Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Bill O'Reilly is going on "vacation"

Where is Fox going to find another guy with that 'hands on' approach?

Trump will be available in a few years

Won't be surprised if Fox basically traded O'Reilly to the blaze for that blonde bimbo Tomi what's her face.

I mean, they kind of have to. The Blaze either gets OReally or they're dead before Fall.

Fox had the numbers, but their base just keeps getting older and older.

Hell, the only way they'll be able to keep guys like Filthy and Drobeski around is if

Jitterbug/Aol starts offering dial-up cable service.

"Hello! You've Got Opinions!"

Why do old Ben gay slathered dumpy dudes think they can get away with sexual stuff towards their female coworkers?

Why do old Ben gay slathered dumpy dudes think they can get away with sexual stuff towards their female coworkers?

They get drunk on their power and think everyone wants them.

• Like 1

Especially when the leader of the country is the poster child for ugly rich guys getting hot younger women.

They get drunk on their power and think everyone wants them.

Truth.

I'll continue not to watch.

Honestly, with all the shiit that's gone down at Faux, I can't believe no one has taken a second look at the couch they use on #outnumbered.

It's basically this huge long bent couch that leans back at about a 32% angle.

The women they have on the show are (apparently) all required to wear skirts.

So, they have to lounge back like they've just had a cocktail with Cosby whilst

throwing their legs out to the camera like they're in mid-back-flip.

I mean, it is so patently sexually offensive to women, that even a pig like me is like "Da Fuq?"

Funny thing is, they never show these poor broads trying to roll themselves off the damn thing. :P

They probably have interns pulling them off the couch like rehab therapists at a nursing home. :D

(as a side note, some of them broads have GINORMOUS focking calves.

I get a craving for Osso Bucco every time I see the show.)

Oh - and what do they label on the ONE male host? No shiit: #Oneluckyguy :doh:

So, think about this kids:

THE Top Personality at Faux now is: Sean Hannity.

Wow. And he barely graduated High School and has never held a real job in his life.

That's your new spiritual leader boys.

Oh well, I'm just waiting for them to convert to ALL FOX AND FRIENDS ALL THE TIME!

- would please POTUS to no focking end.

So, think about this kids:

THE Top Personality at Faux now is: Sean Hannity.

Wow. And he barely graduated High School and has never held a real job in his life.

That's your new spiritual leader boys.

Oh well, I'm just waiting for them to convert to ALL FOX AND FRIENDS ALL THE TIME!

- would please POTUS to no focking end.

Tucker. Pay attention.

I'd say it's better than even Money that Jon Stewart shows up on Colbert tonight to dance on BOR's grave.

He's also XP at TDS, but his life doesn't matter there anymore.

I'd say it's better than even Money that Jon Stewart shows up on Colbert tonight to dance on BOR's grave.

He's also XP at TDS, but his life doesn't matter there anymore.

Then Stewart would just be further confirming he's a phony. Him and Bill were pretty chummy if you had not noticed.

I keep reading news outlets saying "Bill O'Reilly out at Fox News amid sexual assault claims"

Is this true? I thought it was sexual harassment as in......words. I didn't know there was an assault (physical) aspect to this story.

Of course I'm barely paying attention but............

I keep reading news outlets saying "Bill O'Reilly out at Fox News amid sexual assault claims"

Is this true? I thought it was sexual harassment as in......words. I didn't know there was an assault (physical) aspect to this story.

Of course I'm barely paying attention but............

Oh yeah. He got touchy feely with many of the chicks is my understanding.

I don't want to be 'that guy' - oh who am I kidding? Sure I do: But:

some of these broads - especially the latest black one - but not even in just this case - some of the shiit they say:

(random selection) I was shaking every night, I was depressed, I was crying, I was terrified, I was unable to eat, yadda yadda yadda -

I mean, that's the least of what we've heard.

Look, I 'get' the stress - if it's YOUR boss and YOUR job and you NEED that job to feed your family. Totally get that. But this black chick at least - BOR wasn't even her boss. And some of these 'contributors'? They don't even work there. They show up, do their bit and leave.

I know women are hysterical, but for pete's sake - okay, X guy is an , but crap like "He stared at my chest!" "He said Good Morning every day!" "I didn't FEEL safe!" - etc.

I mean for motherfock's sake. Staring is not killing, is not wounding, - and I'm pretty sure if it was the cute guy from the graphics department, you wouldn't mind so much. Really? You're shaking? In your own home - hours later?

I mean, I know it's a focked up world, but I'd just love to see someone finally put these biitches through their paces on some of thsi crap. How someone makes you FEEL based upon your own warped Daddy issues isn't HIS fault.

Sure, if some guy is like 'suck my diick or you're fired" - absolutely. But most of the shiit that comes out is "He complimented me on my dress!" "He LOOKED at me!" "It's not what he said, it's HOW he said it!"

Grow the motherfock up. I've worked with a few of these type of women who think every man is 'mean' to them - and it almost consistently turns out that they are 1) Stupid and 2) Insecure as all shiit. - They LIVE for the whole narrative about how their lives wouldn't be a total shiit pile if it weren't for mean old men!

the best part is watching smart, competent women knock these biitches down and call them on their shiit.

Sure as hell not defending BOR, but thinking about the bigger picture. You can't tell me that there isn't a certain degree of 'dog piling' that's going on with him just like there was with Tiger, just like etc. etc. etc.

There's a world of focking difference between 'Assault' and 'Creepiness'.

Just as there's a world of focking difference between threatening someone's job vs.

some guy you don't like staring at your legs 2 seconds longer than you'd like.

We had it all. Just like Bogie and Becall.

I downloaded the pirated Chinese version. The lyrics come with it and were "Just like Bogie and McCall..." So tragic.

Live lookin at Oreilly at Hedonism..

I was expecting the funny and instead I got a 50 year old white man twerking. :mad: I hate you. :mad:

some of these broads - especially the latest black one - but not even in just this case - some of the shiit they say:

(random selection) I was shaking every night, I was depressed, I was crying, I was terrified, I was unable to eat, yadda yadda yadda -

Look, I 'get' the stress - if it's YOUR boss and YOUR job and you NEED that job to feed your family. Totally get that. But this black chick at least - BOR wasn't even her boss. And some of these 'contributors'? They don't even work there. They show up, do their bit and leave.

I know women are hysterical, but for pete's sake - okay, X guy is an ######, but crap like "He stared at my chest!" "He said Good Morning every day!" "I didn't FEEL safe!" - etc.

I mean for motherfock's sake. Staring is not killing, is not wounding, - and I'm pretty sure if it was the cute guy from the graphics department, you wouldn't mind so much. Really? You're shaking? In your own home - hours later?

I mean, I know it's a focked up world, but I'd just love to see someone finally put these biitches through their paces on some of thsi crap. How someone makes you FEEL based upon your own warped Daddy issues isn't HIS fault.

Sure, if some guy is like 'suck my diick or you're fired" - absolutely. But most of the shiit that comes out is "He complimented me on my dress!" "He LOOKED at me!" "It's not what he said, it's HOW he said it!"

Grow the motherfock up. I've worked with a few of these type of women who think every man is 'mean' to them - and it almost consistently turns out that they are 1) Stupid and 2) Insecure as all shiit. - They LIVE for the whole narrative about how their lives wouldn't be a total shiit pile if it weren't for mean old men!

the best part is watching smart, competent women knock these biitches down and call them on their shiit.

Sure as hell not defending BOR, but thinking about the bigger picture. You can't tell me that there isn't a certain degree of 'dog piling' that's going on with him just like there was with Tiger, just like etc. etc. etc.

Just as there's a world of focking difference between threatening someone's job vs.

I saw the links all week but never opened them. I didn't much care. Is this true, is this what most of the "allegations" are? One post up, Strike says BOR was getting touchy feely with them.

Well, TDS definitely won the night on this one.

Man, forget all the sex and gender stuff, this guy had MAJOR anger mgmt issues - on air.

They did a montage of BOR losing his absolute shiit - and it was downright scary.

Dude is seriously unhinged.

I mean, most of us have seen his "Well do it live!" meltdown, but I thought that was an aberration - not so much.

Focker needs to take some major Anger Mgmt courses during this 'vacation'.

Def. worth googling TDS bit on him. And I don't usually care for them.

I was expecting the funny and instead I got a 50 year old white man twerking. :mad: I hate you. :mad:

The wild wimmen....the rippin and the tearin, the rippin and the tearin.

Its funny i was talking to friends about how lucky Tucker Carlson was over the Meghan Kelly move... Now he gets THE primetime spot. What a year for that Dbag

id figure he'd do a nationally syndicated radio show rather than one of those fringe emerging cable channels

I know women are hysterical, but for pete's sake - okay, X guy is an ######, but crap like "He stared at my chest!" "He said Good Morning every day!" "I didn't FEEL safe!" - etc.

I agree with a lot of this. I worked with a women back in the day that hated on me if I opened the door for her to walk through. Recently a women got mad at me because I said how to you stay so thin. And yea Ed Jr you posted that SNL video with Tom Brady sex harrasment skit and it does apply to me. I am way down there on the looks. So I am sure if the cute guy from graphics did the same no one bats an eye.

I agree with a lot of this. I worked with a women back in the day that hated on me if I opened the door for her to walk through. Recently a women got mad at me because I said how to you stay so thin. And yea Ed Jr you posted that SNL video with Tom Brady sex harrasment skit and it does apply to me. I am way down there on the looks. So I am sure if the cute guy from graphics did the same no one bats an eye.

tell an office fatty "how do you stay so thin" she will be blowing you in the coat closest before you know it

know your audience.

This story gets crazier and crazier the more I hear about it...Fox News hired a black women? :shocking:

Tucker Carlson is an effeminate dooshnozzle, perfect spokesman for your typical low T trumptard. :thumbsup:

CNN seems to have 24 / 7 coverage on this sh1t. I swear every time I flip to that channel there is a 5 guest panel discussing it. :lol: :doh: