Sign in to follow this  
hack

T.O for Boldin and Gore?

I have a deal on the table to trade T.O for A Boldin and F Gore. I know Gore is not yet the starter but it starting to look this way. Thoughts???? I'm in a 12 team keeper league and we protect 6 players.

Send me your link and I'll reply.

I have a deal on the table to trade T.O for A Boldin and F Gore. I know Gore is not yet the starter but it starting to look this way. Thoughts???? I'm in a 12 team keeper league and we protect 6 players.

don't do it. i dont think boldin will produce as well as last year. this year they have a running game in edgerrin james. the numbers will be down slightly. t.o. is a monster.

thanks for replying to my walker and gonzo trade.

Thanks for the reply to mine

I would do it. TO has alot of risk but you will get top ten/five WR points from Boldin. Gore should be the starter, and even if he does not put up any kind of numbers, boldin is a safer WR than TO all season long.

I would try to get a little better RB than Gore if possible. If not, I would still probably do it.

Ya, I went after Rudi Johnson and Jamal Lewis but he won't budge. He's offered D Davis or F Gore.

Thanks for the reply to mine

I would do it. TO has alot of risk but you will get top ten/five WR points from Boldin. Gore should be the starter, and even if he does not put up any kind of numbers, boldin is a safer WR than TO all season long.

I would try to get a little better RB than Gore if possible. If not, I would still probably do it.

Ya, I went after Rudi Johnson and Jamal Lewis but he won't budge. He's offered D Davis or F Gore.

Davis is the starter in Houston, I am a Texan homer. He will sit out pre-season still will be the starter opening day. Davis is risky, but he will put up better numbers than Gore.

I would make this deal Gore will be the starter in SF and Boldin won't be too far behind Owens. I expect 1400 yards and 12 TDs from TO and about 1200 yards and 10 TDs from Boldin. Plus, Boldin is roughly 8 years younger than TO and Gore is just going to grow with that offense.

TO is an absolute monster, and i expect a significant drop off from boldin as edgerrin james steps up in arizona. gore won't be good enough to be a consistant RB2, you gotta find somebody that will be able to step up and play week in and week out.

Unless TO learns to keep his trap shut and play, he's a dormant cancer just waiting to metastasize. Sure, he may give you one good year in Dallas, but then what?

I guess it depends on whether you think you could shop him around and get a better deal from one of the other owners.

I think TO is the working definition of the high risk/high reward player.

Personally, I would counter with TO for Boldin and his next year's 1st round pick in the draft.

I wouldn't do that. Boldin has upside but TO is the man and Warner is always an injury waiting to happen (so is boldin for that matter). I'd stick with TO unless he was going to throw in a better RB for one of your scrubs.

I would do it! TO is just a floating pass away from exploding again, and injuries can't be far away. Boldin is much younger, on a very promising ARI offense for years to come. And it seems to be Gore's breakthrough year.

Please see mine

Davis is the starter in Houston, I am a Texan homer. He will sit out pre-season still will be the starter opening day. Davis is risky, but he will put up better numbers than Gore.

I would make the trade either with davis or gore. I personally would rather roll the dice on davis.

Please see mine

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...220839&st=0

I'd do it. Esp. with it being a keeper league. TO is getting old and can't keep his damn mouth shut. Both Boldin and Gore are young. Boldin isn't too far behind TO and I feel Gore will get a lot of time if not the starter spot!

Davis and Boldin?? DEFINATELY!!

My question is here

I'd do it. Dallas is more of a run first offense and T.O. is NOT a known commodity in the Dallas offense and has had zero time to work on his timing with Bledsoe.

DO IT AND DO IT NOW!!!

Boldin is already better than Owens (my opinion) AND you get Gore also. So you get the better WR and a (maybe) starting RB.

Plus you can laugh when Owens starts his nonsense in Dallas and Jerry Jones suspends him!!

Funny thing this thing called hype...guess he's getting caught up in the Gore mystique as well. He came back and asked for my 2nd round pick (8th round due to keeper) but switched Gore for J Lewis.

Done Deal.. :-)

I didn't read through all of the replies, so sorry if I am repeating someone else, but Boldin & Gore definately have a much better keeper value than TO. Just my 2 cents...