Sign in to follow this  
tikigods

Interviewing Senator Ayotte (R-NH) today

She is holding a town meeting today and I'm doing a sit down interview with her after her forum. She wants to discuss Washington spending and fiscal responsibility. Rumors among NH republicans is that she may be tabbed for the VP spot but definitely a Cabinet post in a potential Romney Presidency.

Give me some questions you'd like asked.

She is holding a town meeting today and I'm doing a sit down interview with her after her forum. She wants to discuss Washington spending and fiscal responsibility. Rumors among NH republicans is that she may be tabbed for the VP spot but definitely a Cabinet post in a potential Romney Presidency.

Give me some questions you'd like asked.

Does she like Anal? If so, how much lube does she use? Oh, and how much does the lube cost to fit in the fiscal thing.

Does she like Anal? If so, how much lube does she use? Oh, and how much does the lube cost to fit in the fiscal thing.

She is against anal. She was openly opposed to it as NH Attorney General.

She is against anal. She was openly opposed to it as NH Attorney General.

I'm sorry but I thought you asked for questions for HER. I didn't know you were going to speak for her.

What's the status of the Gang of Six plan or any other budget taking place in the Senate?

Do you feel the Senate gets sidelined in budget negotiations between the House and the President?

Did she support Simpson-Bowles and why or why not?

What does you think of the Ryan plan?

Has she signed Grover Norquist's pledge to not raise taxes ever?

If she can get a budget deal that she's 80% happy with, would she be willing to compromise on the other 20%? if it included tax increases?

-----

Have you placed a hold on any Senate action, if so when?

Would you say that you've done more to cause or to help break the constant gridlock in the Senate?

In what areas have you taken a position at odds with the Senate Republican Leadership?

Have you ever felt pressure to take a position in support of the Senate leadership?

What sort of things do lobbyists say/do behind closed doors to influence or pressure you to vote a certain way? How about party leadership?

Which of your Senate colleagues are you closest to?

Do you have and friends on the Democrat side of the aisle?

Is there anything about President Obama or Senator Reid that you admire?

Do you have any good "candy desk" stories?

Being that a woman's #1 biological and ethical function on this planet is to be a butler for men, how do you feel about stealing a job that rightfully you don't have any business holding, i.e. a retarded man is more qualified for office than you?

What's the difference between a Porsche and a pile of dead babies? (I don't have a Porsche in my garage right now.)

As a follow up to phillybear's question, you could ask something like: A lot of professional women with young children have to find ways to juggle their jobs with their family responsibilities. Your husband owns and operates his own company in New Hampshire. How does your family deal with living arangements and child care and othe things?

How do you deal with SNE? (spontaneous nipple erection)

How does she feel about Kate Beckinsale?

Karl Rove was actually in our office yesterday to see the big man. I should of asked him this. :wall:

Forward or backward wiper? And how does she feel about Axl skipping Gn'R's induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of fame?

Come on she's a republican. I don't think they even have sex, period.

Thanks, Jeff. Good stuff. :music_guitarred:

you're welcome :cheers:

bump for follow up on how it turned out

Ask her what can be done to repair this racial divide Barack Obama has pushing for the last four years.

bump for follow up on how it turned out

Interesting day. I was at the paper working on another story when we got a call that someone went into a mobile home and shot two convicted child molesters (who apparently married in prison). Some kind of lover's triangle gone wrong. The guy offed himself after putting bullets in the two other guys.

After I got the basics from that story, I was on my way to dinner with Ayotte when we had the four police officers shot in Greenfield during a drug raid.

The last 48 hours I've been glued to my computer writing all of this up.

Ayotte was decent. We had a good thirty minutes of chit chat. She is in favor of ending Medicare Part D and upping the retirement age for Social Security. She also wants means testing done before people get these entitlements.

I liked her honesty and candor. She was pretty up front. She reminds me a lot of the Gingrich Republicans of 92. Straight forward. Also she has a pretty hot ass and nice box. I'd do her.

Also she has a pretty hot ass and nice box. I'd do her.

Link?!!!! :mad: