Sign in to follow this  
rgn22

Bryce Brown or Anthony Dixon?

I picked up both, because my RB depth is terrible. Does anyone have any good info about which will get most of the carries? I assume iIxon will take the place of Fred Jackson, and Brown will take the place of Spiller.

This is the question of the week if you need a RB. Personally, I think Brown will get more carries but thats really just a guess at this point. Feels to me like he also could be a boom or bust type start. If you need a guy tho, I would roll the dice with Brown.

Brown is much better but the fact that he hasnt played makes him iffy. I would roll with whoever gets more practice snaps

I picked up both, because my RB depth is terrible. Does anyone have any good info about which will get most of the carries? I assume iIxon will take the place of Fred Jackson, and Brown will take the place of Spiller.

Not this week

So being a NINER fan I have a little history with Dixon. Both RB's haven't proved anything this year but Dixon or "Boobie D" as he's known is a beast. Especially in goal line instances. He can also catch the ball out of the backfield. If I was in your shoes I would go Anthony "Boobie D" Dixon.

Good Luck!

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=439588