Sign in to follow this  
ppierce

10th pick out of 10 teams.........

i'm looking for some consesus down here. i'm thinking rb-rb is not the move. what have you guys done, seen so far?

I'll be in that situation in a couple weeks. I'm probably going RB/RB there. I have 11 RBs that I feel are very good, and nothing I'm likely to get at 30,31 excites me.

I think in a 10 team league drafting at the bottom, RB-RB is usually the play. Drafting at the top RB-WR is usually the better value.

Honestly this is the first draft that I've felt is wide open at that spot. I wouldn't scoff at going RB-RB, RB-WR, or WR-WR this year. Basically when it gets to you, just honestly select the two players that you think can score the most points.

I know that is some general and cliche advice, but don't overthink it this year. You'll have an amazing amount of talent staring you in the face. For me, I like the WRs, cause they are proven commodities to me. I just keep thinking back to all of last year's RB busts in K. Jones, J. Jones, J. Lewis, D. Davis, etc, and it makes me want to cry.

Don't know if you're getting a PPR, but that would change things a bit and put a tad more emphasis on WRs, and bring backs like Westbrook and Bush into the conversation.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=222079