Sign in to follow this  
The Moz

Who is the toughest guy on the Geek Club in real life?

I called you out for requesting people use proper thread etiquette. Which is rich coming from you. You showed us, yet again, how much of a mental midget you are by declaring you can't back down, or need to punch back, or whatever fake tough guy bull shlt you spewed. I called you out again, you declared it personal. Pretty simple.

At that point, yes, I could have let it go. But you are too easy. I had some real life stress built up, so I decided to pick on you a bit. You are like my little online mental punching bag. I usually am not like this, but with you, I don't feel guilty at all! It's great!

A lot of it stemmed from the shlt where MDC pegged you as RP. I realized how big of a real life cunnt you are. Hey, if that's you naturally, whatever. But you come in here like Mr. Internet tough doosh.

Well good then. You decided to come at me because of what you've done to your life. And I'm the doosh. The floggings will continue.

Well good then. You decided to come at me because of what you've done to your life. And I'm the doosh. The floggings will continue.

Yes, you are. If I really hurt your feelings though, I apologize.

Yes, you are. If I really hurt your feelings though, I apologize.

Oh I'm good. And only on the internet does a guy like you think they could pick on a guy like me. Know this.

HT with the quick edits when he has went a little too looney.

You should home school over catholic school. You have the time.

Oh I'm good. And only on the internet does a guy like you think they could pick on a guy like me. Know this.

Yeah I really didn't give a shlt if I did.

Yeah I really didn't give a shlt if I did.

That's good. You have much more to worry about. But don't think you're coming here for any respite from your cluster fock of a life. I'll be around to remind you.

That's good. You have much more to worry about. But don't think you're coming here for any respite from your cluster fock of a life. I'll be around to remind you.

Oh I can assure you I don't care. A real life pansy like you? :lol: Why would I really be affected by anything you say? Remember now, I'm not a mental midget like you.

Oh I can assure you I don't care. A real life pansy like you? :lol: Why would I really be affected by anything you say? Remember now, I'm not a mental midget like you.

Waiting for your "girlfriend" to get off of work? What time does the gym close? Hooked yourself a career gal. Nice. Eh, you won't be able to provide for her either.

I want to win so I recommend we give greater weight to who can eat the hottest spiciest food.

This thread is still a thing?

They are at it again.

This thread is still a thing?

I figured it was bumped because you said something about meeting White Wonder in the parking lot. :dunno:

I figured it was bumped because you said something about meeting White Wonder in the parking lot. :dunno:

:lol: :first:

They going to kick ass or slap ass?

They going to kick ass or slap ass?

Its in the I Banged A Peruvian thread.

:lol:

That kid is what 5 now? Isnt he saying he still is changing diapers? Must be a pooasay of a kid to still be in diapers at 5 :lol:

That kid is what 5 now? Isnt he saying he still is changing diapers? Must be a pooasay of a kid to still be in diapers at 5 :lol:

So dumb. No wonder you make minimum wage.

Yup Im correct. 2014 and now its 2018. Talk about pathetic :lol:

Jealous. Sorry you haven't been able to get your wife pregnant yet. You keep trying little fella. Eat right and try some exercise.

Jealous. Sorry you haven't been able to get your wife pregnant yet. You keep trying little fella. Eat right and try some exercise.

Or I could stop over.

Someone has been lying Hardcore :lol:

What is it, you can't get it up or your boys don't swim? If you can't get it up that might be psychological because you feel inferior because you can't provide like a man. If they can't swim maybe it's because you are playing too many video games like a child and watching cartoons. Hit the gym, go for a run.

• Like 1

You both are as silly as they come. I never understood how people have real internet enimies. Neither of you have much going on in your lives I would assume.

You both are as silly as they come. I never understood how people have real internet enimies. Neither of you have much going on in your lives I would assume.

You wanna step outside and say that?

• Like 1

What two ??

You and me buster.

Under the bleachers after school.

Winner gets your wife as the prize.

Did I win?

Winner gets your wife as the prize.

Weve both already had her.

Lets throwdown for a cheese sandwich instead.

Weve both already had her.

Lets throwdown for a cheese sandwich instead.

K

Picante Provolone or Pepper Jack my favs.

I heard she left him for a Sears cashier. :(

I heard that Voltaire left her because she is a size 2 fatty. Who would blame him.