Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Colin Kaepernick is a diick

Sat during the national anthem. something about black pride.

He's not even black. his mom's a focking mudshark.

I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses Black people and people of color. To me, this is bigger than football and it would be selfish on my part to look the other way. There are bodies in the street and people getting paid leave and getting away with murder.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2660085-colin-kaepernick-sits-during-national-anthem-before-packers-vs-49ers?utm_source=cnn.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=editorial

Focking mutt is makiing millions of dollars to not do a Gawddamn thing and HE's OPPRESSED?

Oh go fock yourself you half-breed mutt.

Reality is, he's just agitating to get traded because he's not going to be a starter.

He is going to backup Blaine Gabbert. It would be more of a statement if someone who was somewhat relevant did it.

Still...what a complete dbag.

Move to another country then you'll see what oppression against blacks really is.....douche!!

Waiting for one of the linemen to let a linebacker come free to take his ass out.

Hmmm.....

Did his outrage just start now? Because I'm pretty sure he's stood through many many of these anthems before.

Yeah, tell me he's no itching to get traded.

Good luck with that.

Funny how socially conscious he became when his talent went down the drain.

I don't think anyone's arguing that. He's still a douche.

This

You can bet Stevie Smiff is jerking off knowing exactly what he's going to bloviate about on Monday.

I don't think anyone's arguing that. He's still a douche.

Pretty much this.

Guess he's making quite a statement- considering how much time he's been/ will be....

Sitting on game day.

Hmmm.....

Did his outrage just start now? Because I'm pretty sure he's stood through many many of these anthems before.

Yeah, tell me he's no itching to get traded.

Good luck with that.

If you think this came out of the blue, you haven't been paying attention.

Good for him.

Also, you're a despicable half-wit. :wave:

Go play in the CFL scrub.

Fock him.

Yeaaaahhh. Not sure what his intent is here. Kinda hard to stand on a soapbox talking of oppression when you're the adopted product of an upper middle class white family.

Dude needs to put his head down and earn his spot back. He'll have plenty of time to community organize for social injustice here in about 10 minutes when he gets cut.

Smart move. Now if he loses the starting qb position to gabbert he can blame oppression.

Smart move. Now if he loses the starting qb position to gabbert he can blame oppression.

Why do all the lines showing progress have to be WHITE?!

Good for him.

:

Really ? Fvck you and him.

Kaepernick isn't relevant as a football player and he sure as zhit isn't relevant as an activist

Yeaaaahhh. Not sure what his intent is here. Kinda hard to stand on a soapbox talking of oppression when you're the adopted product of an upper middle class white family.

That's what gets me though - everyone losing their shite thinking they are witty for pointing out how "oppressed" he is. He isn't. He doesn't think he is. He's not "speaking out" for himself. He's speaking out for others. Same as Lebron's "I can't breathe shirt" and the others before him. Furthermore, since when the fock did not standing for the National Anthem have anything to do with disrespecting soldiers. Completely unrelated. All you Nationalist Focks can stick a flag up your ass and twist it.

• Like 1

Just another disrespectful dirty Muslim, he should join the Syrian football league.

He'd make a great barrel bomb receiver.

He reminded everyone he's alive and got them talking about him... mission accomplished.

Sat during the national anthem.

Good for him. :wave:

I'd slice your throat and down you neck if you said that around me dicklips.

Yes, I'm an internet TG too.

That's what gets me though - everyone losing their shite thinking they are witty for pointing out how "oppressed" he is. He isn't. He doesn't think he is. He's not "speaking out" for himself. He's speaking out for others. Same as Lebron's "I can't breathe shirt" and the others before him. Furthermore, since when the fock did not standing for the National Anthem have anything to do with disrespecting soldiers. Completely unrelated. All you Nationalist Focks can stick a flag up your ass and twist it.

It's obviously disrespectful, anybody who doesn't understand that is a blithering idiot. You unpatriotic little girls can absolutely go fock yourselves.

Kap's cause may be just, his way of dealing with it isn't.

Blacks have been protesting and whining for a long time now. Played out. Do something about it or STFU. Just trying to watch a game. Go tweet about it ya fockin cry baby

I am very proud of Colin.

I was also so very moved by the Olympian who stopped for the anthem.

The picture of the soldier with no legs standing; stunning.

Thank god we live in a country where we have the freedom to protest and show our disappointment by such a simple act.

He didn't burn the flag, he didn't step on it, he sat down.

You are talking about it, he did what would get attention.

Smart.

Thank god we live in a country where we have the freedom to protest and show our disappointment by such a simple act.

This is what EVERYONE says in defense of Kaepernick. "Thank god we live in a country...." Give me a break.

You could say that about ANY despicable act that's legal. Thank god we live in a county where a group like NAMBLA can exist!!! And where people can hang SWASTIKAS in their front yards! Oh THANK GOD!!!

It's also a county where if you do stupid sh*t like that you're going to be called out on it. Kaepernick is a d*ckhead.

I haven't read much support of Colin sitting down.

What I've read is a lot of white people reacting defensively.

I read that someone called him the n-word.

I really don't care who approves of what he did, I approve.

You can call him whatever you like, join the rest of your crew.

I am very proud of Colin.

I was also so very moved by the Olympian who stopped for the anthem.

The picture of the soldier with no legs standing; stunning.

He didn't burn the flag, he didn't step on it, he sat down.

You are talking about it, he did what would get attention.

Smart.

Colin = Westboro Church idiots.

Ignorant!

I haven't read much support of Colin sitting down.

What I've read is a lot of white people reacting defensively.

I read that someone called him the n-word.

I really don't care who approves of what he did, I approve.

You can call him whatever you like, join the rest of your crew.

He can do whatever he wants, but I do think people are overreacting a bit.

I'm gonna take a shot in the dark that says 65+% of those calling him names posted some form of "RIP to the GOAT Mohammad Ali"