Sign in to follow this  
mookie86mets

Drop David Johnson for Damien Williams?

I dropped him. The coach said he is not lijkely to return. Especially since the QB is injured. Too many injuries. I think they are going to give up on the season.

Let's see drop a player that's not going to produce this season for one that will.

Mmmm. Yes.

In my league, someone used their waiver priority to get Drake. I have the #1 priority and wasn't keen on the idea of using it on the Miami backfield.

Williams cleared waivers, so I scooped him up. What I've read is Drake will be a 2 down back and Williams playing the woodhead/Allen role.

I think it's a coin flip. But since Miami plays from behind a lot, maybe Williams will be in more.

in redraft it's looking bad.

if you are a shoo in for a playoff spot, it may not hurt to keep him on your roster just in case he returns for week 14-16.

if you are fighting for your life and need to pick someone up to cover a bye so you have a chance at the playoffs, then dump him.

in any keeper format you hold him (hopefully your league has an IR roster slot)

As a dolphins fan I think Williams will be more valuable. Not sure how well cutler is throwing to running backs but Damian has shown burst of greatness around the goaline and can put up numbers catching the ball. I dont have anyone to give up otherwise I would roster Damian over Drake.

Hope I am wrong but I think Drake turns out to be a not as good Lamar Miller.... and that is not good at all.