Sign in to follow this  
phillygrrl08

FU Thread Semi-Finals edition

Hard to give Collins and FU, but that hurt. FU Gordon and Philly defense though. Eli throws 400 yards and scores 29??? Please.

Wow, Gurley is single-handedly hauling my brother-in-law back into this matchup. FU to Seattle's...well, I'd call them a Defense, but they're more of an Allowance today. Allowing Gurley to do whatever he wants. Maybe, I dunno...stack the box?

Anyone seen Doug Baldwin? Anyone? Anyone?

I came in here to ask if there is a GoFundMe page I can donate to, for his obvious untimely death. :( With Sterling Shepard on the bench as an extra kick to the nuts.

Also AJ Green, really? :mellow:

Mike Davis and Tennessee D finish my miserable week as my lead drops from 68 to probably 20. Ben just screwed me out of a FG, so now I have to hope Freeman can outscore Cook by 6.

By the way, what the hell is it with Davante Adams getting cheap shotted all the time? I've probably lost him for the year now thanks to the second piece of sh*t player to take a shot at his head.

Russell Wilson and all my WR's (Theilan, Allen, Gordon)...all other cylinders fired great. Freeman has to do very little tomorrow. :/

Dez Bryant, when I lose because of his sorry @$$, I'll STILL cut him Tuesday! He isn't even good enough to get into camera range any more. Way over due for retirement.

Friggin Dez is rarely the first read in their offense. Its embarrassing at this point. And hes still barely running routes. Hes like Andre Johnson with less targets. Or a smaller Kelvin Benjamin. Its a mess.

FU to me for talking myself out of starting Shepard because of his headaches and bad hammy last week and because I read somewhere that D. Henry was going to blow up against the 49ers.

Kept me from having a 200+ week and climbing into the Top 40 of a $250,000 1st prize contest.

Not even the joy of having Hunt & Gurley this week can take the bitter taste out of my mouth.