Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Our new attorney general

Word is that Trump is waiting for Congress to go on vacation so he can do a vacation appointment meaning no vetting no confirmation hearings.

And the leading Contender for the next Attorney General? Lyin Ted Cruz!

Yeah, he'd be a pretty great lap dog. Nobody can stand him in Congress, so I guess it makes sense.

I wonder how safe his Senate seat is for Republicans. How would that work? Do they have a special election, and how soon? The Senate is barely in R control. I don't see it happening but I think Cruz would prolly jump at the chance.

Guillauni is another name.

F*** sessions. His views on Drug law took us back a good 30 to 50 years.

I wonder how safe his Senate seat is for Republicans. How would that work? Do they have a special election, and how soon? The Senate is barely in R control. I don't see it happening but I think Cruz would prolly jump at the chance.

It's around 100-101% safe.

But may take a good XYZ months to fill it depending on Texas law. If the governor can appoint a temporariy replacement before a special eleciton is held, they may be able to swap Sessions out for Cruz with little impact.

I think Sessions is a solid pick in this role. Trump just wants to fire him to stop the investigation into Russian collusion into the Trump campaign. He'll have a hard time getting an attorney general that would do that through a Congressional committee hearing. If he backdoors one in with a recess appointment, holy smokes.

Sessions views on weed, is enough to have him removed

his white supremacist past was enough that he never should have been considered. But I do like how he won't crumble and resign like Trump has wanted him to. She's going to make Trump fire him, which is just another nail in his coffin considering his history of trying to get rid of anyone who won't help him avoid the facts about Russia getting out.

his white supremacist past was enough that he never should have been considered. But I do like how he won't crumble and resign like Trump has wanted him to. She's going to make Trump fire him, which is just another nail in his coffin considering his history of trying to get rid of anyone who won't help him avoid the facts about Russia getting out.

Him sayin boy 40 yrs ago isn't a history of white supremacy

Why is he attacking Sessions in tweets to hannity?

Donald J. TrumpVerified account @realDonaldTrump

Ukrainian efforts to sabotage Trump campaign - "quietly working to boost Clinton." So where is the investigation A.G. @seanhannity

Attorney General Jeff Sessions has taken a VERY weak position on Hillary Clinton crimes (where are E-mails & DNC server) & Intel leakers!

but at least he is attacking the FBI today.

Problem is that the acting head of the FBI & the person in charge of the Hillary investigation, Andrew McCabe, got $700,000 from H for wife!

Newbie forgets his party started the KKK.

Why do I care? I'm more concerned with today.

He is literally crumbling. It's fun to watch.

The best was watching his speech to the Boy Scouts last night. He must have stated four times that the media won't show the crowd. It was a bunch of 13 year olds! LOL As if having a bunch of boy scouts show up at a boy scout rally is some medal for Trump's chest. He also brought up healthcare, Sessions, and Hillary a bunch of times. To 12 and 13 year-olds. Oh, and also talked about some Levitt guy who owned a construction company and how he was successful and lived a playboy's life. Yes, to 12 and 13 year-olds. :doh:

Apparently not if you bring up Sessions' past.

ROFL That's sad even for you

Because all the investigations are getting close and he needs a yes man to fire Mueller.

And he needs that but Hillary deflection that his base loves.

Apparently not if you bring up Sessions' past.

Kinda like Hillary's comment on African American youth from the mid-90's. She called them super predators. Yet I've never seen him call her racist, a bigot, and I bet he voted for her. He sure defends her at every turn. It's selective outrage.

Eta: but but Hillary yada yada yada.

The boy scout thing was painful. Some of those kids were like wtf,?

But when your a clueless narcissist like Don, every moment is all about you.

At least Trump earned a merit badge for public speaking.

Just read a lot of parents are pissed off. I mean, there's an 80 year tradition of being completely non-partisan at these things and Trump holds it like his own personal pep rally.

Well, on a relatef front, it sounds like Tillerson is not long for DC either. He's already pretty disgusted with Trump. They're saying he's gone by the end of the year at the latest.

Just read a lot of parents are pissed off. I mean, there's an 80 year tradition of being completely non-partisan at these things and Trump holds it like his own personal pep rally.

He still thinks he's running against Hillary. He seriously needs a psychiatric evaluation.

Scouts typically don't get too political and are not supposed to when in uniform and they definitely try to stay on partisan.

2 of my sons troop are there. Even the one whose mom is a Trump supporter were not happy with his words at that venue.

Kinda like Hillary's comment on African American youth from the mid-90's. She called them super predators. Yet I've never seen him call her racist, a bigot, and I bet he voted for her. He sure defends her at every turn. It's selective outrage.

Eta: but but Hillary yada yada yada.

her adoration for Robert Byrd is a true indication of her inner racism, along with most of the left. The rest are just to stupid too realize they project. Like newbie

Scouts typically don't get too political and are not supposed to when in uniform and they definitely try to stay on partisan.

2 of my sons troop are there. Even the one whose mom is a Trump supporter were not happy with his words at that venue.

His insecurity makes him feel he always has to campaign.

her adoration for Robert Byrd is a true indication of her inner racism, along with most of the left. The rest are just to stupid too realize they project. Like newbie

Hillary!@!

Do you know that Hilary is an old lady walking around in the woods of Chappaqua these days? A private citizen. She can't hurt you any more. :wave:

If your still talking about Hilary, you are a focking retard. HTH.

Well, In fairness, Trump is still Tweeting about Hillary, so these guys pretty much have their bullet point talking points for the day.

Like I said earlier, I guess we should be grateful that he's not firing him off another tweetstorm about the stars of Twilight.

#TeamBella-Fake Vampire!

Please tell me how many are a lot. I think you are full of shlt.

Please tell me how many are a lot. I think you are full of shlt.

...yet you have no problem with Trump saying , A lot of people are saying....

Biggest crowd

Obama

Twilight

Etc....😂

If your still talking about Hilary, you are a focking retard. HTH.

Why? If people who voted for Hillary are calling Sessions a racist and saying he shouldn't be AG because of it. Or saying he's a horrible human being because of a comment 40 years ago. Doesn't that make Hillary voters hypocrites? Should make their opinions about Sessions moot....no :dunno:

Geez....next thing you know, The Commander and Chief of the military will be pressuring uniformed military officers to call their congressmen and senators in support of their bosses political agenda.

Why? If people who voted for Hillary are calling Sessions a racist and saying he shouldn't be AG because of it. Or saying he's a horrible human being because of a comment 40 years ago. Doesn't that make Hillary voters hypocrites? Should make their opinions about Sessions moot....no :dunno:

If you guys worried half as much about the assclown you elected as the ensure swilling closet lesbian who lost, you'd actually have a leg to stand on in the argument.

Hillary!@!

Do you know that Hilary is an old lady walking around in the woods of Chappaqua these days? A private citizen. She can't hurt you any more. :wave:

do you know the kkk isn't out hunting old orange guys in affliction shirts ? They can't hurt you newbie, it's ok.

If you guys worried half as much about the assclown you elected as the ensure swilling closet lesbian who lost, you'd actually have a leg to stand on in the argument.

I didn't elect him, but I see what you did there :thumbsup:. Well played. But it still makes Hilary voters hypocrites with selective outrage.

I didn't elect him, but I see what you did there :thumbsup:. Well played. But it still makes Hilary voters hypocrites with selective outrage.

No sh!t. Both sides are hypocritical idiots with selective memory. You see it from both sides here a dozen times a day.

And sorry for the joke. Couldn't resist. :lol:

No sh!t. Both sides are hypocritical idiots with selective memory. You see it from both sides here a dozen times a day.

And sorry for the joke. Couldn't resist. :lol:

:lol:

Yes you do. My comment was mostly about Hilary voters complaining about racism, then Hilary herself. Hilary voters supported a racist by their own standards they placed on Sessions.

Yes you do. My comment was mostly about Hilary voters complaining about racism, then Hilary herself. Hilary voters supported a racist by their own standards they placed on Sessions.

Frankly, I have no idea what sessions supposedly said. Don't really care. Sick of the racist card anyway.

But every five minutes there's a thread with the rightys arguing x and the lefties arguing y. If you looked back a couple years, the righties were arguing y and the lefties x.

The gas price one jumped out at me. But there are dozens. It's such a sad waste of time. Like any of our opinions matter One tiny Fock anyway.

Not really...you have one focked up quote by Hillary.

Sessions racist history goes beyond the one comment.

One is the acting attorney general. The other is sipping chamomile tea and watching Ellen.