Sign in to follow this  
EternalShinyAndChrome

The Real Collusion Story

Someone in Sho's corner needs to throw in the damn towel.

Agreed. He makes a fool of himself daily

Regardless of your personal opinions...which I couldn't care about...all of you...

YOU sir are the pot calling the kettle black. You posted that you read this bored and laugh at people getting beaten down....on a bulletin bored....THAT is pathetic and you are the one making a fool of yourself. Seriously, if a low rent, fantasy football bulletin board is what gives you validation, you seriously need to get out more.

Again don't care about your politics, but look in the mirror once in a while fella.

I questioned you in Mueller...then you acted exactly as I predicted you would.

Your only support has been from jackholes who cant even accept facts.

I make a fool for even trying to reason with some of this bored.

Have a nice day kiddo.

Slo? Saints? Hmm I guess they didn't read it. :dunno:

I don't feel obligated to comment on every thread about the investigation. I just pop in here to discuss certain facts and issues with you guys. However on this point DrO already started a thread on it, why not bump that thread? I repeatedly tried to get Trump supporters to unpack the "Hillary-Russia collusion" angle. I wasn't even challenging anyone I was just asking for detail on the theory...

This in contrast, from NRO, is a really long and detailed piece.

Again I don't feel obligated to answer everything in it. It makes a ton of assumptions. And I have often said that I personally believed the dossier itself is filled with things that don't make sense. I have also said it by itself would never be grounds for any Fisa order or any indictment. And both those things have borne out. So I think all this castle building over the dossier is pointless in the first place.

I will just give you a couple examples:

By choosing to convince voters that Trump was somehow an accomplice to the DNC hack, the Clinton campaign had set itself a difficult challenge: defining the role of Putin’s American partners in crime. After all, the hack did not require the assistance of a Tom Cruise character. No one broke into DNC headquarters, crawled through a ventilator shaft, rappelled from a cable, and slid a disk into a hard drive. The hackers carried out the operation unilaterally, electronically, and probably from offshore. They required no accomplices on American soil.

- This is actually not accurate. It's been considered, and the dossier actually says, that accomplices in the US may have been used. In fact the indictments against the IRA specifically describes one piece where someone in America helped the IRA do its initial survey work in America.

In addition it's speculated that some of Steele's sources, like Felix Sater, may have been in America at the time or spent a good deal of their life in America.

Here's another, which follows right after:

Steele solved this problem by finding “sources” who revealed that the crucial contributions of Trump’s team came in the planning stages.

- Basic claims about who the sources may have been - Sater, Deripaska, Agalarov, etc. - are not even discussed or debunked or anything.

- I haven't read through this whole thing but I think this is one of its greatest weaknesses. I don't see any discussion or speculation of whom Steele's sources were supposed to be, or if the claim is that he just made the whole thing up. This is a very long piece but that is glossed over. In fact even if you accept the whole premise of the piece that this was a Clinton-FBI-Obama conspiracy, it still fails to address who the Russians squarely in the middle of this are and how they came to participate. Or is the claim that Steele just sat in his London flat for 6 months writing a fiction novel? I really have a hard time figuring that out when I read theories about "the Real Collusion Story" like this one, and I never do get a response filling in the logical holes.

Have a nice day kiddo.

Lol you started acting like an idiot and trying to start sh1t then get upset when someone puts you down? Gtfo of here. How does it feel to be so weak that words hurt you? Lol

Regardless of your personal opinions...which I couldn't care about...all of you...

YOU sir are the pot calling the kettle black. You posted that you read this bored and laugh at people getting beaten down....on a bulletin bored....THAT is pathetic and you are the one making a fool of yourself. Seriously, if a low rent, fantasy football bulletin board is what gives you validation, you seriously need to get out more.

Again don't care about your politics, but look in the mirror once in a while fella.

Wow youre about as dumb as slonut. So Im pathetic for reading things on here and laughing when someone is acting like a complete retard and gets their ass handed to them? Wow youre far removed reality there bud. I hardly even post anymore cause of idiots like you. You take this SO dam seriously and then when someone laughs at you then you get all butthurt. Go change your tampon woman and stop acting like a little b1tch. Its pathetic and makes you look like an even bigger idiot

Have a nice day kiddo.

You need to up your meds

I haven't read through this whole thing but I think this is one of its greatest weaknesses. I don't see any discussion or speculation of whom Steele's sources were supposed to be, or if the claim is that he just made the whole thing up. This is a very long piece but that is glossed over. In fact even if you accept the whole premise of the piece that this was a Clinton-FBI-Obama conspiracy, it still fails to address who the Russians squarely in the middle of this are and how they came to participate. Or is the claim that Steele just sat in his London flat for 6 months writing a fiction novel? I really have a hard time figuring that out when I read theories about "the Real Collusion Story" like this one, and I never do get a response filling in the logical holes.

What has more logical holes in it; the Russian/Trump collusion (which now morphed into Russian trolls) or HRC/BHO/DNC/DOJ/FBI colluding?

The Collusion story has next to nothing evidence wise other than Russian trolls spent less $100,000 screwing around pre/post election.

The HRC/BHO/DNC/DOJ/FBI colluding story has seen remarkable evidence it occurred:

Over a dozen demotions, resignations, firings have occurred.

FISC released report in April 2017 detailing 702 abuses.

27 leak investigations opened up.

DOJ I.G. investigation ongoing with DOJ prosecutor assigned.

All the players have lawyered up.

Comey and McCabe named in setup of Priebus.

All the Strzok/Page texts of which we've only seen a fraction.

Clinton Foundation closed it's doors.

The reason you'll never find out who the Russian sources are is they may be fictional. Or......maybe those loose ends have been dealt with. Hear of any Russians that recently had runs of bad luck?

• Like 1

What has more logical holes in it; the Russian/Trump collusion (which now morphed into Russian trolls) or HRC/BHO/DNC/DOJ/FBI colluding?

- How many people do you think would be involved in the bolded? Ballpark is ok.

Wow youre about as dumb as slonut. So Im pathetic for reading things on here and laughing when someone is acting like a complete retard and gets their ass handed to them? Wow youre far removed reality there bud. I hardly even post anymore cause of idiots like you. You take this SO dam seriously and then when someone laughs at you then you get all butthurt. Go change your tampon woman and stop acting like a little b1tch. Its pathetic and makes you look like an even bigger idiot

Ok, in your rage, you failed to read what I posted so I will post it again.

YES!! Emphatically YES...You are pathetic for reading things on here and laughing when someone is acting like a complete retard and gets their ass handed to them. yes yes yes..You are pathetic for needing a BB to validate yourself. Now was that clear enough? Again, yes, you are pathetic and need a life. Whew...I hope you comprehend that this time. Cant be any more clear.

• Like 1

The reason you'll never find out who the Russian sources are is they may be fictional. Or......maybe those loose ends have been dealt with. Hear of any Russians that recently had runs of bad luck?

- Thanks for at least answering the question. Those following the investigation have at least compiled a list of names that would make sense. Has anyone thought of any names that would make sense on your side?

I really have to get back to normal life so I'm out of here for a while I think... but I think for any of this to even have some slight logical validity you have to at least speculate who would work with Steele - former head of Russian MI6 Russia desk, the man who brought down FIFA, an actual enemy of Putin who is banned from Russia - to frame Trump, a man with business and political and personal ties with Russia/USSR dating back to 1986.

I personally do not feel any need to prove anything out with the dossier but on the other side of things it's pretty clear that the Trump followers feel an absolute need to create this reverse collusion stream, so I really think the onus is on you guys to fill that out. And again speculation is fine, I don't need "proof", but at least try to formulate something that makes sense.

How do you know what has been found or not found by Mueller?

The its all over stuff is great.

Enough man. Theres nothing. If there was it would be splattered all over the dam news. Give it up. Its pathetic and makes whoever keeps trying to make it happen look like an idiot

Lol you started acting like an idiot and trying to start sh1t then get upset when someone puts you down? Gtfo of here. How does it feel to be so weak that words hurt you? Lol

Just to once again smack you over the head with what actually happened.

My first post towards you was fact...you don't know what has been or not been found by Mueller...and you call that me starting to act like an idiot? I guess I agree...idiotic of me to ever think you were capable of reasonable thought.

Your response above is what I would call trying to start and getting upset.

I was never upset little man...you don't have that effect on me.

As usual, you got pissed that you were called on your BS...and I predicted exactly how you would act.

Your words don't hurt me...for multiple reasons.

A. This is a message board...if your feelings get hurt, grow the fock up and probably stay off line.

B. Your words are almost 100% bullshit all the time. You don't post anything true. You make crap up...get pissed when someone disagrees...claim you kicked their ass...then you run away. I predicted it on page one and you didn't disappoint.

You never hand anyone's ass to them.

This is how you act when anyone disagrees with you.

You are the bored's biggest biotch...always claiming you smack people around or make people look like idiots...but you don't.

You claim others are butthurt...but look at your response to this and anytime someone calls you out on your bullshit.

Ok, in your rage, you failed to read what I posted so I will post it again.

YES!! Emphatically YES...You are pathetic for reading things on here and laughing when someone is acting like a complete retard and gets their ass handed to them. yes yes yes..You are pathetic for needing a BB to validate yourself. Now was that clear enough? Again, yes, you are pathetic and need a life. Whew...I hope you comprehend that this time. Cant be any more clear.

Wow youre dumb. Whos coming here to validate themselves (besides you obviously whos getting this upset over nothing). Youre sitting here literally arguing with a stranger who you werent even talking to until you felt the need to validate yourself with your ridiculous post. Have fun buddy. Obviously one of us takes this too seriously (easily seen as you) and needs a break from it. Might I suggest a night out with friends getting a few drinks. It does wonders when you are stuck on this online community for hours at a time

Pathetic is your posting yet again( you will now claim you kicked my ass and run away soon).

Fact is...you dont know squat of what Mueller is doing or what he has.

Tell me again Slonut how much an idiot you are. Bam right in the face. Have fun bud. Unlike you, I actually work during the day and dont have meetings from 11-2 where I can obsess over an online low rent message board posting 20+ times in an hour. But then again, you DO have a life right? :lol: have fun champ

Wow youre dumb. Whos coming here to validate themselves (besides you obviously whos getting this upset over nothing). Youre sitting here literally arguing with a stranger who you werent even talking to until you felt the need to validate yourself with your ridiculous post. Have fun buddy. Obviously one of us takes this too seriously (easily seen as you) and needs a break from it. Might I suggest a night out with friends getting a few drinks. It does wonders when you are stuck on this online community for hours at a tiHA HA

Oh snap. My feelings are so hurt..whatever will I do...Damn..that stung

Tell me again Slonut how much an idiot you are. Bam right in the face. Have fun bud. Unlike you, I actually work during the day and dont have meetings from 11-2 where I can obsess over an online low rent message board posting 20+ times in an hour. But then again, you DO have a life right? :lol: have fun champ

Huh? You realize that was in response to what you said to me and calling me pathetic...right?

Right in the face? You swung and missed again.

:lol:

Holy man...you should have stayed away the first time you took you ball and went home...save some face man. Filthy and max and the other trolls can';t help you.

Oh snap. My feelings are so hurt..whatever will I do...Damn..that stung

Defintely...its hard to get over his brutal beatings.

- How many people do you think would be involved in the bolded? Ballpark is ok.

HRC = DNC (she had complete control of finances), Obama, S. Rice, Rhodes, Lynch, Powers, Ohr, Baker, Comey, McCabe, Brennan, Clapper, Strzok, Page, Carlin, etc.... Other than HRC and Obama all but 5 (already working with I.G.) fired, resigned, demoted.

There's evidence already released to back that up. Whatchu got for from Trump campaign who colluded with Russians?

I personally do not feel any need to prove anything out with the dossier but on the other side of things it's pretty clear that the Trump followers feel an absolute need to create this reverse collusion stream, so I really think the onus is on you guys to fill that out. And again speculation is fine, I don't need "proof", but at least try to formulate something that makes sense.

You don't have any evidence whereas we've produced a mountain of it.

Again, Don't Stop Believing......

• Like 1

You never hand anyone's ass to them.

This is how you act when anyone disagrees with you.

You are the bored's biggest biotch...always claiming you smack people around or make people look like idiots...but you don't.

You claim others are butthurt...but look at your response to this and anytime someone calls you out on your bullshit.

Does your wife know you act like this on message boards?

• Like 1

Enough man. Theres nothing. If there was it would be splattered all over the dam news. Give it up. Its pathetic and makes whoever keeps trying to make it happen look like an idiot

They are a new kind of stupid. They are not logical. They make no sense whatsoever. But they are going to have the media on their side, and that's the danger.

You don't have any evidence whereas we've produced a mountain of it.

Again, Don't Stop Believing......

Uhm ok let's hear some specific names from Russia involved in the "HRC/BHO/DNC/DOJ/FBI colluding story" as you put it. I specifically told you you don't need evidence but fine go right ahead and show some evidence.

HRC = DNC (she had complete control of finances), Obama, S. Rice, Rhodes, Lynch, Powers, Ohr, Baker, Comey, McCabe, Brennan, Clapper, Strzok, Page, Carlin, etc.... Other than HRC and Obama all but 5 (already working with I.G.) fired, resigned, demoted.

There's evidence already released to back that up. Whatchu got for from Trump campaign who colluded with Russians?

I think you've missed some:

What about the FBI guys who put together the Fisa applications and do the vetting? Must be 20 of those.

The forensic guys who do the data collection and analysis at Crowdstrike. That's probably another 5 or so.

DNC "finances" - they must have 20 people working on that.

The DC police who are shutting down the Seth Rich murder investigation - that must be 10 or so.

Russians involved in helping GPS - well I haven't heard this part from you. Steele had 5 sources so I guess you are going with those 5?

FBI team handling the Weiner laptop investigation... maybe 15 FBI agents and officers?

On the anti-Trump side you've got.... Manafort, Gates, Papadopoulas, Misfud, Flynn, Deripaska, Sater, Agalarov Sr. & Jr., Peskov, Page, Sechin, Dmitriev, Goldstone, Don Jr., DJT, Kushner, maybe Clovis, maybe Dearborn, Prigozhin, 13 persons at IRA, and an assortment of hackers and GRU still to be determined. That's off the top of my head.

They are a new kind of stupid. They are not logical. They make no sense whatsoever. But they are going to have the media on their side, and that's the danger.

This copy and paste has always been dumb...and has always well described you right wing nuts. The most illogical people ever.

Saints MSNBC is on line 2 for you.

Hey it's your thread, unpack it how you like.

- eta - Just alone you have Hillary managing DNC finances all by herself. That takes a village of accountants.

Hey it's your thread, unpack it how you like.

- eta - Just alone you have Hillary managing DNC finances all by herself. That takes a village of accountants.

So I assume you support all of this

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/11/02/clinton-brazile-hacks-2016-215774

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41850797

And it would be easy to do when that village of accountants work for Hillary.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/03/14/fbi-office-of-professional-responsibility-recommends-ag-jeff-sesssions-fire-andrew-mccabe/

And now FBI OPR recommends Sessions fire McCabe. You know him, right? He's the one trying to run out clock and retire.

Yeah.....nothing to that FBI conspiracy goobly gook.

Focking clown show.

Pretty sure I've done this a few times before.

None of the below is Up For Debate. These are either admitted to, or we have the documentation, or both.

1. Russians send email to Trump son saying hey we have dirt on Hillary Clinton to help you and your father when the election!

2a Side note. This is happened in past elections with different players and the ones who are offered the inside dope? Went to the FBI

2b. Trump's son, a member of the Trump election committee, says great! I would love to see it! Let's arrange a meeting.

3. Meeting is arranged and there are approximately 10 people there. The Life starts with their only being too. Then 3, then 5 then 6 then... there were at least three or four Trump election committee members at that meeting. Again, this isn't Up For Debate. This happened. They admitted it. Finally.

4. Trump says he wasn't at the meeting, but then on Air Force One, he makes it very clear that he is going to make up a story about what that meeting was about. He's the one who came up with the whole adoption side of things. Even he has admitted that.

5. Unfortunately, even as he was doing that, his retarded son Unleashed all the emails and gave them to the Press.

That was it. Game over. That was the Trump election committee including Trump working together to First deny a meeting ever occurred, then lie about who is at the meeting, then lie about what the meeting was about.

We even have hope Hicks in writing saying don't worry, this meeting will never leak. And, of course, it did. It didn't just leak, Trump's own son openly admitted to it.

That is collusion kids. By definition, it is collusion. A foreign government offered dirt on a presidential candidate. And then, see everything above. There's no debate.

So, the only thing left is but but but what about...!😭😭

But that doesn't change any of the above. Not at all.

When you conspire, meaning get together as a group with a single purpose, and that purpose is to lie, that is Criminal collusion.

Again, there's no debate. That's not fake news. That's reported by Trump's own side. Game over.

In answer to wiff's rant:

Who set up the meeting in Trump Tower? Russian Lawyer met with Fusion GPS before and after meeting.

How is the meeting possible with someone banned by the State Dept from being in country?

How is dirt given by Russian lawyer different than dirt given by Russians to British agent to Fusion GPS?

How is the investigation going into the DNC person meeting with Ukrainians?

How is investigation into Gang of Eight SIC Democratic Senator Warner talking to Russian Oligarch lobbyist?

Did Obama help pay for Dossier that was used by his DOJ to spy on Trump?

:lol: your crazy a$$ is focused on a meeting that was a setup. Way to take the bait, sucker.