Sign in to follow this  
Big Guy

White House revokes CNN's Jim Acosta's press credentials

If the tables were turned, the left would be reporting that this scenario was rape and ultimately the beating down of women in this society. "The poor child is just trying to do her job but the big bad white man is oppressing her and relegating her status to that of a slave."

This. He didn't hit her, he deflected her attempt to take the mic. It's really not "that" big of a deal. His past shenanigans coupled with this is reason to revoke his pass though.

I certainly do not disagree.

I had a girlfriend that worked down at Shenanigans.

well, I mean she had this guy that she went out with a lot. I think they kinda live together.

But man, every time I walked in, she gave me a big old hug and she knew what I drank and you know we were just a lot closer than just you know customer and waitress. Is what I'm saying.

Well, it is obvious that you are not going to believe what I say regardless, so:

That's not true. But you said he didn't touch her.

So either you're lying or didn't watch the video. Which one is it?

So if you're going to straight up lie please tell me why I should believe your lie?

• Like 1

If the tables were turned, the left would be reporting that this scenario was rape and ultimately the beating down of women in this society. "The poor child is just trying to do her job but the big bad white man is oppressing her and relegating her status to that of a slave."

Corey Lewandowski comes to mind. Before they where dropped he had battery charges on him.

The media also went wild saying he threw her down and or attacked her.

So yeah the shoe has been on the other foot.

That's not true. But you said he didn't touch her.

So either you're lying or didn't watch the video. Which one is it?

So if you're going to straight up lie please tell me why I should believe your lie?

I meant that he did not lay his hands on her as Sanders said.

Its surreal that this clown gets a pass on this....

I meant that he did not lay his hands on her as Sanders said.

He did have a pretty sweet karate chop

He touched a female, therefore he is to be crucified, right? Fired from his job, marches and protests in the street.....the standard response, right?

He should be fired for being a self-centered douche but since that has been the case his entire career and it hasn't worked thus far, touching a female becomes a more plausible reason. He doesn't have the charm or personality to be a Walmart greeter, perhaps he could stock shelves though.

Dear Liberal Friends,

Nobody truly believes Acosta assaulted this woman (a jerk, yes...assault, no). Were just clap backing at the ludicrous America youre creating.

Hope this helps,

The rest of us.

• Like 2

Acosta is a real life troll. The MDC of White House correspondents.

Dear Liberal Friends,

Nobody truly believes Acosta assaulted this woman (a jerk, yes...assault, no). Were just clap backing at the ludicrous America youre creating.

Hope this helps,

The rest of us.

Egg Zachary.

I only 'believe' this is assault because they've been redefining the meaning of words for a dozen years and I enjoy seeing it tossed back at them and seeing how they respond with the shoe on their foot.

What Acosta did was crappy. But it didn't deserve a removal of his WHPC credentials.

He clearly did not show any respect to the office. But free speech is free speech.

What Acosta did was crappy. But it didn't deserve a removal of his WHPC credentials.

He clearly did not show any respect to the office. But free speech is free speech.

Huh? Try cussing and showing pron in front of an elementary school. Free speech has certain limits.

Acosta can say whatever he wants. He can print in the newspaper whatever he wants. Hes not being muted.

Revoking a PRIVLEDGE of entering the WH isnt a 1A issue.

Huh? Try cussing and showing pron in front of an elementary school. Free speech has certain limits.

Acosta can say whatever he wants. He can print in the newspaper whatever he wants. Hes not being muted.

Revoking a PRIVLEDGE of entering the WH isnt a 1A issue.

CNN is free send another nutcase, just one with less baggage. And they'll stick - no problem - if they simply don't act like him but instead act like anybody else in the room.

Ok. So let me ask you this. Should a student in a classroom be able to dominate the class time with him grilling the teacher with aggressive questioning?

Or how about at your job. Let's say your boss sets up a meeting, and you refuse to stop asking questions when they ask you to stop.

Or, you are in court and won't stop badgering the witness, and the judge tells you to stop it.

Are you just going to scream FREE SPEECH!!!!!!! in all of these situations?

You are kind of sounding like you are in your 15 year old rebellious stage of life.

CNN is free send another nutcase, just one with less baggage. And they'll stick - no problem - if they simply don't act like him but instead act like anybody else in the room.

Actually, they banned Caitlin Collins. I posted about this earlier. She did nothing even remotely resembling what Acosta did.

But I think the Network deserves a timeout for that shiit.

Dear Liberal Friends,

Hope this helps,

The rest of us.

I disagree. This is more than 1000x worse than anything Kavanaugh did in his lifetime. Acosta should be charged with mutilation and cannibalism.

Dear Liberal Friends,

Hope this helps,

The rest of us.

Yes.

Liberals actually believe they can hold others to a different standard than which they hold themselves.... you see this more emphatically in females, but the liberals have fully embraced this.

If say.....Limbaugh or some other freak on the right does this, it would be assailed....of a freak on the left does it, nothing to see here, THIS is why we are becoming so divisive, THIS is why people have tilted conservative, liberals HAVE GOT to stop being such arseholes...

This was the continuation of his actions. He should have lost his credentials months ago. This was just the straw that broke the camel's back.

One thing that there is none of now is respect in the WH. Sad.

The same could be said for the MSM... and that started decades ago.

This Acosta may be a biich but lets get real here: Fake News is the Snowflake in Chiefs code word for any news or facts he doesnt like and the WH is his safe space. This WH lies like most people breathe - Fake has never been a problem for Trump.

This Acosta may be a biich but lets get real here: Fake News is the Snowflake in Chiefs code word for any news or facts he doesnt like and the WH is his safe space. This WH lies like most people breathe - Fake has never been a problem for Trump.

Agree to an extent, but Trump is saying (albeit clumsily) what many of us already believe.....the media IS manipulative and DOES present information in a politically tilted manner.....they need to stop it....

Agree to an extent, but Trump is saying (albeit clumsily) what many of us already believe.....the media IS manipulative and DOES present information in a politically tilted manner.....they need to stop it....

Trump complains about fake news one day and the very next day his WH released doctored video from Infowars, and his lemmings still dont know theyre being played. lol

Trump complains about fake news one day and the very next day his WH released doctored video from Infowars, and his lemmings still dont know theyre being played. lol

Fake news.

Is it possible compression and format changes explain the difference between the clips? It is, and some have argued that is likely what happened. I remain skeptical. But as of yet, there is no real evidence anyone altered the video intentionally.

Your boys at slate.com

:(

Fake news.

Your boys at slate.com

:(

Before going down this rabbit hole I just want to ask: Are you saying this WH doesnt knowingly repeat falsehoods including repeating lies from fake news sites?

Simple yes or no will do thanks.

She grabbed at his hand and he moved his arm slowly to push her arm away. If she had punched him in the face, should he have just sat there? (although that would have been awesome).

This is not a guy laying hands on someone. Sorry.

And if Huckabee Sanders posted a doctored video to support her assertion it is 100x worse than anything done by Acosta.

This. You guys are ridiculous.

No they wouldn’t.

This. You guys are ridiculous.

See post #92. TIA

Were just livin' in the world you guys are creating.

Before going down this rabbit hole I just want to ask: Are you saying this WH doesnt knowingly repeat falsehoods including repeating lies from fake news sites?

Simple yes or no will do thanks.

This thread has a very specific topic, there are plenty of other threads discussing the garbage that comes out of Trump's mouth on a daily basis.

See post #92. TIA

Which guys are you talking about? I dont remember anyone saying Kav shouldnt be confirmed because of CBFs allegations for example. You guys are living down to the shrillest #metoo crybabies.

See post #92. TIA

This guy gets it.

This thread has a very specific topic, there are plenty of other threads discussing the garbage that comes out of Trump's mouth on a daily basis.

Yes or no? Simple question.

I agree they need to stop it, but there's no money to be made in boring "news only" type broadcasting. 24hr news, social media, talking heads, op ed people in primetime slots spewing partisan slant/half truths, passing themselves off as journalists only reporting facts. This is a huge problem.

CNN, Fox, MSNBC, etc etc have played a huge role dividing this country. We, as in the people, are never going back to normal. I'd say well over half the country have picked sides. Obviously that's just my view of things. They can't put the genie back in the bottle now.

Civility is dead. The rhetoric is absolutely cruel and abhorrent. People can only be called racist, homophobic, bigots, cucks, beta's, losers, un-American, and so on. Eventually you can't/won't forget and forgive these statements. I think we're there now.

Just my opinion :dunno:. Be nice. Be happy. Enjoy life. Love your families. Love your neighbor. Life is to short to be fighting all the time. :cheers:

• Like 2