Sign in to follow this  
Kopy

What kind of dog food do you guys buy your dogs?

I like those dogs playing poker paintings.

"Who Let The Dogs Out?" sold over 3 million copies in the United States, becoming certified triple platinum. Beyond direct sales, the record pulled in revenues from all angles.

It was the theme song for "Rugrats In Paris: The Movie," the theme song for the New York Mets' playoff run altered as "Who Let The Mets Out?" and even went on to win a Grammy for Best Dance Recording. If there's any indication of what the record grossed during its heyday, it's the $500,000 Baha Men paid the song's original creator, Anslem Douglas.

I remember the Mets using that. It was cute until they ran in to the Yanks. Thank God the Yankees won, it would have been a rough time.

Dog Chow. Cheap. Dog gets great Vet reviews. Cheerios. after I eat. Little Bastard costs me more in Cheerios than food. Vet says it good for him.....

Funny how people think they should eat vegan and dogs should not eat grains.

So, Let the little dog eat?

Dry dog food mixed in with a little bit of rotisserie chicken.

Yes we do, but she doesn’t eat a lot of seafood. I think she chose the food because kitties like fish and the label was cute :dunno:

Any idea where the fish comes from?

Any idea where the fish comes from?

From the water.

Is this a trick question :unsure:

Has nothing to do with the grain itself. They use the grain as filler to make more bulk. Less grain means more meat and the other good stuff.

Not entirely true.

Dogs have little natural digestive support for breaking down and metabolizing complex carbohydrates and cereal grains. These difficult-to-digest fibers and grains remain undigested, with the body relying mainly on fermentation to break them down. Over a long period of time, this can damage the lining of the digestive system, resulting in bowel inflammation disorders, food sensitivities, food allergies, leaky gut and obesity.

I give up. Where do the fish come from?

I thought you may have researched it. My guess is either fish farms or commercial fishing boats using nets.

I find the thread title to be unnecessarily long. You could have ended it with what kind of dog food do you buy? The part about 'for your dog' just seems unnecessary.

Some of your fockers' dogs eat better then I do. For Christs sake, puppy chow and dog chow when they get older. It's a dog, if it's hungry it'll eat focking cardboard if you put it in front of them.

I find the thread title to be unnecessarily long. You could have ended it with what kind of dog food do you buy? The part about 'for your dog' just seems unnecessary.

I thought that was the most important part?