Sign in to follow this  
ralphster

Quoting broken

TWIMC,

I've noticed quoting is broken for me lately. Using Chrome and mobile and cannot quote. When I press the quote button it pops to the bottom of page reply block but there is no quote within the body of the block. Please advise.

Thanks

r

Ditto - me three here. I sent Mike a message, never heard back. I went back and cleared my cookies and reset all my settings to default - nothing. :dunno:

Ditto - me three here. I sent Mike a message, never heard back. I went back and cleared my cookies and reset all my settings to default - nothing. :dunno:

When you hit the quote button at the top left of the box is a toggle switch. Flip that and see if that helps.

When you hit the quote button at the top left of the box is a toggle switch. Flip that and see if that helps.

That worked for me :thumbsup:

For all the IE users that were having problems with quoting, copy/paste and linking I believe I've got that issue fixed. Please give it a try again and let me know if you are still experiencing the problem. You may have to clear your browser's cache first.

Chrome users - I can't replicate the quoting feature not functioning. What version of Chome are you using when this happens?