Sign in to follow this  
Me_2006

Larry Johnson Trade Value

Okay. I had the #1 pick in my league and took LJ. My starters are QB-Bledsoe RB- LJ and Brian Westbrook with Julius Jones and Joseph Addai as my backups. WR-Reggie Wayne & Javon Walker. I've been offered Tom Brady, Clinton Portis, and Chris Chambers for Johnson and a WR off my bench (Lee Evans). Do I take the trade and upgrade at QB and WR, or stick with my roster and hope LJ has another massive year?

Man thats a tough one. This is one where you might have to trust your gut instinct on.

Three players for the price of one? but the one is LJ who could single handedly carry your team to the championship.

If your looking to trade him maybe shop him around and see what other types of offers you can field

See, thats my problem. I'm afraid LJ is gonna live up to the hype and rush for 2000+ yds with like 30 TD's and I'll be stuck with three decent players all having average years. But at the same time...he could have been a one year wonder and I could be upgrading and grab three starters. Another guy in the league is foaming at the mouth to get LJ from me, and he seems to be willing to hand out Cadillac Williams and Anquan Boldin. That still leaves me with Bledsoe at QB, with Favre as a backup, and that lack of consistency and durablility are both making me strongly consider the Brady, Portis, Chambers trade. Then again, Favre is Favre, and Bledsoe has TO. Any advice as to what you'd do on all this? Thanks in advance.