Sign in to follow this  
'I DON'T CARE!': Leftist Sunny Hostin explodes after learning what Obama did to migrants

https://www.dailywire.com/news/38820/i-dont-care-leftist-sunny-hostin-explodes-after-ryan-saavedra

Leftist Sunny Hostin admitted on Wednesday that she does not care about the poor treatment the Obama administration gave to migrants because she only cares about what the Trump administration is doing.

In a segment on ABC's "The View" talking about the recent incident where tear gas was used on migrants who threw rocks at U.S. Border Patrol agents, conservatives Abby Huntsman and Meghan McCain highlighted the media's hypocrisy in their coverage for largely ignoring worse actions from the Obama administration. NewsBusters reports:

Citing the National Review, Whoopi began by pointing out that the conservative outlet argued that when President Obama tear-gassed illegal immigrants crossing the border, no one made a fuss like they are doing now in the media. But co-host Joy Behar was reticent to believe that Obama did such a thing.

"Do they have a photo like that when Obama was in office?" Behar asked while showing a picture of a woman running from tear gas with her two kids.

"Homeland Security data does validate that, that it happened multiple times, more than once a month, in fact, during the Obama years," McCain responded.

Huntsman went even further, saying: "In that piece, it said over a period of four months in 2014 under the Obama years HHS allegedly placed a number of unaccompanied children into the hands of a ring of human traffickers, who forced them to work on egg farms in and around Ohio, leading to a federal and criminal indictment. According to the indictment, the minors victims were forced to work six and seven hours a week, 12 hours per day. These are the things we dont talk about."

Hostin exploded.

"The last I checked President Obama is no longer in office," Hostin said, as she became visibly angry. "President Trump is in office!"

"And he's destroying the country!" Behar added.

"I don't care what Obama did!" Hostin continued. "I care what Trump is doing right here right now!"

I know who? Yeah I don't know either, but this basically is what America is at the moment... Anything Trump = bad, even if Obama did something similar...

• Like 1

SJW leftists on full display, does not care that it was not a problem under their preferred President. Hey, at least we can say Trump is finally being "presidential", he is mimicking Obama, that should be a good thing, right?

• Like 1

I love how the crowd all starts clapping "you tell them girl! reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

• Like 1

So the libtard was proven wrong so she yelled.

Yes. Once proven wrong leftists will attack you personally, loudly, attempt to get others to join in as there is more safety in a mob.....its a predictable sequence.

I love watching libs flail about. I just wish they would eventually stop.

• Like 1

Yes. Once proven wrong leftists will attack you personally, loudly, attempt to get others to join in as there is more safety in a mob.....its a predictable sequence.

Truth.

We know how this ends. War. Ukraine just got there early then the rest of the world.

'View' host Sunny Hostin stunned to learn her ancestor was a slaveholder: 'That's disappointing'

"Wow, I’m a little bit in shock. I just always thought of myself as half Puerto Rican. I didn’t think my family was originally from Spain and slaveholders," she said.

She is such a stupid coont.   What now?  Does she accept that she is then evil?  Or could it be true that she has nothing to do with that.....it matters nothing at all.....she is not accountable in any way....... and its time to just move on.

I would hope....that this is an "aha" moment for her, but based on her response it does not appear to be so.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, RLLD said:

'View' host Sunny Hostin stunned to learn her ancestor was a slaveholder: 'That's disappointing'

She is such a stupid coont.   What now?  Does she accept that she is then evil?  Or could it be true that she has nothing to do with that.....it matters nothing at all.....she is not accountable in any way....... and its time to just move on.

I would hope....that this is an "aha" moment for her, but based on her response it does not appear to be so.

Well, she does have at least one slave in her history, so despite coming from slave traders, she can still claim to be a victim.  Good for her.

17 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Does anyone in here actually watch The View?  Besides SquidTard?  It has to be worse than Chinese water torture.  Over-emotional, uninformed, old hags arguing politics???  It’s nails on a chalkboard just thinking about it.

On 11/29/2018 at 1:09 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

So the libtard was proven wrong so she yelled.

Still the same. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

Does anyone in here actually watch The View?  Besides SquidTard?  It has to be worse than Chinese water torture.  Over-emotional, uninformed, old hags arguing politics???  It’s nails on a chalkboard just thinking about it.

Yes, people DO watch it.   And people also watch CNN.....and MSNBC....and listen to Biden, and other politicians....and believe what they hear....

People no longer call BS when its obviously being fed to them.

What are four wemens on TV and the rag with a yeast infection?

A whine and cheese party

Ever notice the media never talks about Mexico and other central Americans human rights records and/or their treatment of migrants?