Sign in to follow this  
Hardcore troubadour

Edelman Suspended

:wacko:

I don't remember Louisville winning the NCAA in 2013 either. I imagined it

I don't remember USC football winning the title in 2004 either. my imagination run amok again.

Ben Johnson gold @ 88 olympics? There I go again

Don't be mad because asterisks don't count, Ed. Calm down, buddy.

The Giants offense might be the best in the NFL. We'll see.

:wacko:

I don't remember Louisville winning the NCAA in 2013 either. I imagined it

I don't remember USC football winning the title in 2004 either. my imagination run amok again.

Ben Johnson gold @ 88 olympics? There I go again

Donno what to tell ya, he has zero wins. Its like if a weightlifting champion was revealed as a Terminator. You wouldnt count a time traveling Terminator as the champion just because he fooled everyone with his Arnold disguise would you? Lance augmented himself to superhuman levels.

Louisville and USC got robbed, they are champs in my book.

Donno what to tell ya, he has zero wins. Its like if a weightlifting champion was revealed as a Terminator. You wouldnt count a time traveling Terminator as the champion just because he fooled everyone with his Arnold disguise would you? Lance augmented himself to superhuman levels.

Guy had ball cancer. Youd think hed get a pass

Nope

They have all the parts. Just needs to come together.

They have all the parts. Just needs to come together.

Im excited to see them with Barkley. If Eli has one of his good years, sky is the limit.

Im excited to see them with Barkley. If Eli has one of his good years, sky is the limit.

And if the young TE engram cuts down on the drops look out.

That is the thing Im excited to see. I just dont know about the receiving corps. Burned me last year and Im still holding that grudge lol

Lance Armstrong wins seventh Tour de France

Who knew HISTORY.com was the onion.

https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/lance-armstrong-wins-seventh-tour-de-france

Baseball players who took steroids, their stats are still in the record book. I dont take that away from them, they were just doing what everyone else was doing. Louisville and USC I already covered, they got robbed, I count them. Lance? I already posted the link to the tour past winners...zippo. His cheating was the kind you punish. We can disagree, its fine.

Baseball players who took steroids, their stats are still in the record book. I dont take that away from them, they were just doing what everyone else was doing. Louisville and USC I already covered, they got robbed, I count them. Lance? I already posted the link to the tour past winners...zippo. His cheating was the kind you punish. We can disagree, its fine.

maybe you don't and didn't watch the Tour De France, while he who shall not be mentioned was dominating. I did watch. I saw it.

someone really put in some serious work to fake this whole thing

maybe you don't and didn't watch the Tour De France, while he who shall not be mentioned was dominating. I did watch. I saw it.

someone really put in some serious work to fake this whole thing

I watched Lance win all 7 at the time. Im well aware. How is there confusion on where I stand on this?

I watched Lance win all 7 at the time. Im well aware. How is there confusion on where I stand on this?

Ive watched 0 tour de Frances

Weve been through this already. Its too late and Im almost done sh1tting to care anymore

You were shiotting at 1:30 AM your time? :unsure:

When it comes to PEDs. It should be that way. for everyone.

Unless you're Ryan Braun and blame the test collector :wacko:

only to admit it years later

People occasionally talk about "hating" athletes. I find it hard to muster up an emotion like hate for an athlete; after all their job is to beat the snot out of the team I root for, how can I hate them for doing their job well?

The closest I've ever been is Braun. His smug roided-up body almost single handedly knocked the DBacks out of the playoffs, and in that timeframe he threw anyone he could under the bus. Fock him in his bug eyes. :thumbsdown:

so it did happen?

erasing it from the record books matters not. I saw it, it happened. yuo can't erase my memory. In 150 years or so, maybe it will matter

People occasionally talk about "hating" athletes. I find it hard to muster up an emotion like hate for an athlete; after all their job is to beat the snot out of the team I root for, how can I hate them for doing their job well?

The closest I've ever been is Braun. His smug roided-up body almost single handedly knocked the DBacks out of the playoffs, and in that timeframe he threw anyone he could under the bus. Fock him in his bug eyes. :thumbsdown:

Yep. You never woke up in the middle of the night and had to take a sh1t?

you hate Brady

Everyone else was juicing in cycling too :dunno:

Lance was a royal piece of shlt about it though. He wanted to ruin the people who outed him originally. He succeeded to a degree.

you hate Brady

Not even close. I love how he used his snubbing by Michigan and subsequent 6th round pick to rally himself to become the GOAT QB, maybe player.

Those pink shorts tho... ghey Euros are laughing at him. :dunno:

It's so sick and he's accounts. Edelman's no different than Kaepernick. Just take your punishment like a man shut the up and move on. Stop hiring you Supreme Court to do your bidding.

It's so sick and he's ###### accounts. Edelman's no different than Kaepernick. Just take your ###### punishment like a man shut the ###### up and move on. Stop hiring you ###### Supreme Court to do your bidding.

Glug glug.

So....what? They still dont know what it was the he tested positive for?

So....what? They still dont know what it was the he tested positive for?

I heard that they dont know what the substance was, but his testosterone levels were significantly higher than normal. That is all they need to suspend him. Given that this was a neutral arbiter making the ruling, I dont see what grounds he has to fight it. The appeal is fairly automatic and is supposed to be done without public knowledge.

He'll be fresh and ready to rock when the season is just starting to matter.

AFC championship game at minimum.