How could you not know that? :unsure:

It's ed so...

How could you not know that? :unsure:

woosh!

I reached out to Debi on facebook, the gofundme person,

She replied to me last night.

She said.

Last she heard (last week)

he was still getting up and moving around.

Was bleeding too much to have surgery.

She said she would try to find out more today and get back to me. She said she would let me know any time she hears something.

She said "Thank you and your friends for helping him take the burden of money off him so he can enjoy the time he has left with his loved ones.

• Like 2

She said.

She said she would try to find out more today and get back to me. She said she would let me know any time she hears something.

She said "Thank you and your friends for helping him take the burden of money off him so he can enjoy the time he has left with his loved ones.

:cry:

She said.

Good work detective Ed.

Would be nice to see the GC pull through to hit the $5k goal.

Good work detective Ed.

Would be nice to see the GC pull through to hit the $5k goal.

I try.

I try.

I'd suggest to her to update the go fund me page. Other peeps donated and are probably wondering what happened.

I'd suggest to her to update the go fund me page. Other peeps donated and are probably wondering what happened.

solid

Do they take Bitcoin? :ninja:

They? racist :mad:

I'd think more gc peeps would have contributed since everyone here is well off.. on another similar board, goal would have been easily met and surpassed.

You realize there's only like 10 people on this board, right?

You realize there's only like 10 people on this board, right?

:first:

More people would have donated if there had not been situations in the past where there was scamming going on.

Now now Patrick

They? racist :mad:

Huh? :huh:

All I did was make a negative comment about all black people. I don't see the problem. :dunno:

Maybe kids we could keep the verbal slap fights to a minimum herein shall we?

This is why we can't have nice things.

You are awfully sensitive about this issue, especially considering that there have been more than 1 of these situations on this bored.

Seemed to take it awfully personal when you didn’t even direct it at her. I’m vague on the details so forgive me if I’m wrong, But isn’t Artista a known and proven scammer under that old alias? Or was that someone else?

You are awfully sensitive about this issue, especially considering that there have been more than 1 of these situations on this bored.

I think everyone that has been given money on this site, has d1cked people over, cept yours truly

children. children.

cut the sh1t

• Like 1

Someone should post the link for the go fund me page again. Seem to have a lot of interest now.

Rholio would be turning over in his hospital bed if he saw this

Isn't this sort of silly conflict what Rholio came here for anyway? :)

That and call you a giant puzzy

Given that R has alreadyindicated that it's somewhat hard to scroll through all these things it would be nice if some people took it upon themselves to peenie some of their posts. But I'm not the board police.

R, whether you get a chance to see this or perhaps those that love you, get a chance to see this, just know that there are a lot of people thinking their best thoughts for you. May God bless you and all whom you love.

Never before has the phrase Tidings of Comfort and Joy meant so much during the holiday season. They are sincerely wished upon you and yours.

• Like 3

Given that R has alreadyindicated that it's somewhat hard to scroll through all these things it would be nice if some people took it upon themselves to peenie some of their posts. But I'm not the board police.

R, whether you get a chance to see this or perhaps those that love you, get a chance to see this, just know that there are a lot of people thinking their best thoughts for you. May God bless you and all whom you love.

Never before has the phrase Tidings of Comfort and Joy meant so much during the holiday season. They are sincerely wished upon you and yours.

Donation size?

You must be bipolar or sum thing.

:thumbsup:

Ron asked Debi to give me his number.

I text him the fellas were thinking about him and wondering if he was hanging in there

"some days"

Ron asked Debi to give me his number.

I text him the fellas were thinking about him and wondering if he was hanging in there

"some days"

I think a GOTY win would give him at least a few extra weeks of good spirits. Hell you could disembowel Sux and he would hold on til the results were in.