Sign in to follow this  
nzoner

Finally back to some real work(with pics)

Reminds me of this:

On a serious note, that is a cool gig. And TONS of cash. Nice pics.

You get a lot of hot chicks in tank tops and bikini bottoms in there?

• Like 1

I respect that everyone has to make a living, but here in Michigan, this shiot has gotten out of hand. Dumb fockers blowing off those things on random Tuesdays during the year and within 25 feet of my house. I hope every one of them JPPs (or Dave Rexroths, for Detroit locals) themselves.

• Like 1

Don't forget to put up the "NO SMOKING" signs :thumbsup:

Also.......we'll pray for you :wave:

• Like 1

First big delivery came in and the last 3 days we've been getting the warehouse ready.

Multi-shot side

"Sky Bacon Freeblade Sword"... I have no idea what that is but I feel like I need a couple of them.

• Like 1

"Sky Bacon Freeblade Sword"... I have no idea what that is but I feel like I need a couple of them.

:lol:

I respect that everyone has to make a living, but here in Michigan, this shiot has gotten out of hand. Dumb fockers blowing off those things on random Tuesdays during the year and within 25 feet of my house. I hope every one of them JPPs (or Dave Rexroths, for Detroit locals) themselves.

Here they are illegal in the city. But it is tradition to light a string of thousands to celebrate a wedding. So someone goes back to the village and brings some back.

Saturday sounds like Beirut sometimes.

Not anymore,my credit card/debit charges have gotten so high I had to start minimum $10 purchase to use one.As for the girls we get a few here and there(mostly moms with kids) but one thing is for certain(at least at my place) this is a purchase guys love to make.

:lol: Fireblade Sword and trust me you'd be seriously disappointed unless you have a fantasy of being a knight of the round table.

Here they are illegal in the city. But it is tradition to light a string of thousands to celebrate a wedding. So someone goes back to the village and brings some back.

Saturday sounds like Beirut sometimes.

The largest roll/string I sell is 16,000 firecrackers

so its just like some big rooms with laundry baskets full of fireworks?

quality presentation :thumbsup:

just kidding... good luck

so its just like some big rooms with laundry baskets full of fireworks?

quality presentation :thumbsup:

just kidding... good luck

The baskets are mainly used for the kids novelties,most of them are so small it's the only thing that works well.If and when I build a new place I'll have bins built.

What's the biggest size you can sell? 900 grams?

Ive heard em go on for five focking minutes. Whole street is covered in red paper after.

I had gotten a roll of 32,000 fire crackers. Lit both end of t and it took 10 minutes to pop. This was with BOTH ends lit. That was back when I worked at the firework store for both 4th of July and New Years. Got whatever I wanted for free so I had just about every big 500 gram cake they had (Jabs fireworks has TONS of the 500g cakes), almost all the little multi shot cakes, bunch of artillery shells, only a handful of fountains (no one wants fountains when you got the big stuff that goes boom), bunch of Saturn missles along with the ones the crackle when they go off, and that big 36,000 roll. Also had those 9 shot 500g ones like in the picture above. The owner (my grandpas best friend) would occasionally get in stuff that wasnt fully legal and would sell them only during the 4th or New Years. Got my hands on a couple of school cherry bombs that he had. Round here though, fireworks are legal year round.

Reminds me of this:

Mexico- tens of dollars in damages. :(

I feel like there should be some kind of sprinkler system in there...no?

that fire extinguisher on the wall is plenty fine :thumbsup:

What's the biggest size you can sell? 900 grams?

500 gram,unfortunately just because it says 500 gram does not mean it's good.One of the reasons I handpick what I sell.

hahahahahahaha. And get off my lawn

that fire extinguisher on the wall is plenty fine :thumbsup:

Have 4 regular extinguishers and one of the large water type ones(Missouri law)but have told employees don't try and be a hero,if anything crazy ever happens run like hell.In fact the back of our work shirts read,"If you see me running try and keep up."

500 gram,unfortunately just because it says 500 gram does not mean it's good.One of the reasons I handpick what I sell.

Yep. And just cause something says 70 shots doesnt mean its good either. Means the shots are a lot smaller cause they have to use that 500g of powder between all of that so youre not going to get a lot of boom or big bursts. The place i used to work at had 95% of the 500g cakes and 95% of the smaller multishots on video so you can see what it looks like before buying. Really helps when making decisions

Yep. And just cause something says 70 shots doesnt mean its good either. Means the shots are a lot smaller cause they have to use that 500g of powder between all of that so youre not going to get a lot of boom or big bursts. The place i used to work at had 95% of the 500g cakes and 95% of the smaller multishots on video so you can see what it looks like before buying. Really helps when making decisions

I use videos as well but even then one has to be careful as China has been known to change a product from year to year,in fact I just ran into that with one of my 500 gram fountains,it went from 2:21 length to 1:01 and I dropped it from my inventory.

I assume this a walk in store.

Round here we have mobile stands that pop up around firework holidays.

Yes,I use my warehouse from a previous business I owned.As for pop ups around here we get a few tents here and there but personally no way would I want to sell fireworks outside.