. Funny my opponent in the finals has Kamara and Hunt. Who says you need an elite pass catchers in a full PPR to win (I guess that is a topic already beaten to death).

Same here. Saturday was a big game in my Semi-Final: I had Hill and Gordon to his Hunt, Allen, Henry, and Butker. I was killing him through 3 quarters and then Hunt went crazy, which essentially evened us up. Man was I pissed.

And despite Thielen's disappearing act I was saved by Lev Bell (again) and Bortles who outscored his McCoy and Cousins. Sadly it's my first championship game in my league since I won in 2004.

Wow...you decided to stick with your probably early to middle second round draft pick. How noble of you.

The self cack sucking threads people start here is amazing sometimes.

Wow...you decided to stick with your probably early to middle second round draft pick. How noble of you.

The self cack sucking threads people start here is amazing sometimes.

You seem angry today.

Nope. But I have hunt. :)

Ah well we should join in on the self patting on the back, it took a lot more faith from us Hunt owners than the Gurley owners.

I'm now down 4 points with Julio left to play after Kareem Hunt, Bortles, Kamara, and Baltimore seemed to secure things for me. Lost Brown in the process but I still have a good chance to win with Dez Bryant as a back up or I may pick up Shepard or M. Bryant.

Let's just stop to consider my 5 win team from last year: A Brown, AJ Green, Todd Gurley, and Ingram all were on it.

I sold Gurley before the season and I'm still kicking myself for it!

I own Hunt and went up against Gurley. Needless to say it was a rollercoaster of emotions from Saturday night through Sunday afternoon. I kept begging for McVay to sit him! If the Seahawks offense actually kept the game reasonably close, there is no way that Gurley doesn't rush for over 200 yards.

KC seem to have found new life going into the FF playoff rounds. Hunt might be a good one to ride out the season if he performs next week.

KC seem to have found new life going into the FF playoff rounds. Hunt might be a good one to ride out the season if he performs next week.

Next week is my leagues last week, and you bet I am playing him. And I have him as a keeper. Woohoo!!

I do have Hunt on a team but I have a 1st round bye, so I do feel a little shafted. lol

I guess it's hard to complain when you have a bye but I have been down this road before, my team scores a million points the week I have a bye only to put up a complete dud the next week, lol.

Oh well that's fantasy football for ya!

He's simply having the season that some thought he would have.

Great rebound season for Mr Gurly n

And congrats too you all that where lucky enough too draft him.

My main team... drafted Gurley 2nd round, Hunt 3rd round. Could not bring myself to get rid of Hunt. HUGE points in quarterfinals.

You mad bro?

Kidding! I drafted Jordy in the first round. Where's that gotten me lately?

Dude, fantasy football is made up so much of luck, skill, luck, and just plain gut instincts.