Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

MLB 2017

What liberal bias are you referring to? I don't like the team because they can't hit. :)

https://digboston.com/special-feature-the-yawkey-way/

among many things she said the Red Sox were okay with.

Calling WEEI and most of the city of Boston Racist.

Red Sox brass will not comment, but are okay with her article.

adding cahill to fill out the #5 spot in the rotation and beefing up the bullpen, royals are showing they are committed to this season. Should make the current roster feel comfortable heading into the second half, not worrying about who might be leaving. Losing Strohm sucks as his potential could turn out to be a strong starter or dominant closer, but with him lost for the year and the royals wanting to win now this move makes sense.

8 HRs for the Nationals today.

More than the Red Sox have this season.

Farrell fired yet?

Shaw has 24, how is Thornburg doing?

Dumbrowski at his finest

Thornborg has 0 home runs

Nats 3rd inning today.

HR

HR

HR

HR

out

HR

:shocking:

Well it is the Brewers...

Robbie ray just got lit the fock up

Nats 3rd inning today.

HR

HR

HR

HR

out

HR

:shocking:

Fvcking Murphy focked that up !!!!!

royals lineup just got interesting. Alex Gordon and Brandon Moss haven't done much all year, but Bonifacio has been good as a rookie and Cain has hit decent. Gordon is our best defensive outfielder and it's going to be impossible to keep Melky out of the lineup as he becomes your most solid hitter for your outfielders but almost a liability in the field. So I guess Melky plays majority of games at DH and Moss goes to the bench for the most part? If nothing else I guess this gives them a lot of flexibility to play matchups.

We really could still use some pitching to complete this second half push for the division. A closer more consistent than Hererra would be great and would strengthen all your other innings by default. And still suspect with the rotation. However, if they don't make another move they still should be the team in the Central pushing Cleveland.

Poor Gio. No hitter comes to an end with the first batter in the 9th inning.

:bench:

Those Nationals are f**ked. I'm in DC right now and I can't believe they played that game after that storm, and it will cost one of the most marketable players in the league at least a year. Brilliant!

Those Nationals are f**ked. I'm in DC right now and I can't believe they played that game after that storm, and it will cost one of the most marketable players in the league at least a year. Brilliant!

They had to get it in, the Giants aren't back in DC the rest of the year and they already had a DH scheduled for Sunday...

No major damage. Back by the playoffs.

Was there a few rows up from the dugout to see Pudge's # retired last night. For a franchise without much legendary history, was pretty cool.

On a side note, the Astros are in BIG trouble going forward. Not making any deadline moves is going to bit them in the ass.

Devers takes Chapman deep on a 103 mph fastball. Only the second hr Chapman has given up to a lefty and first in 6 years

The 103 mph fastball was the fastest pitch homered on since 2008 when they started recording it

Devers takes Chapman deep on a 103 mph fastball. Only the second hr Chapman has given up to a lefty and first in 6 years

The 103 mph fastball was the fastest pitch homered on since 2008 when they started recording it

Probably the only reason that Devers was hitting in the bottom of the 9th in that situation is that the Red Sox were playing with a short bench. Otherwise you may have seen a PH there.

Only 1 player in history has 40+ HRs as a rookie. Mcgwire (49) 2 players should do it this season.

Judge (36) is now 4th all-time.

Bellinger (34) is tied for 6th.

Rookie of the Year voting is closed.

Only 1 player in history has 40+ HRs as a rookie. Mcgwire (48) 2 players should do it this season.

Judge (36) is now 4th all-time.

Bellinger (34) is tied for 6th.

Rookie of the Year voting is closed.

Has been since the All-Star break :dunno:

Has been since the All-Star break :dunno:

Was open a crack in the NL, not anymore.

FYI Judge .175 / .369 / .712 since the break.

Only 1 player in history has 40+ HRs as a rookie. Mcgwire (48) 2 players should do it this season.

McGwire had 49 home runs...

Players may not be juiced, but the ball definitely is.

Rich Hill should be pissed. Perfect game through 8 innings, his team put up 0 runs with 11 base runners. Then his third-baseman commits an error to break up the perfect game. Now in the 10th he is still out there, but he can't get a no-hitter without at LEAST going 11.

And the no-hitter and the win are gone on a 10th inning walkoff.

But utly though. WTF man. That dude is just great defensively. What a focking catch and the nodd at the end to his own dugout. Nice.

Brewers took series from Dodgers this weekend...first time the Dodgers had lost a series since the first week of June. That's crazy.

Can anyone explain why you would pitch to Stanton because I don't get it. :dunno:

29HRs in 46 games with 5 IBB.

Can anyone explain why you would pitch to Stanton because I don't get it. :dunno:

29HRs in 46 games with 5 IBB.

And yet -6 in runs differential.