Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

Anti-Trump FBI Agent at center of Clinton Email & Russian Collusion Scandals

Why should anyone care if he did legal business? Or are you suggesting any of his business dealings with Russia were illegal? If they were, why wasn't he prosecuted?

BTW, the reason people bring up the Clintons is because people such as yourself just ignore what they did. It's hypocritical when you ONLY care if one side does it, and hurts your credibility on the issue.

The reasons is that it's foundational. This started out as Trump saying he had no contacts and no deals at all.

I don't mind talking about the Clintons, I feel like I have a better grasp on the claims about them than almost anyone here. I have never really understood the hypocrisy argument. If you consider the Russians a geopolitical threat and adversary then the arguments about the Clintons only heighten concerns about Trump's Russian association with their oligarchy, intelligence and mafia.

The reasons is that it's foundational. This started out as Trump saying he had no contacts and no deals at all.

I don't mind talking about the Clintons, I feel like I have a better grasp on the claims about them than almost anyone here. I have never really understood the hypocrisy argument. If you consider the Russians a geopolitical threat and adversary then the arguments about the Clintons only heighten concerns about Trump's Russian association with their oligarchy, intelligence and mafia.

Wait, you're saying Trump said he has never done business in Russia?

Ok. Let me just ask about some facts that have emerged, if that's ok?

- Donald Trump has 30 years of business dealings with Russians dating back to the USSR, including dealing with the Politburo itself as early as 1986-87, is that fair to say? He was in business with Felix Sater who was associated with Russian mafia and intelligence. He did business with Aris Agalarov as partners in Russia. He has sold millions in condos and real estate to Russian oligarchs and mafia. How do you feel about those things?

wonderful

Ok. Let me just ask about some facts that have emerged, if that's ok?

- Donald Trump has 30 years of business dealings with Russians dating back to the USSR, including dealing with the Politburo itself as early as 1986-87, is that fair to say? He was in business with Felix Sater who was associated with Russian mafia and intelligence. He did business with Aris Agalarov as partners in Russia. He has sold millions in condos and real estate to Russian oligarchs and mafia. How do you feel about those things?

Real estate business man sells real estate in perfectly legal fashion. News at 11

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/11/us/politics/trump-press-conference-transcript.html

Wait, you're saying Trump said he has never done business in Russia?

Ok let's just look at this one statement from his press conference in February. I'm going to bold the parts where he actually address the question:

QUESTION:...During your campaign, did anyone from your team (inaudible) Russian government or Russian intelligence? And if so, what was the nature of those conversations ...?

TRUMP: The failing New York Times wrote a big, long front-page story yesterday. And it was very much discredited, as you know. It was — it’s a joke. And the people mentioned in the story, I notice they were on television today saying they never even spoke to Russia. They weren’t even a part, really — I mean, they were such a minor part. They — I hadn’t spoken to them.

I think the one person — I don’t think I’ve ever spoken to him. I don’t think I’ve ever met him. And he actually said he was a very low-level member of I think a committee for a short period of time. I don’t think I ever met him. Now, it’s possible that I walked into a room and he was sitting there, but I don’t think I ever met him. I didn’t talk to him ever. And he thought it was a joke.

The other person said he never spoke to Russia; never received a call. Look at his phone records, et cetera, et cetera. And the other person, people knew that he represented various countries, but I don’t think he represented Russia, but knew that he represented various countries. That’s what he does. I mean, people know that.

That’s Mr. Manafort, who’s — by the way, who’s by the way a respected man. He’s a respected man. But I think he represented the Ukraine or Ukraine government or somebody, but everybody — people knew that. Everybody knew that.

So, these people — and he said that he has absolutely nothing to do and never has with Russia. And he said that very forcefully. I saw his statement. He said it very forcefully. Most of the papers don’t print it because that’s not good for their stories.

All right, and this is from January:

QUESTION: ... how you plan to disentangle yourself from your business. But first, I have to follow-up on some of these Russian remarks.

Based on your comments here today, do you believe the hacking was justified? Does Russia have any leverage over you, financial or otherwise? And if not, will you release your tax returns to prove it?

TRUMP: So I tweeted out that I have no dealings with Russia. I have no deals that could happen in Russia, because we’ve stayed away. And I have no loans with Russia.

As a real estate developer, I have very, very little debt. I have assets that are — and now people have found out how big the company is, I have very little debt — I have very low debt. But I have no loans with Russia at all.

And I thought that was important to put out. I certified that. So I have no deals, I have no loans and I have no dealings. We could make deals in Russia very easily if we wanted to, I just don’t want to because I think that would be a conflict. So I have no loans, no dealings, and no current pending deals.

This all boils down to:

Obama and Clinton illegally funnel uranium to Russia in exchange for big $$.

Obama and Clinton install moles into high level positions in the FBI, CIA, and IRS.

Trump wins the Presidency, Obama and Clinton realize they are in deep shite.

Obama and Clinton use the Mainstream Fake News to create Russian scandal.

Obama and Clinton use their moles to attack Trump and his staff.

Mainstream Fake News reports twisted stories to crybaby liberals who wanted a woman President.

Liberal crybabies cannot fathom that they are being spoon-fed lies from their heroes.

Truth is starting to shine through.

Truth will prevail.

• Like 1

Just as an example, this guy that Trump was talking about...

TRUMP: ...I think the one person — I don’t think I’ve ever spoken to him. I don’t think I’ve ever met him. And he actually said he was a very low-level member of I think a committee for a short period of time. I don’t think I ever met him. Now, it’s possible that I walked into a room and he was sitting there, but I don’t think I ever met him. I didn’t talk to him ever. And he thought it was a joke.

... has pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI.

It's all about covering up the treasonous and criminal actions of all those tied up in the Clinton foundation.

It's always been about that and always will. There are many involved on both sides ....

• Like 1

He says he has no current deals in Russia. Does he?

Yes. He has a partnership with Agalarov, he has loans through VTB, he had an agreement in place to build a Trump hotel in Moscow which I don't think he has surrendered rights on, trademark rights he has maintained and he has multiple LLC's in Russia. He also recruits buyers in Russia for his US properties.

Yes. He has a partnership with Agalarov, he has loans through VTB, he had an agreement in place to build a Trump hotel in Moscow which I don't think he has surrendered rights on, trademark rights he has maintained and he has multiple LLC's in Russia. He also recruits buyers in Russia for his US properties.

Okay let's assume this is all true cause, honestly, I don't follow Trump or his businesses. You have a creepy, borderline Roy Moore with teenage girls level, obsession with him and politics in general. But if this is all true, OMG Trump lied. Does anyone think he doesn't? But, didn't he separate himself from his business during his Presidency?

If so, how do you feel about Russia dumping money into the Clinton Foundation?

I'm not a fan of the Foundation period and I don't think the Clintons should have been involved in it the way it was run. As for the Russian contributions from Russian government interests, in Kazakhstan and Moscow, Bill Clinton never should have been there and the Foundation should have refused any contributions associated with oligarch interests.

Okay let's assume this is all true cause, honestly, I don't follow Trump or his businesses. ... But if this is all true, OMG Trump lied. Does anyone think he doesn't? But, didn't he separate himself from his business during his Presidency?

I actually don't think it's relevant for purposes of the investigation (it could be his family and company profiting now or in the future, or him directly in the future or hoping to during the campaign...), but to answer your question, no, not really, I don't think he truly walled himself off from Trump Org. - eta - I will say I will stand by the findings of the investigation on this though, I think that's part of their job.

So what do you see as the procedural mechanism whereby this makes a difference in what happens?

Uh...the appearance of partiality in regard to a political candidate? Now we find few if any among the top FBI/DOJ were impartial in the 2016 election.

A bit shocking you asked that.

Uh...the appearance of partiality in regard to a political candidate? Now we find few if any among the top FBI/DOJ were impartial in the 2016 election.

A bit shocking you asked that.

Well I guess I mean as to the current investigation. Flynn has pleaded. Papadopoulas has pleaded. If they testify against someone else the fact that Strzok was texting mean things about Trump to his girlfriend won't matter.

Well I guess I mean as to the current investigation. Flynn has pleaded. Papadopoulas has pleaded. If they testify against someone else the fact that Strzok was texting mean things about Trump to his girlfriend won't matter.

It's sad that you think that the whole Meuller teams bias means nothing.

It's sad that you think that the whole Meuller teams bias means nothing.

I wouldn't say that. Bias can blow up a criminal investigation, no matter how big. I'm just wondering how people think this will work, or what effect it will have. Personally I trust in the IG and I think the process is the most important thing, whatever the IG decides I will support it.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/11/us/politics/trump-press-conference-transcript.html

Ok let's just look at this one statement from his press conference in February. I'm going to bold the parts where he actually address the question:

All right, and this is from January:

The statement is clear. He's had business dealings with Russians in the past. He has none currently.

There is literally nothing here of note.

The statement is clear. He's had business dealings with Russians in the past. He has none currently.

There is literally nothing here of note.

The subpoenas to Deutsche Bank suggest otherwise.

No, they focking don't, and that's a huge problem with you liberals. The subpoenas only suggest one thing: that Mueller thinks something - without evidence (that's what the subpoenas are for) - outside of Trump's statement. You haven't demonstrated a single thing from the result of these subpoenas; only that they have been issued.

So it is utterly dishonest of you to attach veracity - or lack of it - to Trump's statement merely because subpoenas were written, particularly since the target of the subpoenas doesn't appear to be records associated with Trump or his organization, but - perhaps - others that were drawn into his Administration:

https://global.handelsblatt.com/finance/yes-deutsche-bank-did-get-a-subpoena-from-mueller-861828

That exclusive report prompted a denial from Mr. Trumps personal attorney John Dowd. We have confirmed that the news reports that the special counsel had subpoenaed financial records relating to the president are false. No subpoena has been issued or received. We have confirmed this with the bank and other sources, he wrote in an email.

To be clear, we never wrote that Mr. Mueller had definitely subpoenaed financial records relating to the president. To quote our own story: It remains unclear whether Mr. Mueller requested information on President Trumps own business dealings with Deutsche Bank or on those of people close to him.

So: not only do you reveal your own bias here, you don't mind attaching scurrilous claims to something which hasn't been determined has any merit whatsoever.

These anal exams are utter bullsht, evidenced by the fact that they far too often only result in charges as a result of actions of the accused during the anal exams, and not evidentiary discovery of the actual claims of charges with which to begin. These are leftist thug tactics, pure and simple.

The subpoena as to that bank suggest desperation for Meuller, fishing trip, let's get him on something totally unrelated to Russian collusion. Indict a ham sandwich.

Subpoenas mean nothing. Just destroy the subpoenaed evidence instead of handing it over, like Hillary did.

No, they focking don't, and that's a huge problem with you liberals. The subpoenas only suggest one thing: that Mueller thinks something - without evidence (that's what the subpoenas are for) - outside of Trump's statement. You haven't demonstrated a single thing from the result of these subpoenas; only that they have been issued.

So it is utterly dishonest of you to attach veracity of lack of it to Trump's statement merely because subpoenas were written, particularly since the target of the subpoenas doesn't appear to be records associated with Trump or his organization, but - perhaps - others that were drawn into his Administration:

https://global.handelsblatt.com/finance/yes-deutsche-bank-did-get-a-subpoena-from-mueller-861828

So: not only do you reveal your own bias here, you don't mind attaching scurrilous claims to something which hasn't been determined has any merit whatsoever.

These anal exams are utter bullsht, evidenced by the fact that they far too often only result in charges as a result of actions of the accused during the anal exams, and not evidentiary discovery of the actual claims of charges with which to begin. These are leftist thug tactics, pure and simple.

Eh, I'm not a liberal.

Subpoenas require probable cause. And if Mueller thinks that about DB - a notorious Russian mafia/oligarch money laundering source - then he has reason for thinking so.

Sorry if I'm not impressed by a denial from Trump's attorney. This is the report from Germany:

Deutsche Bank has been served. US investigators are demanding that it provide information on dealings linked to the Trumps, sources familiar with the matter told Handelsblatt.

The subpoena is part of a probe by special counsel Robert Mueller and his team to determine whether the president’s campaign was involved in Russian efforts to influence the US election.

- Same source and they have not retracted, only clarified. And I'm not sure why I or you should be comforted by the notion that this relates to Kushner and Ivanka, not Trump, as they are totally tied up in his finances and Trump Org's

The other assertions are made are true and they still are. Trump has had a Russian mafia business partner here in the US, Sater. He has a Russian business partner in Russia, Agalarov. He had a deal for a Trump Tower in Moscow, he may still. He hasn't surrendered the trademark, and his partner, Felix Sater, himself said that financing was obtained through VTB. Trump also has registered LLC's in Russia.

The subpoena as to that bank suggest desperation for Meuller, fishing trip, let's get him on something totally unrelated to Russian collusion. Indict a ham sandwich.

Again financial connections, dating back years, with Russian oligarchy and mob, is part of the allegations.

Subpoenas mean nothing. Just destroy the subpoenaed evidence instead of handing it over, like Hillary did.

Which you only know because the FBI, the bad guys, told you.

Eh, I'm not a liberal.

You can keep denying that, but you should accompany the denial with not acting like one.

Subpoenas require probable cause.

No, they focking don't, or the phrase "you can indict a ham sandwich" would not exist!

And if Mueller thinks that about DB - a notorious Russian mafia/oligarch money laundering source - then he has reason for thinking so.

Sure. Just like he had reason to name Strzok - as biased a POS as there could possibly be in the FBI - to his team in a key position. He's a biased POS on a witchhunt. That is your reason.

Sorry if I'm not impressed by a denial from Trump's attorney. This is the report from Germany:

- Same source and they have not retracted, only clarified. And I'm not sure why I or you should be comforted by the notion that this relates to Kushner and Ivanka, not Trump as they are totally tied up in his finances and Trump Org's

The other assertions are made are true and they still are. Trump has a Russian mafia business partner here in the US, Sater. He has a Russian business partner in Russia, Agalarov. He had a deal for a Trump Tower in Moscow, he may still. He hasn't surrendered the the trademark, and his partner, Felix Sater, himself said that financing was obtained through VTB. Trump also has registered LLC's in Russia.

Where is your link? You put up a quote without sourcing it?

Trumping all of that, though, is this: subpoenas don't suggest a focking thing. You attempted to counter my statement analyzing Trump's quote as "subpoenas suggest otherwise". No, that statement of yours is bullsht. Subpoenas only indicate that the witchhunt is ongoing, and has to this point been an enormous nothingburger.

Eh, I'm not a liberal.

Subpoenas require probable cause. And if Mueller thinks that about DB - a notorious Russian mafia/oligarch money laundering source - then he has reason for thinking so.

- Same source and they have not retracted, only clarified. And I'm not sure why I or you should be comforted by the notion that this relates to Kushner and Ivanka, not Trump as they are totally tied up in his finances and Trump Org's

The other assertions are made are true and they still are. Trump has a Russian mafia business partner here in the US, Sater. He has a Russian business partner in Russia, Agalarov. He had a deal for a Trump Tower in Moscow, he may still. He hasn't surrendered the the trademark, and his partner, Felix Sater, himself said that financing was obtained through VTB. Trump also has registered LLC's in Russia.

Subpoenas require probable cause? Since when? Arrests and warrants require PC, not subpoenas. A subpoena is easier to get than a hot dog at a ball game.

Subpoenas require probable cause? Since when? Arrests and warrants require PC, not subpoenas. A subpoena is easier to get than a hot dog at a ball game.

Ok but you still have to point to evidence of some kind. Can't just ask for it, there has to be some basis stated in the subpoena. The subpoena to DB would also have to go through the Hague.

Ok but you still have to point to evidence of some kind. Can't just ask for it, there has to be some basis stated in the subpoena. The subpoena to DB would also have to go through the Hague.

Yeah, I'm sure The Hague is really going to require a plethora of eveidence. The Europeans are big Trump supporters. Ham sandwich, coming up! No Russian dressing though. None at all

You can keep denying that, but you should accompany the denial with not acting like one.

No, they focking don't, or the phrase "you can indict a ham sandwich" would not exist!

Sure. Just like he had reason to name Strzok - as biased a POS as there could possibly be in the FBI - to his team in a key position. He's a biased POS on a witchhunt. That is your reason.

Where is your link? You put up a quote without sourcing it?

Trumping all of that, though, is this: subpoenas don't suggest a focking thing. You attempted to counter my statement analyzing Trump's quote as "subpoenas suggest otherwise". No, that statement of yours is bullsht. Subpoenas only indicate that the witchhunt is ongoing, and has to this point been an enormous nothingburger.

It's the same link that was posted, and it has a sublink to the original report. - eta - I did source it, that's why I said "same source" to the linked post I was responding to.

I don't think arguing that a subpoena to DB signifies nothing about what Mueller has found is a good argument.

Yeah, I'm sure The Hague is really going to require a plethora of eveidence. The Europeans are big Trump supporters. Ham sandwich, coming up! No Russian dressing though. None at all

DB has done a TON of business with the Trumps.

Donald Trump, our America First president, owes Deutsches Bank $340 million. That's just him, not including Kushner.

My point is/was that if DB wanted to oppose the subpoenas - or request - for lack of evidence they certainly could, and they have every incentive to.

DB has done a TON of business with the Trumps.

Donald Trump, our America First president, owes Deutsches Bank $340 million. That's just him, not including Kushner.

My point is/was that if DB wanted to oppose the subpoenas - or request - for lack of evidence they certainly could, and they have every incentive to.

A business owes money to a bank? Treason I tell ya. High treason.

Bill Clinton was paid $500k directly from Russia.

Russians and Russian affiliates funneled tens of millions to the Clinton Foundation.

Explain again why NOW it matters if someone has had prior business deals with Russia, because it sure as never mattered before Trump ran for President.

Saints, what are you going to do when you realize you are wrong?

Will you be a man and get on the train or will you be a little ###### and start complaining about 2 scoops or fish feeding or tweets or Epstein or some other BS that your puppet masters feed you?

Saints, what are you going to do when you realize you are wrong?

Will you be a man and get on the train or will you be a little ###### and start complaining about 2 scoops or fish feeding or tweets or Epstein or some other BS that your puppet masters feed you?

Absolutely. And I may be wrong now. My point is I support the process. I hope the Trump folks support whatever recommendation comes out of the IG review as well.

Again financial connections, dating back years, with Russian oligarchy and mob, is part of the allegations.

it is ?